Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gaming (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Gun Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16764)

Aggyrwayter 2003-03-25 07:22 PM

Gun Discussion

I'd really like to get this forum kick started. (I'm a closet cs whore)

What's your favorite/best gun and why? Just ONE.

I would have to say the AK for me, just because there is ALWAYS one around, they are cheap, and can blow a head off really easily.

Close second (not counting the colt) would be the Aug. The Commando is a piece of shit, though.

Jamesadin 2003-03-25 07:31 PM

Isnt there one named after a breed of dog or something...becuase if there is..thats my favorate.

Aggyrwayter 2003-03-25 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesadin
Isnt there one named after a breed of dog or something...becuase if there is..thats my favorate.

Breed of dog?

I have no clue.

Look here and tell me what it is: http://www.counter-strike.net/arsenal.html

Acer 2003-03-26 02:29 AM

Colt M4A1 all the way. AK is my 2nd fav. Aggy, you play a lot?

Medieval Bob 2003-03-26 05:54 AM

AWP pwnz all else. After awp, it's
colt
ak
sig
aug
scout
deagle
usp
knife

Aggyrwayter 2003-03-26 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medieval Bob
AWP pwnz all else.

Regular noob mentality. I'm sorry that you have to sit in a dark corner waiting for the enemy to walk into your scope. Have you ever tried rushing straight in with a smg? Without dying from your own grenade, of course.

Medieval Bob 2003-03-26 03:08 PM

Have you even played CS recently? Lots of league players use awps, and no, they do not all sit around and camp. I'd go into it, but your gross generalization of campers isn't worthy of explination, as it only applies to less skilled individuals.

With AWP and a Deagle, you can rush and still use awp. Have you never used awp no scope? It's not so hard if you're ducking. Anyhow, just because you haven't the skill to use the awp unless you're camping, don't pin that shit on me. Sorry to burst your bubble, nub.

Acer 2003-03-26 04:27 PM

Yes AWP is good, but I think it should be taken out of the game, or reduced in power. It isn't hard to use and you can own so many. I say Colt/AK/Scout are real weaps IMO. TAKE OUT AWP I say... but that is me.

Aggyrwayter 2003-03-26 04:36 PM

Quote:

Have you even played CS recently? Lots of league players use awps, and no, they do not all sit around and camp. I'd go into it, but your gross generalization of campers isn't worthy of explination, as it only applies to less skilled individuals.

With AWP and a Deagle, you can rush and still use awp. Have you never used awp no scope? It's not so hard if you're ducking. Anyhow, just because you haven't the skill to use the awp unless you're camping, don't pin that shit on me. Sorry to burst your bubble, nub.

You're not exactly a Cal-I player, so you can't start shit about "league player skill." Fact is, you're the average awp nub who uses it on the ct sniper spot on dust, quaking in your boots if you see something through the bomb DD and shoot it constantly, in vein, only to get headshotted by a guy going up the bridge with an Mp5.

Thanks for your reply.

Acer 2003-03-26 08:07 PM

Aggy, you any leagues? Clan?

Medieval Bob 2003-03-26 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggyrwayter
You're not exactly a Cal-I player, so you can't start shit about "league player skill." Fact is, you're the average awp nub who uses it on the ct sniper spot on dust, quaking in your boots if you see something through the bomb DD and shoot it constantly, in vein, only to get headshotted by a guy going up the bridge with an Mp5.

Thanks for your reply.

How do you know anything about me?

Fact is, you don't know shit - not what league I'm in, not what my skill is, or even that my CS name is - so keep your assumptions to yourself dimwit. I just explained that the awp is not used only to sit and wait. The awp can be used to rush with using the right timing on jump/zoom. I don't see how you can't realize that, unless you, yourself, are a nublet.

Acer 2003-03-27 02:03 PM

I cant rush with awp for lagg reason. The time it takes to zoom = death :p, and that is cuz I play cal-im+ cal-i people all day.

Aggyrwayter 2003-03-27 02:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for your reply.

How do you know anything about me?

Fact is, you don't know shit - not what league I'm in, not what my skill is, or even that my CS name is - so keep your assumptions to yourself dimwit. I just explained that the awp is not used only to sit and wait. The awp can be used to rush with using the right timing on jump/zoom. I don't see how you can't realize that, unless you, yourself, are a nublet.

I can tell by the way you write about the awp that you aren't a player of any real talent. "Lots of league players" implies that you are not one. If you were, you would say "I use them alot in scrims." The average use of the AWP is for people to sit and wait, oh, and taping hairs to your screen for non-zoom awping doesn't mean jack shit.

Senesia 2003-03-27 03:00 PM

I voted for Desert Eagle, my favor pistol.

Aggyrwayter 2003-03-27 03:39 PM

A person with talent!! Congratulations!

Acer 2003-03-27 05:06 PM

Quote:

A person with talent!! Congratulations!

Your a noob, just cause DE5.0 is his favorite dosent mean he has talent, and I play the game and I dont use AWP at all, unless I dont have a weap/out of ammo and there is one on the ground. Oh yeah and if im on awp_maps(which I usually leave).

Aggyrwayter 2003-03-27 05:37 PM

It was sarcastic, ass. What the fuck is a DE5.0?

The Desert Eagle is a .50 Calibur weapon, not a 5.0.

Medieval Bob 2003-03-28 05:56 AM

If you think I'm such teh suck, then why, when I was arguing with you, would I post things that I do in scrims/matches. Wouldn't you suppose it would be less credential in your eyes than if I said what "lots of league players" do? Do us all a favor and don't be such a fuck-tard. You still don't know shit about me.

And while I'm at it, if you think the only way to use the awp unzoomed is with taped on crosshairs, then you really are a nub. So stop whining and stfu.

Mr.Lee 2003-03-28 06:08 AM

Aggyrwayter r u teh GAY?

Senesia 2003-03-28 09:40 AM

Keep your flaming to the minimum.