Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   newb alert (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45266)

Liger 2008-04-02 09:41 PM

newb alert

Hi! I'm Liger :3 this is the first forum I've joined where I didn't know anybody in it, but I stumbled on here while searching for RPG Maker stuff and thought the rest of the forum was pretty cool too ;) so...Here I am!

I'm a huge nerd/geek or what I like to call....a kneek! Yeah it's lame....anywho, I like things like Star Wars/Trek, Harry Potter and anime and whatnot.. as far as video games and things go I like RPGs and just about anything with a story :B I play World of Warcraft and will start playing Starcraft as soon as my bro gives me one of his CDs >.<' I also like Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Halo, Guitar Hero, and Need for Speed, along with various others, so my likes are rather wide as far as that goes I guess xD

Other than nerdiness, I'm also a dancer who plays flute/piccolo/penny whistle and anything else I can get my hands on ^_^

I'll try to be really active but I tend to come and go in spurts of activeness on forums...I have a habit of reading every single post but never responding btw...I'm sure there's a name for that, forum ninja? spy? stalker? I like ninja best :cool: lol

Demosthenes 2008-04-02 10:09 PM

Forum lurker. That's the name.

And welcome. You should respond as often as possible!

Vault Dweller 2008-04-03 12:41 AM

Welcome to Zelaron.

Enjoy.

Chruser 2008-04-03 03:26 AM

Welcome. StarCraft is a good choice.

Goodlookinguy 2008-04-03 05:50 AM

Awesome! Do you like cheese by any chance?! By the way, welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay, and do respond.

If you ever need help with RPG Maker, ask, I will be glad to respond!

D3V 2008-04-03 06:57 AM

Welcome aboard bud, oh and.

Quote:

Other than nerdiness, I'm also a dancer who plays flute/piccolo/penny whistle and anything else I can get my hands on
I found that funny :) LOL

Thanatos 2008-04-03 07:23 AM

You like Halo, eh? Do you have Live?

Welcome btw.

Asamin 2008-04-03 02:03 PM

Uh oh. Another WoW player. We just might end up having to bring that forum back. Welcome

Sovereign 2008-04-03 02:08 PM

Alo sir.

Liger 2008-04-03 02:15 PM

Thanks everybody :) *should probably be doing school >.> *

I don't have live (halo) yet but I hope to get it soon ;) not likely though... I'm looking forward to Star Craft too but until then I'm leveling my WoW druid and hunter :B power to teh critters!

and I'm curious d3v (I forgot, I need to learn everyone's names here too now xD), what's more amusing: my dancing, flute playing, or instrument obsession? :P lol I'm a TAP dancer for those of you who want to know, nothing girly like ballet or modern or anything ^_^

>.> *still prefers forum ninja*

Thanatos 2008-04-03 02:18 PM

Possibly a combination of all three?

Liger 2008-04-03 02:27 PM

but of course, quite possibly *nods wisely*

man, I need to go babysit my sisters at a dentist office >.< sigh, guess I'll have to bring my exciting American History course...whoohoo...

-Spector- 2008-04-03 08:37 PM

Greetings Liger. Ifyou'd like some PCP pm me. ;)

HandOfHeaven 2008-04-03 09:20 PM

Yo whatup Liger!

Sovereign 2008-04-03 10:30 PM

PCP is bad....

Don't listen to Spector. His influence will end your life.

Vault Dweller 2008-04-03 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
Don't listen to Spector. His influence will end your life.

At least, don't take his advice regarding ingestion of chemicals.