Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Obama's response to Clinton's VP offer (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44884)

!King_Amazon! 2008-03-10 05:33 PM

Obama's response to Clinton's VP offer

This is good. The video is the main part to check out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...-_n_90765.html

khwiii 2008-03-10 05:43 PM

EXACTLY what he needed to say. EXCEPT the part where he should've offered her the VP position.

Adrenachrome 2008-03-10 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khwiii
EXACTLY what he needed to say. EXCEPT the part where he should've offered her the VP position.

QFT: I got a pretty good laugh regardless.

She is an arrogant cunt.

Thanatos 2008-03-11 07:45 AM

Hahahaha. The man has a sense of humor, too. Let's get this election over with already. We already know who's going to win.

D3V 2008-03-11 09:06 AM

It's funny how they don't post this shit on CNN, fuck I'm so sick and tired of hearing what really matters from other news sources.

I second that notion that she is an arrogant cunt.

Damn, his responses are always right on the fucking money. We need to get this damn guy in the white hosue, immideately. Fucking old senior citizens are going to screw everything up, again. It's time for the baby boomers to move on, and the new generation of advancement to take place and move towards the future.

Grav 2008-03-11 10:14 AM

The new generation is retarded, though. This forum is a representation of it, and there are about five logical thinking people (WW, Chruser, KA, MJ, me) in the whole bunch.

Thanatos 2008-03-11 10:24 AM

You're an arrogant fuck.

I hope to God you don't talk this way to people in real life, what with your constant degrading of people that don't think exactly like you. Keep hiding behind that monitor, big boy.

Grav 2008-03-11 10:25 AM

I make it openly known that I hate almost all white people, if that makes you feel any better.

I never said I have a problem with people who don't think exactly like me.
I have a problem with people who don't think.

D3V 2008-03-11 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grаν¡tоnЅurgе
The new generation is retarded, though. This forum is a representation of it, and there are about five logical thinking people (WW, Chruser, KA, MJ, me) in the whole bunch.

Oh jesus tapdancing christ on a cross. If you use this forum as a form of your logic and our generation then in fact your logic is the one at fault.

Grav 2008-03-11 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
Oh jesus tapdancing christ on a cross. If you use this forum as a form of your logic and our generation then in fact your logic is the one at fault.

Obviously Zelaron would not be an accurate scientific sample. However, it can be used as a rough approximation. If we figure that 1/10th of the forum is smart, we're still in trouble.

Thanatos 2008-03-11 10:31 AM

Quote:

I make it openly known that I hate almost all white people, if that makes you feel any better.

I never said I have a problem with people who don't think exactly like me.
I have a problem with people who don't think.

So now you're a racist, too? Splendid.

Grav 2008-03-11 10:37 AM

I'm like the white Chris Rock.

D3V 2008-03-11 11:04 AM

Chris Rock is in no way, shape or form fat and annoying, you're more like Louie Anderson.

Grav 2008-03-11 11:09 AM

Does Louie Anderson make fun of white people? That's the whole idea. Keep up.

D3V 2008-03-11 11:20 AM

Quote:

I'm like
Since you like to break things down into Dictionary terms, i'll do it for you so that you can comprehend better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
1. of the same form, appearance, kind, character, amount, etc.: I cannot remember a like instance.
2. corresponding or agreeing in general or in some noticeable respect; similar; analogous: drawing, painting, and like arts.
3. bearing resemblance.

That pretty much sums You looking like Chris Rock, would it not? So I turned it around and more appropirately corrected you, and noted that you probably sound annoying as fuck like Louie Anderson, and have him beat in weight.

Grav 2008-03-11 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
Since you like to dissolve or annul things down into Dictionary terms, i'll do it for you so that you can to take in or embrace better.

That pretty much sums You expect or hope to like Chris Rock, would it not? So I spade or plow soil it around and more take to or for oneself corrected you, and noted that you probably free from injury, damage, defect annoying as fuck like Louie Anderson, and have him beat in a mental or moral burden.

Say what?

khwiii 2008-03-11 01:58 PM

Quote:

Funny how this statement proves you AREN'T one of the logical thinking poeple on this forum. Conceded much?

!King_Amazon! 2008-03-11 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GravitonSurge
Say what?

I'm pretty sure this post made me die.