Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Banging Friend's Siblings (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52336)

HandOfHeaven 2013-01-20 10:36 PM

Banging Friend's Siblings
 
Would you do it? Been a new past time for me...Love being young.

Tally is up to six from last year's one. Gotta love the single life.

!King_Amazon! 2013-01-21 12:31 AM

I don't particularly have moral objections against it, but I would probably not do it just because I attempt to minimize my harm.

Lenny 2013-01-21 07:41 AM

You've missed a trick here - the first option ought to be "Fuck it, fuck it!".

KagomJack 2013-01-21 10:30 AM

As a morally depraved faggot I think it's aww-righttt!

HandOfHeaven 2013-01-21 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny (Post 701858)
You've missed a trick here - the first option ought to be "Fuck it, fuck it!".

I suppose instinct comes into play here. I can't help that they are attractive mates!

Wallow 2013-01-21 03:13 PM

As long as the friend's relatively okay with it. Avoids damage control.

Asamin 2013-01-23 10:14 AM

Touch my sisters and I invert your face Wallow.

Lenny 2013-01-23 10:15 AM

Are they hot?

Asamin 2013-01-23 11:57 AM

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...00586642_n.jpg the one on the right.
That would be the only one who Wallow would ever even begin to maybe one day consider. The other one closer to our age is a completely spoiled bitch.
Actually, just for the hell of it here's the other one, step sister btw:
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...05575590_n.jpg

!King_Amazon! 2013-01-23 02:24 PM

Tits or gtfo

Grav 2013-01-23 02:33 PM

There aren't any because these girls are fourteen.

Ugh.

!King_Amazon! 2013-01-23 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav (Post 701911)
because these girls are fourteen.

moralfag detected

HandOfHeaven 2013-01-23 04:57 PM

Statutory? Hellz nah!

In my cases there has been no recourse. Then again I never use the line 'Hey, remember when me and....'. They've been good sports about it, so I think I lucked out. Oh the joys of college!

JRwakebord 2013-01-23 05:49 PM

Been there, done that, drama ensued. We're no longer friends, but he was kind of a bitch anyway. Her and I then started dating for a time, but broke up after a little under a year.

Asamin 2013-01-23 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav (Post 701911)
There aren't any because these girls are fourteen.

Ugh.

The first one is 17 and is turning 18 in June and the other one is 18 right now. there are going to be no tits because those are my sisters.

Lenny 2013-01-23 07:11 PM

They're both legal in England!

There are places in Europe where 14 is the legal age. But then, the mainland is batshit crazy.

!King_Amazon! 2013-01-23 09:14 PM

14 seems like a perfectly legit legal age to me. It's at least closer to what it should be than 18 is.

Wallow 2013-01-23 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 701904)
Touch my sisters and I invert your face Wallow.

I do what I want :)

Grav 2013-01-24 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 701912)
moralfag detected

Leave it to the internet to turn that into a negative. I can't be dealing with anyone under 21. Yes, even for banging. It creeps me out. I prefer my partners be older than myself. 5-10 years older is ideal.

!King_Amazon! 2013-01-24 12:08 PM

To each their own. Keep your morals to yourself moralfag.

Lenny 2013-01-24 12:34 PM

You should revel in the opportunity to help a young soul explore the pleasures of the world and find themselves!

If it helps, think of yourself, in those situations, as a kind of father figure.

Asamin 2013-01-24 08:26 PM

Let me rephrase what Lenny said:

While you have your penis insider her, imagine you're kinda like her father.

HandOfHeaven 2013-01-24 10:13 PM

I agree with the 21+ thing. Those individuals usually end up making themselves huge targets. It's like hunting with grapeshot; you're bound to bag something.

Asamin 2013-01-24 10:48 PM

I'm currently 20. And I look like I'm 16. So my personal preference is like 17 - maybe 23

HandOfHeaven 2013-01-25 11:15 AM

If you're 20 you should probably look for someone around your age. I've found most commonly that the maturity level goes down as age is lowered. Plus dating a minor is just downright creepy.

Asamin 2013-01-26 08:49 AM

The problem being that all the 19-21 year olds I know are either guys or I don't like them at all.

HandOfHeaven 2013-01-26 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 702016)
The problem being that all the 19-21 year olds I know are either guys or I don't like them at all.

Aim high, my friend. Plus, they will come in time. Just focus on building your confidence and be an approachable guy. Girls love confidence and guys who have something interesting to chat about. Always make the conversation about her and actually listen to what she has to say. When she feels her opinion is valid then you're in. Be sincere too. Like you said, you don't like most of them. Don't go lying to yourself man, be honest!

Grav 2013-01-26 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny (Post 701958)
You should revel in the opportunity to help a young soul explore the pleasures of the world and find themselves!

If it helps, think of yourself, in those situations, as a kind of father figure.

I know you're kidding but daddy play gives me the heebie jeebies.

Skurai 2013-01-28 12:43 PM

I have to agree with Grav on this one.
A friend's older sister, sure. I can think of one specifically...

KagomJack 2013-01-28 04:44 PM

Daddy, have I been a naughty girl?

HandOfHeaven 2013-01-29 07:12 PM

Oh wow...I just about shit myself when I read that, KJ.

S2 AM 2013-02-03 10:20 PM

The maybe options needs to say something like "Maybe, dependent on circumstances"

I mean if I know the whole family and it's a good friend, then likely not. If it's just a casual friend then sure why not. Could also depend on how close the two of them are.

KagomJack 2013-02-03 11:29 PM

I'll take that as a compliment.

Skurai 2013-02-04 07:39 AM

I'm a little confused on the fact that nobody is asking the question "how close am I to the sibling?"
I mean, sure, I can be best friends with a guy, and end up loving his sister. I don't see why not.

Grav 2013-02-06 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skurai (Post 702136)
I'm a little confused on the fact that nobody is asking the question "how close am I to the sibling?"
I mean, sure, I can be best friends with a guy, and end up loving his sister. I don't see why not.

Because most people have the decency to not do shit like that?

kaos 2013-02-06 11:58 PM

don't hate, appreciate.
or else i'll murder your family and use their corpses as a costume when i rob liquor stores and enslave your dog to do human moral work and feed him chocolate as a treat when he completes its tasks of (utter) uselessness....

HandOfHeaven 2013-02-07 09:23 AM

The first gal I banged was a sibling of my best friend. She is a half-sister though, and he did not grow up with her. Problem? I think not. She is quite a bitch though, so I dropped her ass a long time ago. Damn near ruined my new tattoo mid-coitus.

Skurai 2013-02-08 01:46 AM

Speaking of mid-coitus...

HandOfHeaven 2013-02-20 03:54 PM

Your point?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
This site is best seen with your eyes open.