Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   My new job. (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37997)

slaynish 2005-10-30 02:36 PM

My new job.

1 Attachment(s)
As some of you may know, im a rapper, so i guess i must tell you ive made about 60$ so far off selling my cd's for 5$ each.

Anyways.. Since you cant send me money, i'll post some rap songs on here, they suck i know lol but i make money off people becuase im pretty cool with all the people in my school(junior high now, woot), and my rap partner is keelan and hes pretty cool with the highschool kids (thats where he goes to school), so i guess yeah.

Here is some of the songs that I like, ill post the names too.

This one is 'Cock in your ear' Freestyled from me(it means that all the lyircs just came to head)lol its my fav. rap song ever becuase i totally freestyled it.

Also my rap group is named after a meteorologist here in KC. Brian Busby, hes black. We are BBE, Brian Busby Experience. My rap name is BDKNCP but i go shawt for BDK (bigdaddykainniggacherrypie),(bigdaddykain), i know theres a orig. bigdaddykain so thats y im BDKNCP

slaynish 2005-10-30 02:40 PM

All my songs are over 506 kb or w/e so i guess i cant post them, if you find a diff. way leme know, i'd love to shed my talent upon my fellow zelaronians.

undeadzombieguy 2005-10-30 03:01 PM

Are you serious? :|

slaynish 2005-10-30 03:08 PM

Yeah, not kidding.

Its all a big joke, ofcourse. Just a way to earn money at the moment, but the kids love it. Laughing out loud.

sue_13 2005-10-30 05:20 PM

That is lame.

-=Rico-GP=- 2005-10-30 05:36 PM

Go eat a sandwich.

HandOfHeaven 2005-10-30 05:40 PM

That song was worse than the shit I took at work.

slaynish 2005-10-30 05:47 PM

Is that even supposed to be funny?

Its true, zelaron thrives and stays alive strictly from hate. I post maybe once a day here now and you still find the time to be a stupidass.

Its not supposed to be good either, its just supposed to be stupid. Tell me esriously you dont do something just to be stupid... If i made 60$ in 4 days then I dont exactly see how it matters what you think, im just sharing something that you should kick back to, and have a good laugh at how incredibly stupid my songs are. If anyone wants to have a good laugh i guess the only way to send my songs to you is thru AIM. Its like when I was 11 years old and I made all those songs about zelaron members and posted them here(HOH and sue, you wouldnt remember becuase you werent here at the time...), people thought I was stupid, and i never had an explination why but this is why; you should be able to enjoy stupid things, dont like it, i dont give a shit. I'm going to fucking post my entertainment wether you or the guy next to you likes it. Might as well just put up with it.

HandOfHeaven 2005-10-30 05:51 PM

Why would you not post something just because others think it sucks? Honestly, have you ever gone onto a webforum just to shit around? Everyone does, and this is what you're doing. You shouldn't care about what people say.

Hades-Knight 2005-10-30 06:35 PM

Cock In Your Ear????? Hahahahaha

Dar_Win 2005-10-30 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Rico-GP=-
Go eat a sandwich.

Ham or turkey sandwich?

-=Rico-GP=- 2005-10-30 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dar_win
Ham or turkey sandwich?

Maybe both? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

-=Rico-GP=- 2005-10-30 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaynish
Is that even supposed to be funny?

Its true, zelaron thrives and stays alive strictly from hate. I post maybe once a day here now and you still find the time to be a stupidass.

Its not supposed to be good either, its just supposed to be stupid. Tell me esriously you dont do something just to be stupid... If i made 60$ in 4 days then I dont exactly see how it matters what you think, im just sharing something that you should kick back to, and have a good laugh at how incredibly stupid my songs are. If anyone wants to have a good laugh i guess the only way to send my songs to you is thru AIM. Its like when I was 11 years old and I made all those songs about zelaron members and posted them here(HOH and sue, you wouldnt remember becuase you werent here at the time...), people thought I was stupid, and i never had an explination why but this is why; you should be able to enjoy stupid things, dont like it, i dont give a shit. I'm going to fucking post my entertainment wether you or the guy next to you likes it. Might as well just put up with it.

I didn't read this... But...

QFT.

Sum Yung Guy 2005-10-31 06:58 AM

I read it. I dont understand what I read... but more power to you slaynish.

gruesomeBODY 2005-10-31 11:01 AM

song title sounds funny, but im in class so i cant listen. maybe later

HandOfHeaven 2005-10-31 01:22 PM

Mmm, Italian BMT!

Grav 2005-10-31 01:38 PM

I just had an Italian BMT from Subway today. It's so good.

-=Rico-GP=- 2005-10-31 03:16 PM

Did you add bacon?

Grav 2005-10-31 06:24 PM

No.. I never do. I get it with lots of hot peppers and lots of the spicy sauces they have. My friend Josh and I both get the same thing every time, and they just got fresh peppers today so we both felt fucking sick for the rest of the day. In fact I have diarrhea-like symptoms now.

Thanatos 2005-10-31 08:10 PM

Subway is like the only food I eat now. My college's food selection sucks major balls. It's either Subway, a pizza place, or Roly Poly (another sub place!) Damnit, I need to transfer.