Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Salvia Divinorum (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44597)

!King_Amazon! 2008-02-12 11:31 PM

Salvia Divinorum

Anyone have any experiences with it? I'm planning on trying it in the near future.

I've heard a lot of people say that when they tried it, they didn't feel a thing, or if they did it didn't last long at all. I think partially the problem here is you have to get it really hot, otherwise it doesn't work, and you have to smoke it really fast.

So has anyone had any good experiences with it that they would like to share?

I'm going to be getting 40x extract and hopefully a water pipe of some sort so I don't burn the fuck out of my lungs with high temperatures.

HandOfHeaven 2008-02-12 11:55 PM

It's like a high-powered 5-minute trip. That time lasted awhile for me. It was like when I was peaking on mushrooms; enjoyable and fun.

Grav 2008-02-13 06:37 AM

I was sitting on a couch the one time I tried it, and it felt like I was on a rollercoaster or some similar device, because I felt like I was being pushed backwards. It wasn't good or bad, just odd, and it ended very abruptly. One second I was feeling it, the next second I was completely back to normal. No transition. Lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Thanatos 2008-02-13 07:21 AM

Pretty sure this topic has been discussed before...

I've tried it like twice. The first time sticks out in my mind the most. Me and 3 of my friends smoked about two bowls out of a bong. As soon as I hit it, I was lit. We all started cracking up. I found a pencil that I swear was made out of rubber. It amused me for like 5 minutes. I donno, I was really fucked up. But it only lasted about ~10 minutes, but it was extremely intense.

Eh, it's legal, it's trippy... go for it.

Demosthenes 2008-02-13 11:00 AM

I want to try. It's legal, no?

Thanatos 2008-02-13 11:21 AM

Yeah it's legal. They probably have some at your local headshop.

-Spector- 2008-02-13 01:34 PM

I've tried it 3 times

1st time I took 4 huge hits and the only thing I remember is everything going black and I passed out. My friends said I was groaning as if I was in agony. Then I remember trying to ge up, but I felt all these forces pushing me down, and there was a sound and an image that kept flashing into my vision. It also made me very angry and pissed off.

2nd time I was drunnk and high and smoked some more salvia, once again I saw the repeating pictures and sounds, and it made me very angry again.

3rd time I was on 2c-E and was already tripping, I then smoked the salvia and I felt like whenever I engaged conversation with one of my friends, we were in a tent or a cave and only we could hear each other.

I hate the shit, mushrooms and LSD are 10x better

Salvia is pretty expensive too.

!King_Amazon! 2008-02-13 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Spector-
Salvia is pretty expensive too.

Not if you grow it yourself, and it's actually pretty easy to extract, too.

Mantralord 2008-02-13 07:12 PM

nerd weed

Adrenachrome 2008-02-13 07:37 PM

heh, I smoked some years ago, heroin is better

Grav 2008-02-13 09:09 PM

That's the message kids these days need!

HandOfHeaven 2008-02-13 09:15 PM

Brick.

Adrenachrome 2008-02-14 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grаν¡tоnЅurgе
That's the message kids these days need!

Maybe I should elaborate, heroin feels better, till you run out, then it's immediatly followed by the worst feelings of despair you'll ever experiance, and if you're lucky enough to quit early enough you won't live in perpetual depression for the rest of your life

Thanatos 2008-02-15 07:58 AM

I've tried some drugs in my days but I have never and will never try heroin. I'm not that desperate to get high I need to stick a needle in my arm.

Adrenachrome 2008-02-15 08:04 AM

well you can snort it just the same, but it's still horrid

!King_Amazon! 2008-02-15 03:28 PM

I'm planning to have my first Salvia experiment on Tuesday. It might not be great the first time, but I'll post my experience, assuming I don't do too much and blank out and not remember it.

Adrenachrome 2008-02-15 05:35 PM

All I got was spinny and tingly, it wasn't perticularly exciting, but let us know what happens, if possible tape it

!King_Amazon! 2008-02-15 05:46 PM

I don't have any way to tape it and I wouldn't want to tape myself being retarded anyway. But I will let you know how it goes.

Are you sure you did it right when you did it? Salvia is supposed to give you full-blown tripping like LSD does, or similar anyway. It doesn't last all that long, but it's not just a "high."

Adrenachrome 2008-02-15 07:08 PM

Well I didn't use a concentrate, I took like 5-6 hits of the plant, lol but I want to see you being retarded