Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   is there a charity.... (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20904)

iusetobekool 2003-08-03 08:51 AM

is there a charity....

is there a charity thread where i can beg for items? =)

undeadzombieguy 2003-08-03 12:34 PM

there used to be a begging thread but that wasnt a succes and got closed because almost no1 were willing to give items to ppl they dont know on the forums, so its really not advisable to start begging for items if no1 is willing to give something

Kaneda 2003-08-03 01:07 PM

Dude, I give away free items all the time...You know like the almost good items, frost burns, goldstrikes...that kinda shit...Just join those games that say Free Uniq and stuff

iusetobekool 2003-08-03 01:18 PM

if anyone can spare any of these items
tals armor
shako
wartrav any%
chancies any %
that mf runes shield(ryhme or somthing) im too lazy to make one =)
tals belt
tals amy

just asking not begging

USeast

Kaneda 2003-08-03 01:21 PM

I find chance gaurds all the time do mf runs. But i do west so sorry...:(

iusetobekool 2003-08-03 01:24 PM

=( thats too bad for me then.

kbrandz 2003-08-07 08:54 AM

I'm pretty sure I have chancies, tal's belt, and some crappy travs I can spare. I'm on east *mezzanine. I'm not on that often though. Usually running d2jsp. PM me or reply on the thread with a time you'll be on this weekend. I can try to make it on then. Or, just lemme know when ur usually on.

kaos 2003-08-07 12:19 PM

i have stuff. BUT NOT FOR ME!!!

badboy 2003-08-07 02:37 PM

I think I might have a spare tal's belt and chancies. I don't really play diablo 2 anymore cause they are gay and never release the patch.

`Insolence` 2003-08-07 03:51 PM

Quote:

im too lazy to make one =)
You DON'T put forth an effort, thats why your not getting any items. I got 4-5 rhyme shields throughout my HC expirience, NO TWINKING at all.

When I see someone asking for free items, I never give them anything. When I see someone, who could use some help, and is putting forth an effor, i give them what they need to accomplish it.

Your horrible...

badboy 2003-08-07 05:32 PM

And that's coming from a slut ... wew.

D3V 2003-08-07 06:32 PM

hahaha, how do you know he is a slut?? from experience? And hey I've got some free items, but they aren't very good.... A bone knife, schitmar, I think maybe 100 gold. Msg me sometime.

Dmaster 2003-08-07 08:40 PM

I have a cracked sash I could PROBABLY spare. Nahh I'll wait till the next dupe and just dupe you one.

zagggon 2003-08-08 01:18 AM

people only give shitty mf run items out these days that they dont want. i remember the days when ppl would just drop sojs like they were gold it was so l33t

iusetobekool 2003-08-08 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by `Insolence`

You DON'T put forth an effort, thats why your not getting any items. I got 4-5 rhyme shields throughout my HC expirience, NO TWINKING at all.

When I see someone asking for free items, I never give them anything. When I see someone, who could use some help, and is putting forth an effor, i give them what they need to accomplish it.

Your horrible...

lol, of course i need help.... y would i want free mf stuff? ( to mf of course) if im not gonna put any effort into this, i'd ask for godly stuff like ith, 160-60, vamp etc.

badboy 2003-08-10 12:28 AM

Shut up. Now you get nothing.

iusetobekool 2003-08-10 02:29 PM

lol, fine

DragonDPT 2003-08-10 07:03 PM

ok. first of all, unless someone owns like 15+ of every rare LEGIT item that s/he found him/herSELF, i doubt that they will give u a tals armor. when people beg, i think they should at least consider the time that people have at least spent on looking for em, even if they botted. botting... they spent time setting them, and paying their electric bills on leaving their comp on. in otherwords, i think ppl should beg on some stuff dat are at least common. like the chancies i agree is fine, rhyme is fine, tals belt would be fine. but tals armor???? war travs??? u might as well ask for a whole account of 3/20/20's from me

iusetobekool 2003-08-11 05:47 PM

i said im asking for them not begging for them, and is all up to them to give those tuff to me. If im lucky someone rich enough or about to quit d2 they might hook me up wid those stuff. If u dont want to help me out then dont, im not forcing u.

i would like to thanks kbrandz for hooking me up wid the wartrav.

Ganga 2003-08-11 07:54 PM

I am looking for a free lidless wall, if anyone can give me free leave their account name please. Thanks.