Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   I'm so high right now. (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35270)

slaynish 2005-01-09 11:33 AM

I'm so high right now.

Yays. no im not, im posting this so Mjordan can ask people nicely not to post threads like this.

Also to raise my postcount :D

Sovereign 2005-01-09 12:37 PM

Yup Yup Yup.

slaynish 2005-01-09 12:53 PM

Hey sov, lets secks instaid of say ' yup yup yup '

Thanatos 2005-01-09 01:01 PM

I think I'm done smoking. Damn.

Sovereign 2005-01-09 02:00 PM

And you wonder why I blocked you on aim :rolleyes:

slaynish 2005-01-09 02:10 PM

You didnt block me on aim.

I talk to you every other day, stupidshit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lleysovern.jpg

ololololo silly sovern!

Sovereign 2005-01-09 07:43 PM

I meant your other screen name.

http://www.picaroni.com/Untitled-1_copy.jpg

Kthx.

You have yet to annoy me on your slaynish name but when you do be assured that it will get blocked too :rolleyes:

Grav 2005-01-09 09:28 PM

I -love- the fact that you have two people for "Hoez." Guys, likely.

And the best part is that 90% of your buddy list is people from Zelaron without the heart to block you..

slaynish 2005-01-09 09:37 PM

actually its both the same girl

Soverign knew her, she is a friend.

( IRL once again i dont have internet girlies)

Actually i've got 3 scns.

Slaynish is just a dead scn..., and the other two ( pimpinestjuice69 and pimpinpinkhatman) are scns with over 100 people on the lists. Only about 20 from zel.

zagggon 2005-01-10 06:54 AM

wow you guys are really pathetic...

Slim 2005-01-10 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zagggon
wow you guys are really pathetic...

Ironic, no?

RoboticSilence 2005-01-10 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaynish
actually its both the same girl

Soverign knew her, she is a friend.

( IRL once again i dont have internet girlies)

Actually i've got 3 scns.

Slaynish is just a dead scn..., and the other two ( pimpinestjuice69 and pimpinpinkhatman) are scns with over 100 people on the lists. Only about 20 from zel.

Wow I'm jealous because you know a lot of people on the internet.

Sovereign 2005-01-10 03:31 PM

Hello, Robotic.

Thanatos 2005-01-10 03:44 PM

He brags so damn much about shit people don't care about. Booo@you.

slaynish 2005-01-10 03:46 PM

Oh yeah right of course i brag a lot at the wondeful life that i dont have?

I brag about nothing.

I make facts. People assume, i right their knowledge.

Thanatos 2005-01-10 04:35 PM

Boooo@you.

kaos 2005-01-10 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos
Boooo@you.

com

char 7 = limit

Sovereign 2005-01-10 07:04 PM

Hello, Kaos.

Great-Thanatos 2005-01-10 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
Hello, Kaos.

all you do is say hello... did slay hit a nerve???? :haha: :haha:

Mantralord 2005-01-10 07:34 PM

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song. This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it forever just because, they're idiots and they sing my happy song.