Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Always Sunny in Philly (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47159)

gruesomeBODY 2008-10-09 09:27 PM

Always Sunny in Philly

Does anybody watch this show??

Maybe my favorite show on TV right now. I never laugh harder than when i watch this show. Episodes are original and show the true side of bums in this world.

Tuttifrutti 2008-10-09 10:13 PM

The previews for that show look like something Kaz would be interested in. I have enough shows to focus on at the moment. :D

-Spector- 2008-10-09 11:57 PM

Looks funny to me, but I'll never get around to watching it.

Thanatos 2008-10-10 07:42 AM

I've always been intrigued by this show and I actually watched an episode the other day. I don't know any of the characters names, but the girl and one of the guys thought they ate human flesh given to them by Danny Devito and they were walking the streets of Philly just freaking out saying things like "OMG, did you see that girl?? I have the urge to just tear her apart and eat her" - I donno.. it was really funny. I'll have to watch another episode sometime.

Wallow 2008-10-10 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruesomeBODY (Post 656202)
Does anybody watch this show??

Maybe my favorite show on TV right now. I never laugh harder than when i watch this show. Episodes are original and show the true side of bums in this world.

Watched a couple of episodes with my cousin. I agree, funny stuff. Never get to watching it on TV these days though

Vault Dweller 2008-10-11 12:44 AM

I consider it the funniest show on tv right now. Charlie is hilarious.

gruesomeBODY 2008-10-11 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vault Dweller (Post 656324)
I consider it the funniest show on tv right now. Charlie is hilarious.

Man i know. I honestly dont go out on Thursdays anymore cause i look forward to this show.

Charlie is so funny, but i think my favorite character might be Mac. I mean, the guy is the biggest piece of crap ever but he makes me laugh.

Vault Dweller 2008-10-12 04:50 PM

Did you see the episode where Dennis and Dee went on welfare and became crackheads? Priceless.

Thanatos 2008-10-12 07:31 PM

I found a site where you can watch every episode online so I've been checking alot out lately. I think this is my new favorite show.

-Spector- 2008-10-12 08:31 PM

I watched a couple episodes yesterday.... it was oddly funny and very wierd.

Thanatos 2008-11-26 12:08 PM

I fucking love this show.

I love it so much it prompted me to change my avatar. And I liked that avatar. :(

gruesomeBODY 2008-11-26 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos (Post 661146)
I fucking love this show.

I love it so much it prompted me to change my avatar. And I liked that avatar. :(

Props to you then. Easily my favorite show that is on TV, but sadly, the season is over.

The last episode made me piss my pants, legit, when Mac pretends to rape Denis and Danny Devito leans over to Charlie and goes "the rape seen was great," i died.

Also, watching Dee sing about being in love with a "little" boy, man funny as hell.

Other great episodes, "Denis and Dee on Welfare," the episode where the gang tries out for the Eagles, The gang solves the Oil Crisis, The gang gets kidnapped and when Mac sleeps with Denis and Dees mom.