Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   News and Events (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=334)
-   -   Britney loses custody (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43517)

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-01 02:54 PM

Britney loses custody

As of Wednesday, K-fed gets full custody of their kids.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/britney-sp...ren_12894.aspx

How long do you think it will take for her to commit suicide? Taking bets.

D3V 2007-10-01 02:59 PM

2 weeks.

klo 2007-10-01 06:33 PM

then for todays update theres a picture of her with a yorkie puppy ha.

i actually feel bad for her though.

Willkillforfood 2007-10-01 06:39 PM

Eh, maybe she'll not be hopped up on drugs now =D.

KagomJack 2007-10-01 07:09 PM

People I know have been hoping K-Fed would get them.

Willkillforfood 2007-10-01 08:56 PM

At least now they'll get a good handle on cooking fries.

Sovereign 2007-10-02 02:38 AM

How long until that incenstual fag makes a youtube video out of this.

Pfft who cares. Neither of those two are fit to be parents.

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-02 08:21 AM

As I've said before, it's pretty bad when the better of the two parents is K-fed.

At least the kids are slightly better off. K-fed doesn't use his kids as airbags.

Grav 2007-10-02 09:29 AM

Celebrity fawning is extremely disconcerting, especially when it gets to the point of using familiar nicknames such as "K-fed" to refer to a person. You guys need some self reflection. Focus on what's really important.

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-02 09:54 AM

Sorry Grav, I didn't know I was fawning by using the shorter and more familiar name that people use for the guy.

I guess I've been fawning over the english language too. From now on I'll be sure to type out "Laughing out loud" or "Shut the fuck up" so that I may live up to your standards.

gruesomeBODY 2007-10-02 10:34 AM

Well at least the better of the two won. I cannot believe i just said that

Titusfied 2007-10-02 12:25 PM

That's pretty funny. Britney may not kill herself now, but it will eventually happen. Either that, or she'll die of an overdose.

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-02 12:28 PM

IMO dying of an overdose is killing yourself, assuming you willingly took the drugs.

Titusfied 2007-10-02 12:31 PM

But usually, you weren't trying to die from taking drugs, you were taking it because you're weak and need some form of unnatural high to maintain stability.

Did I just write that?

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-02 12:38 PM

Well either way, you're killing yourself. Maybe not intentionally killing yourself, but you're intentionally taking drugs which ends up killing you.

I dunno, I guess I think a lot of things are "killing yourself" that most people don't normally consider so. Like if you're driving carelessly and cause a wreck that you're killed in, I'd say that's killing yourself, even if unintentionally. Your death is your fault, therefore you killed yourself.

Grav 2007-10-02 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Sorry Grav, I didn't know I was fawning by using the shorter and more familiar name that people use for the guy.

I guess I've been fawning over the english language too. From now on I'll be sure to type out "Laughing out loud" or "Shut the fuck up" so that I may live up to your standards.

Now you know.

Willkillforfood 2007-10-02 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titusfied
But usually, you weren't trying to die from taking drugs, you were taking it because you're weak and need some form of unnatural high to maintain stability.

Did I just write that?

You just lost like 500 cool points with Thanatos.

Overdosing should be suicide imo. Whether or not you knew you were going to kill yourself at that moment you're hastening your death anyways.

Thanatos 2007-10-02 02:48 PM

Would you honestly shut the fuck up? I haven't even posted in this thread, don't bring my damn name into it. A good percentage of Zelaron posters do or have smoked weed. If you're going to target me, you're trolling the rest of the members, too. Get off your fucking high horse and grow up.

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-02 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkillforfood
You just lost like 500 cool points with Thanatos.

Overdosing should be suicide imo. Whether or not you knew you were going to kill yourself at that moment you're hastening your death anyways.

You know Titus has done drugs, right? More than just weed, from what I remember.

Kaneda 2007-10-02 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos
Would you honestly shut the fuck up? I haven't even posted in this thread, don't bring my damn name into it. A good percentage of Zelaron posters do or have smoked weed. If you're going to target me, you're trolling the rest of the members, too. Get off your fucking high horse and grow up.

:haha: :haha: :haha: