Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   What song are you listening to? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34152)

PureRebel 2004-10-28 10:02 PM

rap is fucking shit, all rappers ever do is rap about being pimps and crims n shit.. so therefore it is only good if u have brain dmg and cant understans ne thing they r saying..

P_U_N_K_S_N_O_T_D_E_A_D BITCH

Grav 2004-10-28 10:03 PM

PUNK WAS NEVER ALIVE, it's something that retards cling to, to reaffirm their belief that they are somehow justified in not using even 1% of their mental capacity.

Slim 2004-10-28 10:05 PM

God, you're fucking stupid. I could easily make dumbass stereotypes about your faggy ass punk music as well, junior. Bunch of retards that try to act "non-conformist" by wearing fucking ties over a shirt and wearing black...yeah, real "punk" attitude. Fucking tool.

Listening to Tupac - Starin' through my rearview.

timmay1113 2004-10-28 10:05 PM

punk is pretty crappy.... its like the same crap over and over again

Demosthenes 2004-10-28 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureRebel
rap is fucking shit, all rappers ever do is rap about being pimps and crims n shit.. so therefore it is only good if u have brain dmg and cant understans ne thing they r saying..

P_U_N_K_S_N_O_T_D_E_A_D BITCH

Don't make me get into this again. I defend rap to the death.

PureRebel 2004-10-28 10:07 PM

wow ur fucking dumb.. Punk is about being different\

and slim. GOTHS wear black, fucking dumbass.

Grav 2004-10-28 10:09 PM

Different how? When everyone does it to be different, guess what? YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE!

PureRebel 2004-10-28 10:10 PM

The Style of Punk rock is about being different to the rest. maybe if u found the meaning of punk rock on the net u wouldnt be so dumb. fucking nerd.

Slim 2004-10-28 10:10 PM

Hot topic = goth/punk store. It's essentially the same thing.

Idiot. When there's 5 million idiots all dressing/thinking/acting the fucking same, how is that so "different"?

Demosthenes 2004-10-28 10:11 PM

Quote:

The Style of Punk rock is about being different to the rest. maybe if u found the meaning of punk rock on the net u wouldnt be so dumb. fucking nerd.

You looked up the meaning of punk rock on the net, and Grav's a nerd? And you find me one musical style that's at all similar to rap. I think rap's more different than punk.

PureRebel 2004-10-28 10:11 PM

no.. Goths r devil worshippers, fucking dumb ass.

Grav 2004-10-28 10:12 PM

You don't understand since you have special needs, so I'll make this simple for you to understand.

Go read The Sneetches by Dr. Seuss, k?

Grav 2004-10-28 10:13 PM

Quote:

no.. Goths r devil worshippers, fucking dumb ass.

Just change your name to Hipocracy. (With the i, because you can't spell worth shit anyway)

Slim 2004-10-28 10:13 PM

Oh Jesus tap dancing christ you're ignorant. Goth's aren't anything except whiny little maggots that got made fun of when they were children so they decide to be fucking social outcasts by wearing black and bitching about how their teenage life is so fucking difficult.

PureRebel 2004-10-28 10:14 PM

4 words 4 u slim..

Shut-UP-slim-dick!

Grav 2004-10-28 10:15 PM

Well, that settles that.

Sovereign 2004-10-28 10:15 PM

They are mor attention whores if anything. They wear excessive makeup and make a habit of being rude to people just to make themselvest he center of attention. They have some odd obsession with biting each other. I actually like the color black and I'm not goth by all means.

Demosthenes 2004-10-28 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GravitonSurge
Just change your name to Hipocracy. (With the i, because you can't spell worth shit anyway)

And with the 'acy' instead of the 'isy'. :p

Slim 2004-10-28 10:16 PM

So you are for some reason looking up my personal details, finding my house BREAKING INTO MY FUCKING ROOM, and looking at my penis now, eh kiddo? Yeah, try sticking to insults you can prove instead of stupid shit like that.

Demosthenes 2004-10-28 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
They are mor attention whores if anything. They wear excessive makeup and make a habit of being rude to people just to make themselvest he center of attention. They usually wear makeup and have some odd obsession with biting each other. I actually like the color black and I'm not goth by all means.

Sov on an ownage rampage!!