Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gaming (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Gun Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16764)

Medieval Bob 2003-07-24 08:24 AM

I believe that's why Aggrywater hated the Awp as well. [cough]Nub[/cough]

iusetobekool 2003-07-26 03:22 AM

i have a question, is "nub" consider a new player or a suck player?

Acer 2003-07-26 10:31 AM

a stupid idiot, if your new then you most likely are a nub, if you played for long time and are an idiot, your still a nub :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medieval Bob

hateing AWP has nothing to do with nub, same with liking it. People have their opinion. I beleive an accurate gun like awp, shouldn't kill 95% time 1 hit. If it was 1 kill death 25% of time, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Mantralord 2003-07-26 11:46 PM

M'eh, who cares, its an outdated 1998 game engine for God's sake.

Acer 2003-07-27 04:35 AM

Yes but the game is fun as hell, if you play it like I do

Medieval Bob 2003-07-27 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acer
a stupid idiot, if your new then you most likely are a nub, if you played for long time and are an idiot, your still a nub :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medieval Bob

hateing AWP has nothing to do with nub, same with liking it. People have their opinion. I beleive an accurate gun like awp, shouldn't kill 95% time 1 hit. If it was 1 kill death 25% of time, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Hating awp sometimes has nothing to do with nubness. I said that I believe that it just so happened to apply to Aggrywater's case.

Also, AWP is not accurate for shit. Compared to other guns, it is the very least accurate. How you ask? Because first, you can't run and shoot. You can't walk and shoot. You cannot (reliably) shoot without scope unless with close range. You cannot burst fire (which is the main difference in accuracy between rifles). It's point and click, the same as any other gun. This isn't real life... the guns don't have bad sights, and there is no arc on gunfire. What makes AWP more accurate than anything else?

Acer 2003-07-27 12:08 PM

All the guns loose accuratecy when walking/running. I wasn't talking about it being no-scope either. The fact you can zoom in far and it is accurate plus 1 hit kill just annoys me, like you can't run in Aztec water w/o awp if an awper is down on other side(unless he sucks).

Medieval Bob 2003-07-27 02:26 PM

If you're good, you don't have to zoom in to get a 1 shot kill... Aim for the head. AK and Colt can both do it easilly when sitting still (just like the awp must be shot).

uncapped 2003-07-27 02:51 PM

Scout is my favorite.

Dar_Win 2003-08-24 10:25 AM

i like the colt the best (m4a1) has nice power... u can silence it, kills people fast, and it doesnt slow u down alot like most big guns do!

supaflip_69 2003-09-18 07:06 AM

ak-47 is a very powerful gun in the right hands..although the recoil is huge..if fired in bursts of 2..it owns..unless of course your against an amazing awper

RoboticSilence 2003-09-18 09:48 AM

Fuck this thread, now there're two new guns: Galil and FAMAS...; and all the guns have been tweaked for the new version.
So either make a new thread or stop posting.

p1ng 2003-09-18 09:53 AM

Auto shotty. Good rate of fire, decent accuracy (for a shotgun), and.... well, thats about it. Im not sure why its called the noob cannon, though its probably because others dont know how to stay away from it.