Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   What the deuce did I happen to stumble upon now?! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45706)

Thanatos 2008-05-14 01:28 PM

I'm also serious. That was fucking awesome. I even gave you +rep for it. That's how awsome it was. And as we all know, rep is serious business.

To answer your question, I work at a law firm in their copy center. Very boring stuff.

Coffeedagger 2008-05-14 02:28 PM

I would've rep'ed her too but but i already rep'ed too much recently.

Willkillforfood 2008-05-14 03:04 PM

Thanatos plays on zelaron for 50% of his day.

Willkillforfood 2008-05-14 03:08 PM

Well, the "raver" scene is full of those sort of guys :). I dated a girl who was into that shit, and dear God did she hang out with a bunch of pussies. I wanted to say "fags," but I didn't want to offend Kagom for being associated with people like she hung out with.

Asamin 2008-05-14 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos
A Countess from Hungary from the 1600s who murdered/tortured at least 80 young girls and may or may not have bathed in her victim's blood "to preserve her youth."

Sounds like a nice girl!

Welcome aboard!

Wallow 2008-05-14 05:10 PM

uhp, we got another stalker

Thanatos 2008-05-15 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkillforfood
Thanatos plays on zelaron for 50% of his day.

This statement is somewhat true. I get paid to visit Zelaron. Sweet gig, huh?

Elizabeth 2008-05-15 09:58 AM

Well thanks for the rep, I remember I got banned from this forum for neg repping this one girl on her post about abortion, it's not that I didn't agree with her, it's that every other sentence had the word rape and "suxzors" in it (I guess it's called internet chat, she had numbers instead of letters in most areas) I told her if she didn't have anything intelligent to say, she should shut the hell up. She had a terrible fit and "I was banned for being a tyrant"? It made no sense, I do hope this forum isn't the same.

Ha you get paid to come here?! That sounds more interesting that the job you have by the copier machine.

The rave scene isn't so bad, I enjoy it. I mean your right they dress like idiots, but there's a difference between a raver and this horrid new B.S. 'emo' trend. I mean when I go raving I don't dress all in black and paint my face like a sad clown, I wear bright clothes and bring a lot of glow sticks with very little to no make up. The point is to have fun not to mope in a corner, that'd be a horrible party everyone dressed in black in a corner like rats scouring a sewer hiding from the light. I dread even thinking about it!!

Oh! and hi Asamin!

Lenny 2008-05-15 09:59 AM

Banned for being a tyrant? Hmmm, so tempting. Methinks I'll put that towards WW and see if I can get a rule implemented, just like !K_A!. :D

Welcome, by the way. Enjoy your stay!!

Elizabeth 2008-05-15 10:15 AM

Thanks I will!

Thanatos 2008-05-15 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth
Ha you get paid to come here?! That sounds more interesting that the job you have by the copier machine.

Nah, I still have the job in the copy center it's just extremely slow most of the time so I have free time to do whatever I wish which is normally getting on Zelaron. In essence, I'm being paid to browse the web. I don't mind it... but days like this where there isn't SHIT to do, I really wish I had a much more meaningful job.

Elizabeth 2008-05-15 11:08 AM

Why not get a new job then?

Thanatos 2008-05-15 11:16 AM

Because the pay is good and if I stick long enough through the bullshit, it'll be easy for me to move up the corporate ladder. My goal is to be working in the IT department by the start of '09 (if I'm still working here, that is).

Elizabeth 2008-05-15 11:23 AM

My father works in the IT department of a hospital, it's like a morgue down there. The temperature is so low thanks to the computers constantly needing to be kept cool! I mean I'm a summer girl being down there helping him when he works grave yard, I feel as if I'm going to freeze over. (correct me if the IT department in a hospital is different from one in a law firm)

Why the deuce would you want to work in such a place? My father has been working their for eight years and he doesn't make nearly as much as one of my paintings sells for at an art gallery in a month!

Elizabeth 2008-05-15 11:26 AM

Wow, what a shame is this forum really that bad?

I sorta like it as of yet, maybe I'm not getting the full picture here...

WetWired 2008-05-15 11:27 AM

Usually, the work room is separate from the server room...

Elizabeth 2008-05-15 11:39 AM

Oh well then I guess my fathers work place is different.

I'm only talking from expirience.

Wallow 2008-05-15 01:44 PM

dude, typos

Kaneda 2008-05-15 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth
Wow, what a shame is this forum really that bad?

I sorta like it as of yet, maybe I'm not getting the full picture here...

No one is out of bounds and nothing is held back.

Thanatos 2008-05-15 02:06 PM

Hoo teh fukk caers?