Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=322)
-   -   Minor Grievances (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36700)

Grav 2005-06-01 03:52 PM

Minor Grievances

I'll stick this so people can bitch about day-to-day things that don't deserve their own threads but are still annoying.

Starting off, I got a ticket on memorial day for "improper seat belt."

When there was over half an ounce of pot in the car.. ahaha.

Thanatos 2005-06-01 04:44 PM

I'd be so freakin' paranoid. Haha, nice.

Hrm.. nothing wrong here. Life is good. :D

Grav 2005-06-01 04:56 PM

Don't worry. Things will get better for you!

Hades-Knight 2005-06-01 08:34 PM

my ex keeps contacting me.........and i've already told her to leave me alone...

Medieval Bob 2005-06-01 08:47 PM

Spider bite... hurts... swolen... infected?

HandOfHeaven 2005-06-01 09:48 PM

When playing soccer today I got punched in the kidneys so many times when shielding the ball. I wasn't too mad, because my buddy Collin took out about half of their team and got called for it once.

Lenny 2005-06-02 05:04 AM

Soccer is not supposed to be a violent game!! It's the beautiful game!! Jeez...you want violent then play rugby for god's sake!!

In fact, don't play rugby, you'l think it too violent. Look at what you lot have done to rugby. Padding here and there, helmets...and you have the arrogance to give the new padded sport the name "American Football". The only protection rugby players have are gumshields, and a little leather hat for the person who holds up the scrum.

Sum Yung Guy 2005-06-02 05:40 AM

The ATM machine ate half of my ATM card so now It wont scan, and the only way I can buy stuff is if they manually type in the card numbers or I order shit online... New ones on the way though.

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-02 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medieval Bob
Spider bite... hurts... swolen... infected?

I wouldnt worry too much about that, those are just the side effects of becoming a spiderman. It will get better!

Damn bad weather forecasts, they said it was going to be nice today, so far its just cold and cloudy.

Grav 2005-06-02 01:23 PM

Officially entered into Honor's Society today.. heh. But I've been somewhat depressed lately and can't seem to snap out of it.. odd.

Kaneda 2005-06-02 01:46 PM

Well yesterday at work I had a discussion w/ a co-worker about life, college, taxes, and credit. It depressed me, then angered me, cause I realized that now I have to take on even more responsibilitys and I hate responsibility! Despise it. I have enough, I don't need to pay taxes and worry about this intangible ludacris credit society is based on. Plus he reminded me that I really don't have any plans in life, which I don't really need, but it makes me wonder if I do. He also told me that I would probably be elligable for Pel Grants for college if I wanted to go, but I would have to go before the year is up because otherwise I would be making enough money to not be elligable for them anymore. I don't think I can work a part time job and make enough money to eat and have a place to live. I've decided I'll try and pay off my credit debts and get up to date on taxes if I'm not to in debt/trouble w/ them. I just hate what our country has become more so everyday.

Sovereign 2005-06-02 01:50 PM

My stomach hurts like a bitch, and i keep having flashbacks. GRR

Adrenachrome 2005-06-02 10:13 PM

Zelaron turned into one of those forums.

D3V 2005-06-03 01:30 AM

I miss my fuckign girlfriend, I think i'm gonna go drink myself to sleep.

Thanatos 2005-06-03 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenachrome
Zelaron turned into one of those forums.

Not really.. just this one forum and that's it. Flame Forum, fight back!

I'm tired of working already. I work Saturday-Tuesday for atleast 6 hours a night. I wouldn't mind it all that bad if my nights weren't taken from me. I go into work almost everyday at 5 and don't get out till 11-2. Bleh.

Grav 2005-06-03 01:57 PM

Haha. Smoke yourself to sleep!

-Spector- 2005-07-15 06:35 AM

hm, I took adderall last night at like 2 AM because i wasn't going to sleep at all and i knew it, so i didn't want to be tired today at work.

So now i'm at work and I just feel....wierd.

I keep getting random goose bumbs (it's ALTEAST 90 degrees in here) and i get light headed real easy, and my arms feel like... when you JUST wake up and try to clench your fists, and it feels really.. odd.

Yeah, thats what my arms feel like...

Okay and there is no more bottled water, so i have to drink out of a damn cup.

Kaneda 2005-07-15 08:06 AM

A DAMN CUP! WHAT ARE WE BARBIANS! My God. Employer these days!

Ya pills will do that stuff to you man. I don't know about your dossages but I took so much pills one time I literally blanked out for 24Hrs, woke up in a different house (I drove to while blacked out) and felt like I was detoxing for the next 3 days. Hot and cold chills, dreaminess, it was strange.

Sovereign 2005-07-15 08:11 AM

Adderall (or however you spell it) is a rather powerful drug.........

Use ritalin instead. I hear it's much more mellow.

By the way did you snort it or ingest it?

Grav 2005-07-17 10:51 AM

This yogurt feels kind of... fuzzy. Hmmm.