Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tech Help (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=329)
-   -   Computer Problems - PLEASE READ (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28156)

Eddie_Perez 2004-04-01 09:50 PM

If you can't get help here... chk my sig... :D

D3V 2004-04-02 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kockblocker1
Nope.

He said the sound went out too. Can't be a video problem.

Lol ok, whenever your monitor is off, ... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA HAVE SOUND? You stupid newb, there is nothing in the world that would cause the Video and the sound to disappear at the same time, when you got no video, theres nothing you can see to click on that would Produce sound, (mp3, bs shit in windows, etc)

And even if your sound did go out for some weird reason (which it didn't) then you would still have to fix your video FIRST, there would be no point in worrying about the gay ass sound, you can handle that later.

What we need to do is wait for Bob to buy a new computer because his listen to knockblockers dumbass and went in there and fucked up his power supply and cpu fan for no good reason....

Medieval Bob 2004-04-02 12:03 PM

I had a flash game up. The video and sound went out at the same time.

The two are connected, because they happen at the same time. The video card is not faulty nor is the monitor. I stated that it wasn't a video card problem already.

kockblocker1 2004-04-02 12:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Medieval Bob
I had a flash game up. The video and sound went out at the same time.

The two are connected, because they happen at the same time. The video card is not faulty nor is the monitor. I stated that it wasn't a video card problem already.

LOL...

Yea.. D3V is right. I have no idea what I am talking about.

D3V 2004-04-02 06:47 PM

What you said was that your computer was on, and that the computer 'shut off' and the 'fans were still running'

shut the fuck up kocksucker you said that he should replace his fucking cpu fan, tardass newb.

-besides the point... Bob, what version of Macromedia flash do you have? And does the 'flash game' take up the whole screen.

‡AC‡ 2004-04-03 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
Lol ok, whenever your monitor is off, ... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA HAVE SOUND? , when you got no video, theres nothing you can see to click on that would Produce sound, (mp3, bs shit in windows, etc)

And even if your sound did go out for some weird reason (which it didn't) ....

Eh DV3 is for some reason completely lost on this issue, windows by defualt has a startup sound AND a shutdown sound.

Medieval Bob 2004-04-03 07:43 AM

It has nothing to do with the flash as it happened at other times as well, and it did the same thing during the boot process. I just stated that to show that sound was playing, and it stopped. Audio and video are completely independent of each other.

kockblocker1 2004-04-03 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
What you said was that your computer was on, and that the computer 'shut off' and the 'fans were still running'

shut the fuck up kocksucker you said that he should replace his fucking cpu fan, tardass newb.

Medieval Bob, I don't mean to take over your thread. No, I am not going to start calling D3V names or make a post like "D3V IZ TEH SUxx0rz" or something stupid like that. I have one simple question.

Who gave you better advice?
Kockblocker1 = Better advice?
D3V = Better advice?

D3V 2004-04-03 02:20 PM

Bob, have you checked to see if you have your properties set to have the hard disks shut off after a certain period of time? (right click desktop > properties >Screen saver tab > Power button > There will be a list of what you can set to shut off, if hard disk is set to shut off, switch it to (never) ).

You may have your computer in hibernation.... don't know.
And how long is it 'usually' on before it shuts off..? Aronud the same amount of time? or just random times

‡AC‡ 2004-04-03 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kockblocker1
Who gave you better advice?
Kockblocker1 = Better advice?
D3V = Better advice?

Vote 1 for kockblocker1

Quote:

Originally Posted by DV3
You may have your computer in hibernation.... don't know.
And how long is it 'usually' on before it shuts off..? Aronud the same amount of time? or just random times

thoses setting have a minimum of 1 minute too 3 minutes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob
I rebooted several times, and I've only gotten about 15 seconds of activity before it goes into hibernation.

DV3 read bob's post before you post.