Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gaming (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Zombies!!! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47307)

-Spector- 2008-10-23 11:02 PM

Zombies!!!

Who's been infected?

Shatt and Org are pretty much dead.

Jessifer 2008-10-24 06:49 AM

Haven't been touched...yet.

!King_Amazon! 2008-10-24 06:57 AM

I had lots of fun recently. I nearly took over grom'gol by myself.

platnum 2008-10-24 08:13 AM

Are they super smart and super fast zombies?

Kazilla 2008-10-25 04:51 PM

This is the most absolutely idiotic thing I have ever seen blizzard do. The zombies can attack the NPC's thus griefing anyone who wants to pvp. I can't queue for anything because these fucks won't stop. I'm annoyed as hell right now.

!King_Amazon! 2008-10-25 07:06 PM

So stop playing the game. If you're not having fun, don't play. That's what games are for.

It's a world event, join in and have some fun. Kill the zombies, or join them. If you're not having fun, it's your own fault.

Also, if you're complaining about people killing battlemasters, they take a whole 1 minutes to respawn (zomg, I know that must really eat into your ALL DAY of play time,) and they're generally leaving them along outside of Orgrimmar, on the horde side anyway. Go to a deserted capital city, or go to the battleground entrances themselves (barrens/ashenvale border for WSG, for example.)

Kazilla 2008-10-25 07:43 PM

I shouldnt have to waste my time walking from town to town in order to talk to an NPC. They take longer then 1 minute to respawn btw. Do some research beffore you start flining claims around.

WetWired 2008-10-25 07:53 PM

They could respawn in 1 min for him. Spawn rate is related to local population. You could kill civilian NPCs since the beginning of the game, anyway, so I don't see what the issue is. Like KA said, if it bothers you, you can go somewhere the people bothering you aren't. There's nothing that says you have to use that specific NPC to join BGs.

!King_Amazon! 2008-10-25 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazilla (Post 658009)
I shouldnt have to waste my time walking from town to town in order to talk to an NPC. They take longer then 1 minute to respawn btw. Do some research beffore you start flining claims around.

So don't. THIS IS A GAME. If you're not enjoying what you're doing, stop. Whining about it just makes you look like a nerd raging WoW addict.

Tuttifrutti 2008-10-25 09:59 PM

Well technically everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Personally, it's annoying on MY computer because I lag bad enough as it is, but all this extra activity takes the cake. However, on Kaz's computer it's pretty fun to watch in Shatt. I got infected once and turned into a zombie, then I tried going into Thunder Bluff and got killed by a guard anyways, so wasn't very fun because it didn't last long. How long is this supposed to go on for anyhow? I usually don't read much on what's going on with WoW, I just log in and find a lot of dead bodies on the ground.

Coffeedagger 2008-10-26 06:46 AM

Goes until the release of WotLK.

I LOVE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the bets event too bad the people ruin it by purging the disease off everyone when we try to assemble. I love hearing people complaim about it because I know that I'm one of the ones finally griefing someone. Normal servers suck, nothing fun PVP wise but now we got something.

Kazilla 2008-10-26 07:52 AM

Whats so fun about griefing people... all it makes you look like is a dick. Go fuck with alliance (if your horde), and horde (if your ally).

Btw the zombie event is almost over actually. However there is another event started when it ends, consider it... part 2.

bewitched 2008-10-26 10:02 AM

I agree with you!

I just hate the zombies!!!

Willkillforfood 2008-10-26 10:30 AM

I'm getting a kick out of it. I've been bombing the AH and bank repeatedly :D.

Jessifer 2008-10-26 11:05 AM

Zombie raids. <3