Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=322)
-   -   Wuzz Crackin'? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50660)

Draco2003 2011-06-27 07:47 PM

Wuzz Crackin'?

Mkay, so, been a cool minute since I done been here. Lots has changed. For a while, I was workin' 2 jobs, a few days with only 3 hours of sleep between 'em. x_x Not cool, but necessary. Then, my security job lost the contact at the post I had, and aint put me nowhere else, so I got just the one job, workin' less hours and makin' more money. So it's a win-win. Advancing super quick-like, too. I started back in November as a n00b, with no factory experience, and now I can run 2 different CNC machines, and am a junior master for the area. Just got a raise from 11/hr to 12/hr. Makin' about $2,400 per month, with the overtime I got, which brings me to a total of 58 hours a week. For comparison, with the 2 jobs, I was workin' 72 hours a week, and only makin' 2 grand per month. Yup, stoked.

Had another car for a while, an '85 Nissan 300ZX, but the trans died. Now it sits in the garage, awaiting my decision to strip it or fix it. I may swap the engine entirely, as VQ35 (350Z) engines seem to be pretty cheap, as well as trans. But that decision is also being tossed about.

Got my own apartment, with my brother, which is really nice. Except the pigs just kicked the shit out my door a couple weeks ago. Long story. x_x But it's still fun. Small place, but 2 bedrooms, and it's more than enough for now.

Let's see... what else... My parents split up, shits been crazy ever since. Got into major argument with my mom around Christmas time, aint spoke to her since. Dont talk to my dad, either. No bad reason, but no good reason to, either. Disowned my youngest and older brother. Made a best friend, which is weird, as I've never had one of those before. It's fun, though.

So, I think that's about it. So far. Anywho, how y'all been?

D3V 2011-06-28 09:22 AM

Oh hai Draco.

OT: Really, the VQ35? Aren't the expensive swaps?? you really could go cheaper than that and get almost similar gains from an rb26det, or any of the other 5000 nissan motors.

But anyways, it's good to hear that you're doing good - well, somewhat. Making the best of what you can.

Great-Thanatos 2011-07-05 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V (Post 694139)
Oh hai Draco.

OT: Really, the VQ35? Aren't the expensive swaps?? you really could go cheaper than that and get almost similar gains from an rb26det, or any of the other 5000 nissan motors.

But anyways, it's good to hear that you're doing good - well, somewhat. Making the best of what you can.

All I have to say is with a RB26DET swap good luck finding parts unless you are in Japan.
VQ35 in the long run WAY cheaper.

Draco2003 2011-07-07 07:48 PM

Yeah, the VQ is pretty cheap 'round my area. Biggest problem is goig to be switching to the drive-by-wire set-up. Imma need a computer, pedal, and throttle body from the same vehicle.

But yeah, its still in limbo, just kinda searchin around a seein if I can get all the pieces at a good price or whatever.

And thanks, D3V, yeah life is gettin' better.^_^

D3V 2011-07-09 12:19 AM

Good to hear bro! You should frequent Zel more if you get the time.