Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   "Bugged" Raven Frost?? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28406)

Cahdras 2004-04-11 11:58 AM

"Bugged" Raven Frost??

Ok, I have this Raven Frost.. With bad stats. Well, anyways, even if it doesnt say anything about it, this Raven gives +75 to all res. I have tried other Raven Frosts to see if they do it too.. But they don't. Does anyone know whats up with my ring? I'm using it instead of soj, as it max'es my res in Hell ;) So it's not a bad thing I guess..

Ganga 2004-04-11 12:38 PM

really, can you post a screen shot of it?

badboy 2004-04-12 12:20 AM

I wish they would bring constricting ring back.

tidus2005 2004-04-12 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cahdras
Ok, I have this Raven Frost.. With bad stats. Well, anyways, even if it doesnt say anything about it, this Raven gives +75 to all res. I have tried other Raven Frosts to see if they do it too.. But they don't. Does anyone know whats up with my ring? I'm using it instead of soj, as it max'es my res in Hell ;) So it's not a bad thing I guess..

umm maybe just a guess but maybe it gives you enough dex to use your wiz spike? or other gear but since you said 75 resist i am guessin wizspike.

celaron 2004-04-13 03:14 AM

:P:p:P:p
well, its his 5th post, he COULD be a freak(instead of a newb?)

a screenshot would be very helpfull

Ganga 2004-04-13 08:16 AM

i think he means the but wiz spike too.

Medieval Bob 2004-04-13 07:16 PM

He said he tried other RFs, and they didn't give him the resists.

holy1s 2004-04-13 09:38 PM

My guess is that your a non ladder character right? cause most likely its something that was missed by the patch, but that would be my guess.

tidus2005 2004-04-14 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medieval Bob
He said he tried other RFs, and they didn't give him the resists.

while he did say this , it is possible that the other raven frosts didnt have enough dex to let him wear it, because the dex varies from ring to ring, it is also just kinda weird because it doesnt say 75 resist on the ring.

slaynish 2004-04-14 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidus2005
while he did say this , it is possible that the other raven frosts didnt have enough dex to let him wear it, because the dex varies from ring to ring, it is also just kinda weird because it doesnt say 75 resist on the ring.

If you look again , it says all his stats are shitty. I bet if he replies then he will say he doesnt have wiz spike and that will tear all ideas out of the water. It is possible though... If his is shitty ive never seen a RF with 9 or 5 or 2 dexterity added. Thats just a waste of a good ring...

Vollstrecker 2004-04-14 01:06 PM

Minimum +DEX on a Ravenfrost is 15.

Medieval Bob 2004-04-14 03:15 PM

Maybe its actually bugged? Is it so hard to believe?

sheerx 2004-04-14 04:27 PM

its probably something he's not seeing. As someone said before, the dex on the Ravenfrost might have enabled another item that gives dex but he'd have to be blind to miss it. He should go to hell, take all items off and put the "bugged raven" on this would be the logical test.. would it not?

tidus2005 2004-04-14 06:32 PM

i agree that if he takes off all gear or if he dies and just equips the raven frost that would be a good test. and maybe he is slightly embassed if it was something like the rf letting him use the wiz spike and he wont post back :( if he does read this tho it is ok because it is sometimes easy to miss something obvious like this dont be ashamed about it and post back beacuse i wanna know if it is really bugged. also it would be helpful if he could tell us wether this is ladder or non.