Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Uber Bosses (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48325)

Titusfied 2009-02-19 10:40 AM

Uber Bosses

Alright fellas, now I need some of your help. I finally decided to look up what the keys, etc. were all about, because quite frankly, I want one of those nifty +3 skills charms!

So I did a shit load of Countess, Summoner, and Nihk runs yesterday, and ended up getting 2 sets of keys. I transmuted the first set, by myself, and got Lilith. Holy shit, she was tough, but I was able to beat her once I got rid of her minions that were around her. I have a Zealot, with a lot of damage and a shit load of life leech, so it wasn't much of a problem. I died a few times, but not that big of a deal. However, if just one boss was that hard, I'm really worried about the other ubers. I hear Uber Izual isn't a problem, but Uber Duriel is a bastard. He has holy freeze aura right? (I really need to get a couple Raven Frosts....)

Who plays on USEast that would be able to help me out with the Uber Bosses? Apparently, there are a million minions with resistances, and you need a well balanced team effort to beat them. Any tips, tricks, or helpful words of wisdom you can give me?

Asamin 2009-02-19 07:55 PM

If you were on NL then I would lend you the help of a huge army of distractions for the Ubers... But I doubt it.

Titusfied 2009-02-20 05:32 AM

Sorry, Ladder here.

No one out there, huh?

-Spector- 2009-02-20 07:28 AM

I could probably tag along. Whisper me *dammit

Titusfied 2009-02-22 03:14 PM

Nice, do you play often? I'm pretty much hooked again... This fucking game is ridiculously addicting. I can't wait for DIII to come out now! LOL!

Titusfied 2009-02-22 03:15 PM

Oh, and my account is Titusfied.

Original.

Titusfied 2009-03-03 12:02 PM

What is the optimal set up for facing the Ubers? A few smiters, a good zon?

Asamin 2009-03-03 01:05 PM

Smiters last time I checked. With a good sorc maybe.

HandOfHeaven 2009-03-03 01:34 PM

If you get two tricked out characters, all you will need is a smiter and a hammerdin. I used to do runs with my friend, all I needed was for him to use Salvation while I killed Mephisto, and then spam hammers for the other two. Died once I think.

Kazilla 2009-03-03 09:33 PM

The uber bosses are easy... here is a quick run down of wtf you need to do.

1. Collect the key's (you need three sets)
2. Open all the portals in act 5 in the same game. (this assures you don't get a duplicate)
3. Open uber trist and run away as fast as you can. You need to seperate the bosses.
what we did was mephisto top left, diablo bottom, izzy? to the right
4. Mephisto will be much harder the lilith the other 2 are jokes.

If you have full confidence in your zealot just charge in there and smite the bitches dead, my smiter could take all three uber's without lossing any life. I of course had all the best gear but, /shrug... ive seen lesser geared players do it.

Titusfied 2009-03-04 04:31 AM

Alright, well I'm now building a new Smiter as we speak and I will have decent gear, but not Godly. Hopefully I will be able to take them down with a little help!

-Spector- 2009-03-04 01:21 PM

I'm usually on pretty frequently, as soon as I get new cd keys...... again

Titusfied 2009-03-06 05:58 AM

I was about to say, I have dammit on my friend list, and I never see you online. Guess I started when you lost your keys?

-Spector- 2009-03-06 06:49 AM

Yeah.. I'm starting over again. Add Damnitalltohell

...lol yeah I was pissed the last time and this time, since I keep getting banned. :mad:

Titusfied 2009-03-06 08:55 AM

Heh, I literally just got my 2nd ban 5 minutes ago.... I'm going Countess and Summoner runs with my Sorc, and apparently I do them too quick and got flagged again.... At least I have 4 of each of those two keys right now, so when I get back on I can focus on Nihk runs with my Pally.

-Spector- 2009-03-06 10:07 AM

lol yeah, the temp ban they have for bots is annoying. Especially if you're xfering and you get banned. >.<

Asamin 2009-03-08 11:19 AM

That happened to me and I was all like WTF???

Titusfied 2009-03-11 05:33 AM

So I made my Smiter, and boy does he kick ass. I've solo'd all the key quests, then solo'd Uber Trist with no problem. Actually, I did it twice, and the first time I didn't die once, but the second time I died 2 or 3 times. I realized it was because I got lucky the first time and started on Mephisto first, then the rest was cake, but the 2nd time I was cocky thinking I was invincible, and started hacking away at Baal, then all the sudden Mephy just boned me hard. After the 2nd boning, I decided to go after Meph first, and it was a joke.

Only got a Zon and Druid Torch out of it though, and neither had very great stats (13 & 18 - Zon, 15 & 17 - Druid). Oh well.. Back to key runs.

-Spector- 2009-03-11 08:58 AM

Congrats on your success!

Titusfied 2009-03-11 10:10 AM

How's the new account coming along? Hit me up the next time your on and we're Baal run, or something?