Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   high school stories (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45571)

Mantralord 2008-04-29 01:59 PM

high school stories

so there was this kid in school rite and he was like bruh!! and i was like lol. he was busy doing some kool skateboard tricks in front of some girls and i was like SUP BRAHH WERES DA CHEESE!! and then the girls were like all impressed because i did something random and funny!!

lol then my teacher ms. maconahay give us too much homework!! i yelled homework sux DOWN WITH HOMEWORK!!!! i put that shit on youtube hah

Thanatos 2008-04-29 01:59 PM

right on brah

D3V 2008-04-29 02:00 PM

tite sun

Willkillforfood 2008-04-29 03:47 PM

Mantra, you really need to write another story like you did with Chruser. That was hilarious.

HandOfHeaven 2008-04-29 03:58 PM

The next one should be 'Marriage to Chruser.'

Willkillforfood 2008-04-29 03:59 PM

'A Wonderful and Wild Wallowing With WetWired"

-Spector- 2008-04-29 04:03 PM

Hmm, my Sophmore year in highschool, a friend of mine blew up a condom and let it go in the hallway in between classes.. it flew around for a couple seconds and ended up hitting the principal in the face. ^_^

Good times, good times.

HandOfHeaven 2008-04-29 04:05 PM

One time when I was using the restroom, I caught a guy masturbating by a urinal. That was so disgusting.

Mantralord 2008-04-29 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandOfHeaven
One time when I was using the restroom, I caught a guy masturbating by a urinal. That was so disgusting.

But then your bi-curious side awoke, and you found yourself disturbingly aroused by the guy's erotic masturbation. You sneak up behind him and kissed him softly in the neck. He jumped, but didn't say anything as he felt your muscular arms reaching around him. You grab his dick and start stroking it gently. Hesitant but willing, he slowly turns his head towards yours and starts kissing you as you slowly slide your strong hands over his thick cock. As your cock gets hard you rub and push it up against his back. He turns around and starts massaging your dick while you hold his, and you both start making out passionately. He slowly unbuckles and undoes your pants and sticks his hand down your underwear, and starts rubbing your balls. He gets on his knees and starts sucking on your thick, gorgeous cock, sometimes taking breaks in between to lick up your precum. He gets up and kisses you in the neck while he drops his pants. He bends over and guides your thick wet cock into his tight virgin ass. He moans erotically as you slowly pound him. You start to go faster and he starts moaning harder as the sweat pours down your cock and balls. As you reach your climax you start pounding him so hard that the stalls in the bathroom start to shake. You pull out just in time, and he turns around with his mouth open. You unleash a torrent of thick cum in his mouth as he sucks your dick, vigorously trying to get every last drop. You both get up and kiss each other, put your pants back on, and leave the bathroom.

talentedhamster 2008-04-29 04:37 PM

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i just died.

but the more i think about that, i'm frightened and disturbed at your 5th grade memory. you have a very good memory.

KagomJack 2008-04-29 04:41 PM

That sounds like Wednesday night.

Willkillforfood 2008-04-29 04:45 PM

Lol! A little more graphic and not as funny, but still comical. I'm looking for that next Chruser story.

kyeruu 2008-04-29 05:05 PM

wow, i'll never forget you guys for making me a freak thanks ^_^

Kaneda 2008-04-29 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyeruu
wow, i'll never forget you guys for making me a freak thanks ^_^

Uh. What?

Vault Dweller 2008-04-30 12:06 AM

I think he's saying he's a creepy gay bathroom prowler now.

Willkillforfood 2008-04-30 11:39 AM

On that note, Kyeruu has changed his life aspiration to be a youth leader for the Jehovah's witness.

Kaneda 2008-04-30 11:41 AM

Wow, all the religions are getting into the gay underage rape scene now huh.

KagomJack 2008-04-30 06:50 PM

Door to door with a child glove on his groin.

Despicable.

D3V 2009-06-16 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mantralord (Post 634362)
But then your bi-curious side awoke, and you found yourself disturbingly aroused by the guy's erotic masturbation. You sneak up behind him and kissed him softly in the neck. He jumped, but didn't say anything as he felt your muscular arms reaching around him. You grab his dick and start stroking it gently. Hesitant but willing, he slowly turns his head towards yours and starts kissing you as you slowly slide your strong hands over his thick cock. As your cock gets hard you rub and push it up against his back. He turns around and starts massaging your dick while you hold his, and you both start making out passionately. He slowly unbuckles and undoes your pants and sticks his hand down your underwear, and starts rubbing your balls. He gets on his knees and starts sucking on your thick, gorgeous cock, sometimes taking breaks in between to lick up your precum. He gets up and kisses you in the neck while he drops his pants. He bends over and guides your thick wet cock into his tight virgin ass. He moans erotically as you slowly pound him. You start to go faster and he starts moaning harder as the sweat pours down your cock and balls. As you reach your climax you start pounding him so hard that the stalls in the bathroom start to shake. You pull out just in time, and he turns around with his mouth open. You unleash a torrent of thick cum in his mouth as he sucks your dick, vigorously trying to get every last drop. You both get up and kiss each other, put your pants back on, and leave the bathroom.

This might be one of the top-10 posts of all time.

Grav 2009-06-16 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mantralord (Post 634362)

then you yell HAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS