Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Science and Art (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=344)
-   -   T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded. (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19759)

D3V 2003-07-13 07:15 AM

T3 Vs. Matrix Reloaded.

Which sequel was better? Personally I like Reloaded better, but T3 Was good too because I haven't seen the terminator at work in a while, and that new chick in the movie is HOT!:D :D :p

mightychicken 2003-07-17 11:26 PM

i preferred reloaded. The depth of the matrix trilogy's plot is very impressive to me.

Hades-Knight 2003-07-17 11:29 PM

I liked T3 better, Reloaded ended in the gayest way possibly "to be continued"

RoboticSilence 2003-07-18 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-Rider
I liked T3 better, Reloaded ended in the gayest way possibly "to be continued"

You forgot that it actually had the biggest buzzkill of all:

"DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!"

Virix 2003-07-18 12:13 AM

I acually didn't like them. I prefered the t2 and first matrix movie alot better.

uncapped 2003-07-18 09:57 AM

mmm... that's a toughie.

I'd have to go with matrix, since I'm a matrix fanatic.

badboy 2003-07-19 03:03 PM

The thing about the first 2 terminator movies was there was something special in those movies that made them stand out about the rest, via special effects, storyline. But T3 had neither of these, making it so lame and I don't think I ever want to see it again.
The first matrix was awesome, it had special effects that no one had ever seen before. The second matrix had, absolutely nothing extrodinary by my book, and it didn't even have but 1 bullet time scene and that's what fucking made The Matrix so damn good.

D3V 2003-07-23 08:54 PM

Yeah I have to agree, the 3rd terminator was pretty crappy plot wise, but it had alotta action and whatnot. Now the matrix was great with its plot, and cliffhanger, and nightrider that was the whole point of ending it like that.

Rurouni Storm 2003-07-24 10:19 AM

You have to admit that it took balls for them to end T3 like that.

Sum Yung Guy 2003-07-27 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy
The first matrix was awesome, it had special effects that no one had ever seen before. The second matrix had, absolutely nothing extrodinary by my book, and it didn't even have but 1 bullet time seen and that's what fucking made The Matrix so damn good.

uh are you kidding me? have you even seen reloaded? everytime the movie plays in slow motion that is considered "bullet time" becuase you can see a bullet move in slow motion or anything else for that matter, and bullet doesnt have to been in the scene for it to be bullet time. And the movie had ALOT of slow motion

Dmaster 2003-07-28 01:59 AM

Matrix Reloaded was the ULTIMATE DISAPOINTMENT. That movie was shit from the lack of action, the long ass agent smith scene, the excessive amount of talking and gay ass ending. Even though theres another one, they coulda ended this better than they did. The fact that Neo is like god and can fly like superman pisses me off, also the fact that he kicks the shit outta the agents and doesnt kill them, they just get backup. Also in the 1st Matrix Morpheus was a pimp and could kill like 3 agents. In Reloaded he's a total Pussy with a capital P.

T3 was pwnage. The bitch was hot.

undeadzombieguy 2003-07-28 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmaster
Matrix Reloaded was the ULTIMATE DISAPOINTMENT. That movie was shit from the lack of action, the long ass agent smith scene, the excessive amount of talking and gay ass ending. Even though theres another one, they coulda ended this better than they did. The fact that Neo is like god and can fly like superman pisses me off, also the fact that he kicks the shit outta the agents and doesnt kill them, they just get backup. Also in the 1st Matrix Morpheus was a pimp and could kill like 3 agents. In Reloaded he's a total Pussy with a capital P.

T3 was pwnage. The bitch was hot.

no way morpheus could take 3 agents, if u remember correctly when they where in the walls trying to get out he got beaten by just 1 agent and is captured.

Not alot of action? have u even seen the movie ? there's way more action in it then matrix 1

havent seen t3 yet, just came back from vacation, but from having seen the trailer it looks alot like t2 but with more action and different chars and alot of the same moments.

Demosthenes 2003-08-03 12:16 PM

I prefer reloaded...i think the action scenes are good in the movie as well as the depth of the movie...it kinda makes u think. T3 was allright...the action scenes were good and all...but i dont think it competes with the matrix. First of all imo t3 did not live up newhere near t2. The best scene in that movie though was that nude scene at the beginning...lol.

badboy 2003-08-03 11:30 PM

I don't see why T3 was even rated R, I mean what made it rated R. Lot's of PG-13 movies have had more cussing and more violence and more nudity than it.

InvaderJon 2003-08-07 04:21 PM

Matrix Reloaded, I'm a matrix fanboy :p

I haven't seen T3 yet, but to tell you the truth, it looks lame. I'm not going to say it's bad though, until I've seen it.

And about TM:R's ending, This probably won't make it any more tolerable for some of you, but the reason it had a "To be continued" ending was because Reloaded and Revolutions were one movie cut in half.