Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo III (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=392)
-   -   Just hit level 60 (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50920)

-Spector- 2012-05-31 10:27 PM

Just hit level 60

I'm a demon hunter in act 3 Hell, with 63 hours played. :D

Asamin 2012-05-31 11:21 PM

No fair :P Demon Hunter act IV NM level 49 right now.

-Spector- 2012-06-01 09:18 AM

Attempting to fight Diablo in Hell Mode... Shit be crazy mane.

!King_Amazon! 2012-06-01 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 698030)
No fair :P Demon Hunter act IV NM level 49 right now.

I found some more gears for you last night.

54 Wizard just finished Act 1 Hell solo.

Asamin 2012-06-01 01:18 PM

Act IV first boss.... Kicking my ass. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Even got a run in that was smooth, no lag, and I got destroyed.

!King_Amazon! 2012-06-01 01:22 PM

First boss of A4 is all about AOE. The damn shadow guys keep spawning pretty much through the entire fight. I basically just drop blizzard and hydra and stand right in the middle of it, pop diamond skin when I'm near death, and spam magic missile on the boss once he spawns. If you can burst him down, all of the shadow guys die when you kill him. That would be a great fight for your birds of destruction.

-Spector- 2012-06-01 03:27 PM

Finally killed Diablo in Hell (solo) after about 30 attempts, skill changes and some new gear off the AH :D

!King_Amazon! 2012-06-01 04:42 PM

I can't imagine that fight would be very fun in Hell. In Nightmare it was bad enough. I pretty much had to avoid everything he did, especially the bone prisons, because one error means death.

kaos 2012-06-01 05:02 PM

Fuuuuuuck.. I'm stlll trying to get to level 40. Will probably go on an all day play tomorrow and the day after and catch up with you guys.

Asamin 2012-06-01 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 698044)
First boss of A4 is all about AOE. The damn shadow guys keep spawning pretty much through the entire fight. I basically just drop blizzard and hydra and stand right in the middle of it, pop diamond skin when I'm near death, and spam magic missile on the boss once he spawns. If you can burst him down, all of the shadow guys die when you kill him. That would be a great fight for your birds of destruction.

Sadly my birds of destruction don't last long enough to keep them at bay. I will try other things. I'm currently upgrading my gear and testing the upgrades on the Seigebreaker quest. Right now I can pretty much destroy the Demon Gate dude. I think I may try to fight him some more too. It's difficult though when you wanna avoid damage and there's stupid shadow things all around.

Worst part is I get him down to about half hp then he just kills me. Like, I survive perfectly, then BAM I'm dead.

EDIT: I just beat him. It helps that I have like a 20 yard pickup for HP Globes. When I ran low on hp I vaulted around and picked up hp.