Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gaming (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Holy Shit (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41917)

Titusfied 2007-03-07 01:46 PM

Holy Shit

I was just checking out the old Stickies we have here, and we have posts that were Stickied way back in April of 2005... Has this Dragoon Elite Forum really been around that long? What the fuck...

I guess I have been on Live for that long, huh? Seems like just yesterday... I miss j00 all!

Get off your ass in Afghanistan, stop killing slopes, and get back on Live Smith!

Stop playing war hero, stop pretending you know how to fix electronics, and get back on DeLong!

I want to make gay jokes about Harris again!

Why for the love of all that is decent don't Glory and Sue play anymore?!?! Are they too busy getting drunk, laid, and losing brain cells to remember that Titus loves them?!

JR, get internet! Win the lottery, buy a mansion, and make a Halo arena for all of us to fly to on weekends and play Halo 2 on 103" Japanese big screen TVs.

Gruesome, get a better school connection that works! Get your brother, Kujo, put your fist through all the walls in your house, and make a 417 mile internet connection from your house to your school if you have to! That way, you parents will be too confused with all the holes to realize you are pirating their internet from school!

Petey, stop playing EVERY OTHER game on Live and not Halo 2 anymore!

Talented.... just get better at Halo 2 for when Halo 3 comes around.

Kenpo and Gutter, are you too old to remember how to start up your XBox and play a video game?! Stop karate chopping 10 year old boys penis's and start playing with the boys that really matter. Engagement my ass!

We need to get back in Halo shape for when Halo 3 comes out! Does everyone have an XBox 360? Because if you don't DeLong told me to let everyone know that he will personally buy one for everyone, because he's been saving up so much money in the Army.

GG! Titus FTW!

With Deepest Love and Affection,

Titusfied

talentedhamster 2007-03-07 04:11 PM

katie has not been on in a while.....she does not have a 360 =(
But if you guys are going to get on this friday night
I think I could make that happen
I miss ya'll 2. well, some of you.

gruesomeBODY 2007-03-07 06:36 PM

Ill be on Friday night and all of the weekend after. I have a 360 and play ever day in the summer. And after college, ill be a bum and play. Halo 3 will be amazing. And i love you for this thread

talentedhamster 2007-03-07 06:39 PM

you better be on friday.

gruesomeBODY 2007-03-07 06:40 PM

Promise, but then on Sat im going to San Diego for Spring Break. Im going to be a mess

talentedhamster 2007-03-07 07:01 PM

saturday im gonna be somewhere to. idk where but im getting the hell out, ivebeen a depressed wreck lately and saturday im gonna stop.

Titusfied 2007-03-08 07:12 AM

I won't be on Saturday, but I might be able to swindle some time on Friday. Saturday is the Erin Express in Philly (Basically a bar crawl that starts at 9AM and lasts all night).

gruesomeBODY 2007-03-08 09:47 AM

Its funny because im going to a bar crawl in San Diego. I just hope that i find it to my friends house or im sleeping ina gutter

Titusfied 2007-03-08 01:09 PM

Sleeping in a gutter ain't so bad, as long as the weather outside is bareable!

Sum Yung Guy 2007-03-08 02:56 PM

Smith has our halo 2 copy and everytime he comes to my room to play on xbox live with me, he forgets to bring it

Titusfied 2007-03-09 05:39 AM

I'm assuming from that comment that he must live like 30+ miles away and he has no form of transportation, and simply walks everywhere?

Willkillforfood 2007-03-10 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titusfied
I'm assuming from that comment that he must live like 30+ miles away and he has no form of transportation, and simply walks everywhere?

Haha that actually made me laugh. Yea this place sure has died down a lot lately. It's sad to see such cool places dying.

S2 AM 2007-03-11 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titusfied

No I'm usually just drunk or hung over is all. I should be getting the internet tomorrow(the 12th). That's when the guy is supposed to come by my room and actually hook it up. I'm not sure how long it will take from there to actually get the internet. I seem to recall something about a 24 hour wait after that. Anyways, once that is done I'll be on live. The only problem being that I go on leave back to the states on Friday the 16th. I might be able to get on some there if my friend has internet and xbox live, but most likely I will be at my girl's house the whole time.:)

Either way if you get on during the week I'll see you. I have to make a new gamertag, and I'm not sure yet what it will be.

JRwakebord 2007-03-11 11:15 PM

I don't have a 360 yet, I'm trying to save up for one in time for the Halo3 release date.

gruesomeBODY 2007-03-14 11:05 AM

Rule of thumb, dont go to a bar crawl and then decide to walk 4 hours through San Diego to try and find your friends house, when he doesnt remember where he lives.

sue_13 2007-03-16 01:51 PM

Glory also has my copy of Halo 2 sitting at his school and I don't really have a car or anything to go get it from him, and everytime he does come up for a party neither of us ever remember to have him bring it. That's the only reason I haven't been on. I have my 360 and a brand new big TV to be playing halo on... I just need my copy and I'll probably be readdicted soon enough.

But yeah Titus, I'm trying to talk Harris into playing again so you guys can be gay together again.

Titusfied 2007-03-19 01:58 PM

Tell him I miss Brown Bill and want to become lovers again.

gruesomeBODY 2007-03-20 02:33 PM

i miss all of our gay moments on halo.

glory_gamer 2007-03-20 08:58 PM

You would!

gruesomeBODY 2007-03-23 01:03 PM

of course i would, its the only place where i can act like that and get away with it.