Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Anime Corner (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=394)
-   -   Cartoon Network Thread (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52601)

AndreTheTruth 2013-03-27 09:51 PM

Cartoon Network Thread

Since i See none of any channel thread So why not bring it To This forum

Only Rule Is No Major Spoilers enjoy:)

Sovereign 2013-03-27 10:46 PM

Aren't there some new anime shows coming to cartoon network over the next few weeks

AndreTheTruth 2013-03-28 04:03 PM

I don't know does anyone know?

knuclearMMX 2013-03-30 02:17 PM

http://i.imgur.com/F0B8TSh.jpg

Skurai 2013-03-31 04:21 AM

I honestly don't know what that was implying.

I'm really happy right now, Netflix has a lot of the old Cartoon Cartoons on it (PPG, Johnny Bravo, EEnE, Dexters Lab, Samurai Jack)

Kizaru 2013-03-31 12:56 PM

Only shows I continue to watch are Adventure Time and Regular Show.

EpicFinale 2013-03-31 10:29 PM

@knuclear WTF?

Also. I just caught up on Mystery Incorporated and, WTF? Genetically engineered pirana-bee-cattle eating most of the city, a zombie one-hit wonder and the hex girls having a band battle, talking animals being explained, and what appears to be a soul eater reference. I. love. this. show!

Sovereign 2013-04-01 09:09 AM

I wish they'd release digimon in sub format in the US. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Digimon > Pokemon

D3V 2013-04-02 12:44 AM

Kinda off-topic, but Netflix just dumped about 20 series from Cartoon Network onto their instant streaming. Watching Dexter right now.

SuperShyGuy 2013-04-02 08:05 AM

Cartoon Network is going back to stink land since both Star Wars and Young Justice have ended.

Titans Go doesn't seem as a good enough replacement

EpicFinale 2013-04-02 04:52 PM

Edit* Forget Wikipedia Cartoon Network's facebook profile has advertised the last five episodes of Mystery Inc. are being shown this week at four with the last two episodes being shown on friday.

It was fun watching Velma break down in today's episode, nice to see some resolution between Fred and Mayor Jones, and nice to see the full details of the curse of crystal cove come out. I'm still skeptical of Nova. The fact that Mytery Inc is being manipulated only makes it harder for me to trust her.

I am convinced it is a network's job to systematically kill everything it airs. Everything. Think Adventure Time and Regular Show are doing well? Give it time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign (Post 703293)
I wish they'd release digimon in sub format in the US. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Digimon > Pokemon

The pokemon dub is better then the digimon dub, but yeah, there's no denying that's the only thing the pokemon anime has on the digimon anime.

EpicFinale 2013-04-03 05:24 PM

Mystery Inc. episode 49: This episode made me realize just how little Shaggy has mattered since he and Velma broke up. Even Scooby has gotten quite a bit of focus through his relationship with Pericles and Nova.

I'm curious how Warner Bros. will follow Mystery Inc. I'm sure whatever it is it will not be as good, but I like how different each Scooby Doo series is.

EpicFinale 2013-04-05 04:17 PM

HOT DOG WATER! NO! q.q

Mystery Inc 50-52 - This was rated TV-Y7 right? I didn't just imagine the monster eating frenzy in the last episode?

How do spoiler tags work?

This really needed to come out before the Young Justice finale to show that show's writers how to write a satisfying cliffhanger ending. While the ending left me wanting more, Mystery Inc. isn't an incomplete story without another season.

Skurai 2014-10-07 07:59 AM

I want to rewatch old Cartoons, but don't want to watch the generic crap. I mean "in this episode he falls in love... but so does his nemesis...!!!" generic. Plots every cartoon uses at least once.

Anyone got a "non-filler" list?

D3V 2015-01-30 08:52 AM

Honestly, the only show I've ever cared about that was carried by Cartoon Network was DragonBall Z.

I still watch it to this day.

:rolleyes: