Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo III (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=392)
-   -   Teh Diabloz! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50947)

Titusfied 2012-07-02 08:06 AM

Teh Diabloz!

I can't beat teh Diabloz on Normal! :cry::cry:

It's biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig shit.... :confused::confused::cry::confused::confused:

Help teh Fried Tits? :grin::cry::confused::rolleyes:

!King_Amazon! 2012-07-02 08:17 AM

Too bad D3 sucks and half (or more) of the people I know who were playing have quit.

Titusfied 2012-07-02 08:57 AM

I haven't played that much yet, but I'm having fun. I'm just soloing and getting back to the roots of the game like when I first played it. Why do people not like it? For what the game brings, I like it.

!King_Amazon! 2012-07-02 09:06 AM

You'll see. I don't want to ruin the surprise for you.

NonGayMan 2012-07-02 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titusfied (Post 698665)
I haven't played that much yet, but I'm having fun. I'm just soloing and getting back to the roots of the game like when I first played it. Why do people not like it? For what the game brings, I like it.

It's fun until you realize the only way to progress in the game is through the RMAH.

Grav 2012-07-03 03:48 AM

It's fun until you realize that you are Diablo.

Asamin 2012-07-03 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titusfied (Post 698663)
I can't beat teh Diabloz on Normal! :cry::cry:

It's biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig shit.... :confused::confused::cry::confused::confused:

Help teh Fried Tits? :grin::cry::confused::rolleyes:

You're clearly doing something really wrong if you can't solo normal. Unless you're a demon hunter. Then you could run into some trouble.

!King_Amazon! 2012-07-03 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 698670)
You're clearly doing something really wrong if you can't solo normal. Unless you're a demon hunter. Then you could run into some trouble.

The only thing you could be doing "wrong" is not buying items on the AH. Let's see you solo normal without buying anything from the AH or transferring items from your alts. I hit a brick wall with Belial on Normal which forced me to buy items on the AH, and most of the way through Normal I didn't even find any upgrades.

NonGayMan 2012-07-03 10:20 PM

Aren't you thankful?!

Asamin 2012-07-04 08:06 AM

I wonder if I can play D3 on a 4 mbps dl speed.....

S2 AM 2012-07-08 02:28 PM

Hey Titusfied, I will be back from travel around the 27th of July, maybe I'll pick it and up and you and I can give it a whirl. I'd be a complete nub. I have another friend that was never big into DII that may play as well. This is all contingent on me not being immediately pushed back out on another travel and actually having time at home.