Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   d2loader 1.11 (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37187)

Rufus/boy 2005-08-02 03:21 PM

d2loader 1.11

the new d2loader 1.11 is out ...i have already got it and it does work also the no cd crack works ....yay.....didn't take long for them to catch up to the patch....no if i only had MH

Sovereign 2005-08-02 03:25 PM

I'm really proud of you.

Kaneda 2005-08-02 04:07 PM

God, Im getting so tired of the scammers in the chat rooms. All you do is ask them to show you which tomb is the right one. Ha. GG losers.

LiveWire 2005-08-03 02:53 AM

Rufus/boy You should be banned! The files from that site contains a Tojan.

Rufus/boy 2005-08-03 09:10 AM

Thats bull .....the one i downloaded didn't have nething ....so i don't know how urs did....i would not intentionally send someone to get something if i knew it was infected......so why did u get a trojan and i didn't?

LiveWire 2005-08-04 03:43 PM

Funny that every file on that site was the exact same thing. Every file contained a file named. whatever_prog_you_were_downloading.zip and the zip contained a setup.exe with a text file saying to run setup.exe.

Any asshole who plays d2 knows that you don't just run a exe file to get d2loader to work. My advice to all others, just have some patients and wait untill its out on the offical site. Same goes for maphack, only download the mousepad maphack from d2-mousepad.com.

As for you Dufus-boy. No one would belive you anyways. You just pop in here and your first post is a link to some fag site that has d2loader. Keep your mouth shut or i'll send matralord to your house for some good ol ass fucking.

Rufus/boy 2005-08-04 08:40 PM

well aren't we a happy person

LiveWire 2005-08-04 09:11 PM

Seeing your user status makes me very happy. -_-

Bloodkrawller 2005-08-07 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveWire
Funny that every file on that site was the exact same thing. Every file contained a file named. whatever_prog_you_were_downloading.zip and the zip contained a setup.exe with a text file saying to run setup.exe.

Any asshole who plays d2 knows that you don't just run a exe file to get d2loader to work. My advice to all others, just have some patients and wait untill its out on the offical site. Same goes for maphack, only download the mousepad maphack from d2-mousepad.com.

As for you Dufus-boy. No one would belive you anyways. You just pop in here and your first post is a link to some fag site that has d2loader. Keep your mouth shut or i'll send matralord to your house for some good ol ass fucking.

Where is the offical d2loader site?

LiveWire 2005-08-07 09:02 AM

Well it used to be www.blizzhackers.com. But as you can see, bnet had them shutdown. My advice, wait till someone trusted from this site post about it, or at www.BattleForums.com.