Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Worst car accident you've ever been into? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26468)

Chruser 2004-01-07 03:10 PM

Worst car accident you've ever been into?

I found out one of my teachers, a really cool guy, was in a car crash a while ago. Some 25-year old rammed into his car, causing my teacher to lose control of his vehicle and drive off the road. As a result, he's been spending the past 10 days in a hospital due to severe skull fractures and has undergone three surgeries. Last night he was in a critical condition, but he's been more stabilized today. In other words, almost the exact same words I heard after the Swedish foreign minister got stabbed with a knife a few months ago, hours before she passed on. Anyway, the guy has some rather great chances of passing on himself from the accident, and if he DOES survive, he won't be back for sure, at least not this year.

What about yourself? Did you ever get into a serious car crash, or maybe something happened to your friend? I've heard quite a few bad events lately, so go ahead and share yours.

Grav 2004-01-07 03:17 PM

My mom was in a pretty bad car accident. Her back has been kind of unreliable because of it. The driver of a car fell asleep and the car rammed sideways into a telephone pole, and the car kind of bent around the pole and destroyed most of the car, but she didn't have the seatbelt on so she fell under the dashboard and didn't get impaled by the pole.

Titusfied 2004-01-07 03:24 PM

Two of my friends from high school were driving on the highway really late at night on a foggy night and they hit a flipped over tracktor trailer that was sprawled across the entire road... They couldn't stop in time. Both were killed... :(

Penny_Bags 2004-01-07 03:38 PM

That's awful :(, I haven't experienced (or anyone close to me) anything like that.

Adrenachrome 2004-01-07 03:39 PM

Some guy bumped my Nissan at Wendys one night..

Penny_Bags 2004-01-07 03:42 PM

Heh.

!King_Amazon! 2004-01-07 03:44 PM

Mother backed into a guidewire and put a little crack in the back of the car.

When I was little my mother would drive me to this day-care thing every day on her way to work, but one day I was sick and stayed home with someone, and she got in a bad wreck, the whole passager side of the car was caved in, and if I was in the car with her that day I'd probably be dead.

Sovereign 2004-01-07 03:57 PM

Worst thing that ever happened to me in a car, was when my uncle got into a fender bender while i was in it.

Valmar 2004-01-07 04:08 PM

Bottle of jaegar +89 camaro + deer = mother fuck, 2 people dead one in prision and one stuck on zelaron.

zeal311 2004-01-07 07:03 PM

I was approaching a 4 way stop sign and I was in kind of a hurry so I didn't fully stop. I glanced at the other road and saw a car coming but I assumed she would stop so I continued. Well, she didn't stop and totaled my 95 corrola. Trick ass hoe. Good thing she was hot or I would have cussed her out, possibly killed her.

Demosthenes 2004-01-07 07:07 PM

It sounds like it were your fault that time though zeal.

Sovereign 2004-01-07 07:10 PM

4 way stop,s he shoulda stopped as well.....she ran the damn stop sign.

Rurouni Storm 2004-01-07 08:47 PM

Hmm, does being hit by a car while biking count?

I was grazed by a speeding driver when I was 11 years old. Fucked up my right leg real good. The knee still gives me problems and will never recover; hurts like arthritis. Doctor says it might just be that.

But hey, shit happens.

quikspy67 2004-01-07 09:08 PM

Lots of kids in our school fliped there vehicles.

JohnnyTAE 2004-01-08 12:15 PM

I've been in car crashes like no other, we used to go g-riding (stealing cars) back in my old school and just do some really stupid shit. Worse one probably was when we stole this car and the cops chased us, we ended up being flipped on too it's top and sliding while all of us are trying too hop out. My friend actually got caught when the cops brought in a k-9 unit and caught him hiding in the dryer of one of the apartments washer rooms nearby and tore his ass all up.

Thanatos 2004-01-08 01:42 PM

JohnnyTAE is back?

Anyways, my friend was killed in a wreck. I guess it was his fault though. He was drunk and was on oxycotins.... Real wet and his car flipped into some woods. =\

Titusfied 2004-01-08 03:41 PM

Just another reason why I will never Drink and Drive again...

Valmar 2004-01-08 04:48 PM

Its, OxyKontins jizmo. Thats the technical name anyhow, street wise its OxyKotton. Just thought id point that out.

zeal311 2004-01-08 07:35 PM

It was a 4 way sign, yes. I slowed down almost to a stop meanwhile she didnt even see it and flew through it at 40 mph. Well in any case Her insurance payed for it.

p1ng 2004-01-08 07:47 PM

sideswiped a parked car while doin 30. this was not flat, straight road. its a sharp left turn, and the road is like daytonas, except it leans outward instead of inward. pain in the ass, ive lost control on it before, but some stupid bitch decided to park in the road. apparently she was babysitting, but thats not an excuse. the driveway was empty. anyway, smashed the right side of my car up and lost my soda (flew out the door >_<). Total repair costs: 3141 (and 75 cents, including the soda) dollars to replace the entire right half of the car. good thing it was covered by insurance, so all i had to pay was 1000 dollars. lovely.