Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=322)
-   -   Minor Grievances (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36700)

Jessifer 2007-05-17 01:17 PM

KA ate all the Cinnamon Twists and left me none. :(:(

!King_Amazon! 2007-05-17 01:21 PM

Owned!

Jessifer 2007-05-17 01:25 PM

So rude!

!King_Amazon! 2007-05-17 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
see look

Jessifer 2007-05-17 01:30 PM

<3 u KA. Thanks for the laugh. :D

Willkillforfood 2007-05-17 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboticSilence
I bought a math book for $140 and it is worthless in this class plus they are getting a new book next year so reselling it is out. :cry:

www.amazon.com

Grav 2007-05-17 07:46 PM

Facebook has a new marketplace feature.

Sovereign 2007-05-17 08:18 PM

My damn hand wont stop twitching.

KagomJack 2007-05-17 08:26 PM

Craig drank all the apple juice :<

Thanatos 2007-05-18 07:34 AM

Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't.... nothing?

HandOfHeaven 2007-05-18 03:37 PM

Nice cut on my arm while hiking today. Still stings.

KagomJack 2007-05-18 05:37 PM

I still haven't gotten a hug.

Grav 2007-05-18 07:23 PM

I'm... kinda tired!

Willkillforfood 2007-05-18 07:24 PM

Fuck Grav, bitch some more! jk =p.

KagomJack 2007-05-18 09:21 PM

Work was so slow I got to leave early.

Vollstrecker 2007-05-18 09:31 PM

I've had some weird internal stabby feeling in a few locations on my back all day. Maybe I'm growing wings.

KagomJack 2007-05-18 10:34 PM

I'm becoming more and more bitter and spiteful towards people.

Jessifer 2007-05-19 08:45 AM

Last night while I was working Service Desk by myself I called grocery and asked if they could come get their returns, which then consisted of all of their baskets over flowing and one cart full of pop and toilet paper. They said they would send someone up.

No one showed up.

About three hours later I called back to grocery and asked again if someone could come and get their returns, which now consisted of the overflowing baskets, the cart of pop and toilet paper, and two more additional carts filled with grocery items that people didn't want. The team leader said he'd send someone up. Eventually Mike comes up with his own cart whistling a tune and I look to him and apologize for the fact that everything's thrown into carts because I've been too busy to sort the stuff out for him, which I usually do just to be nice. He just smiles at me, turns around, says "No problem, I'll come back when you do.", and then walks off. Leaving all three fucking carts of grocery shit there.

My jaw drops and I stare after him, but I give him the benefit of a doubt, since his sense of humor is just like that and he's usually a pretty decent guy towards me. Of course, he doesn't show up for the rest of the night. And again I get so busy that by the time it comes to close the desk I have nothing done that I usually have done at that time. I had no time to empty trash, sweep the floors, clean out the key machine, wipe down the counters, or fill the cigarettes.

And all three carts of grocery items were still fucking there.

If it weren't for the late second shift and third shift cashiers taking on the task of sorting the grocery items and taking them back and the third shift cashiers volunteering to do all of my clean-up tasks for me, I wouldn't have gotten out of work until well past midnight. All I ended up having to do after I organized and put away my drawer, the cigarette drawer, and the lotto drawer last night was take back the damaged GM and Grocery items and help someone purchase a Rug Doctor.

I'm usually out by 10 after 11. I didn't punch out until about 11:45.

I plan on talking to a manager today. Blah.

KagomJack 2007-05-19 10:21 AM

Hehe...sounds like TRU. Sometimes the poor soul at Customer Service will call for the floor associates to grab their reshop and they don't do it. It's rare, but usually when I'm at the register and call for help ("R Zone and Customer Service, could you grab a guest please.") I don't get it. Sometimes they don't even respond to let me know if they're busy. And then people in my line get mad and tell me we should have more than one cashier working at the time. Quite lovely.

And of course, this is my opinion, not that of TRU.

Vollstrecker 2007-05-19 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KagomJack
I'm becoming more and more bitter and spiteful towards people.

Join us, it's more fun over here.