Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Dropping in (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42650)

EX-Mania 2007-06-22 03:27 AM

Dropping in

Dropping in for my bi-yearly checkup :)

nah i come here from time to time.. i miss this place.. talking to quickspy67 atm on MSN...

so yeah.. i just realised.. DAMN MY SIG ROCKS... who knew i was so good and synical (sp?) that many years ago.. i should upload a new picture of myself... i think i look a bit different... older thats for sure.... long hair

for those who dont know me.. i was a member a longgg time ago whent his place started... i got to be mod of alot of forums at the same time and eventually i was voted to be a supreme moderator.. maybe i should come back to this place, im sure its changed alot since...

lots of new faces and lots of old ones arent here anymore.. and some people who i never heard of have high position.. whoa has this place changed...

anyways... reply as you wish..

MightyJoe 2007-06-22 08:03 AM

You should stick around, I remember back when I joined you were pretty active and funny, two things this forum could use more of.

Thanatos 2007-06-22 08:13 AM

It has changed a lot. Some for the better, some for worse. Either way, stick around you fudgepacker.

!King_Amazon! 2007-06-22 08:31 AM

It has changed quite a bit. It will be changing a lot more soon(for the better.)

EX-Mania 2007-06-22 02:16 PM

:o really? how so! and yeah.. im thinking of dropping by.. i feel like a dictionary of random information... i gotta share it SOMEhow :)

!King_Amazon! 2007-06-22 02:17 PM

I can't say how exactly it's going to be changing, yet. Keep visiting, there will be more info about it in ~a week.

RoboticSilence 2007-06-22 02:22 PM

Planning to cull the ranks?

!King_Amazon! 2007-06-22 02:26 PM

Are you suggesting we should?

If so, I would suggest you visit the Talk To The Staff forum.

Thanatos 2007-06-22 02:49 PM

AKA: have KA be the only one to respond.

D3V 2007-06-22 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos

Even if you ask politely for him not to :)

Dar_Win 2007-06-22 03:24 PM

Good to see you again.

!King_Amazon! 2007-06-22 03:24 PM

Quote:

Can't blame me for being an exceptional moderater, eh?

Thanatos 2007-06-22 03:26 PM

But when I'm going there to complain about you and you're the only one to respond, it kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think?

D3V 2007-06-22 03:29 PM

Quote:

But when I'm going there to complain about you and you're the only one to respond, it kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think?

No fucking way! The same thing happened to me Thanatos, that's amazing! LMAO

Good to see you Ex mania,.. been a while I suppose.

KagomJack 2007-06-22 03:32 PM

Welcome back!

!King_Amazon! 2007-06-22 03:42 PM

Quote:

It's better than complaining about me outside of the Talk to the Staff forum. WW has shown that doing that will get you banned. Doing so in the Talk to the Staff forum will not, however.

Now, no more talk of this in this thread. If you've got anything further to discuss regarding this, do so in either the Talk to the Staff forum, or in PMs to any of the admins. This is not the appropriate place for it.