Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   MCU or nah? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61484)

Silverjinx18 2021-02-11 07:27 PM

MCU or nah?

I am 100% an MCU fan (Thor is my favorite franchise). I have recently subscribed to Marvel Unlimited if anyone has suggestions. I have been reading New Mutants and just started the S.W.O.R.D series.

Demosthenes 2021-02-12 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverjinx18 (Post 714379)
I am 100% an MCU fan (Thor is my favorite franchise). I have recently subscribed to Marvel Unlimited if anyone has suggestions. I have been reading New Mutants and just started the S.W.O.R.D series.

MCU was the shit. After the purge, I haven't been paying much attention.

Silverjinx18 2021-02-12 05:47 PM

Ha! You should definitely try End Game if you haven't and the Spiderman movies are pretty good, especially the last one. But right now Wanda Vision is out on Disney+ and it is the shit! Vision is one of my favorite characters and it is going to bring in so many new and exciting things to the MCU that it is always worth watching and seeing what new things are going to happen in the MCU. Right now, with all the clues and Easter eggs, they are pointing to X-Men coming to the MCU in the very near future. It's a very exciting shift in the wind so to speak.

PS: Did you give The New Mutants movie a try? I think it wasn't half bad.

Demosthenes 2021-02-14 11:12 PM

Wife's been mentioning Wandavision, so I'll probably check it out.

On another note, I'm glad you're bringing some activity to the board.

Silverjinx18 2021-02-15 11:13 AM

Win for the Jinx!

Silverjinx18 2021-02-26 08:45 PM

If you guys are into the comics or want to get into them I recommend the Brothers Marvel podcast. I like that they start from the first Marvel comic (Fantastic Four #1) and then go in release order of comics. You learn about all the different adventures and villains of each superhero or super team. I'm only on ep. 5 (so the boring years) bit am learning a lot.

Silverjinx18 2021-03-05 10:34 AM

Wanda Vision was so perfect. The finale illustrated why Vision is one of the greatest MCU characters which in turn highlights Wanda's greatness as well. Excuse me while I curl up in bed and cry all day.

Silverjinx18 2021-03-23 04:48 PM

Get ready! Black Widow is coming to theatre's and Disney + July 9! I'm so excited. It would be awesome for that to be the first movie I watch in theatre's since COVID. Hopefully Alamo Drafthouse is still around by then *fingers crossed*

Asamin 2021-03-24 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverjinx18 (Post 714994)
Get ready! Black Widow is coming to theatre's and Disney + July 9! I'm so excited. It would be awesome for that to be the first movie I watch in theatre's since COVID. Hopefully Alamo Drafthouse is still around by then *fingers crossed*

That is the only place I go to see movies. Gimme them chicken fingers while I watch a movie hell yeah

Silverjinx18 2021-03-24 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 715002)
That is the only place I go to see movies. Gimme them chicken fingers while I watch a movie hell yeah

They have THE BEST popcorn! I will die on that hill :grin: But I heard they filed for bankruptcy due to COVID and are closing down a lot of their locations. I hope the one just down the road from me stays open *fingers crossed*