Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=322)
-   -   The Life and Adventures of Lenny, a Smurf. (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47098)

Lenny 2008-10-06 04:55 PM

The Life and Adventures of Lenny, a Smurf.

I'm posting this as a Smurf. That's right, a real life smurf. A real life, naked smurf, because I've only got blue jeans and no white pants. Pillow case as a hat, mask as a... mask, blue clothes for the body, and my white trainers (pictures will eventually follow).

The reason? Noah's Ark Bop! It was a Freshers' party thrown by the college in the Junior Common Room, and it was fantastic. Coke is free this week (and 40p/69-i-don't-have-a-cents-button a pint for the rest of the year), company is always at hand, and drinking games can be fun even when you're not drinking!

I'm living on a corridor with fifteen other people, all of whom are sound as a pound, and we all went to the bop together and had great fun in the middle of the bar playing Slaps, Twenty-One and I Have Never.... After that I bumped into someone I know from my old school and had a chat, and then I went and played Pool with the guy two doors down.

University life is really fantastic. Sure, I don't go out clubbing with everyone (I find clubs suffocating), and I don't drink (coke is my limit), but I'm still having the time of my life. The atmosphere is just fantastic, everyone speaks to everyone else, and I couldn't have picked a better bit of the country to come to - not a more beautiful place, at least.

I'm off to bed in a few minutes as I only got four hours sleep last night, and tomorrow I think I'm meeting up with some friends in other years.

Anyway, I just thought I'd give an update on my life, seeing as I've never really done it and that it seems like the thing to do when you reach a certain activity.

Oh, and I met a girl at breakfast (shock horror!!). Well, not true... she initiated the conversation (I'm terrible with small talk, I must admit), so in reality she really met me. Either way, she's a nice girl. A year older and in a relationship, but we're friends. :)

Asamin 2008-10-06 05:04 PM

I wanna see lenny the smurf!!!!!!

Lenny 2008-10-06 05:06 PM

So do I!!!

I honestly haven't seen myself properly. For all I know, I looked a right berk. :p I'll tell you this for free, though, I couldn't see at all. I had two tiny little eye holes, and no peripheral vision. Even now I think I'm looking down a tunnel.

Asamin 2008-10-06 05:10 PM

Lol. Not a very good mask?

Vault Dweller 2008-10-06 05:13 PM

I wanna see this random girly who's talking to Lenny.

Lenny 2008-10-06 05:15 PM

Fantastic mask, badly made. :p I had an hour to throw together a costume of an animal that was on Noah's Ark. Lion was done, I didn't have the clothes to be the Hair Bear Bunch, but I had everything to be a smurf (and don't you tell me that smurfs weren't on the Ark! Quote to me the bit of the bible states, "And God said to Noah, 'Thou shalt not transport Smurfs, lest thou be thrown into the fiery pits of doooooom!'"), so that's what I went as.

I've never seen such a fantastic display of DIY Costume making in my life as I did on the corridor tonight!

---

VD: She's about my height, curly, thin black hair, specs, pretty. And she digs my sense of humour, which is always a nice thing. :)

Asamin 2008-10-06 06:04 PM

Lucky ass. No girls like my sense of humor. That is most likely cuz I have a New York humor and I am in PA.

Wallow 2008-10-06 07:00 PM

Asi, they dig your sense of humor. They dig it all the way to the bedroom, wooo.
Anyways, nice fishing Lenny catching yourself a nice girl to talk to.
You hoping it will get to the next level?

-Spector- 2008-10-06 07:02 PM

She's in a relationship, if she leaves her current one just to be with Lenny, then she wouldn't be a very loyal girlfriend.

Fuck - That

Wallow 2008-10-06 07:18 PM

Yay for cheating, although I probably won't ever do that in my life.
Statement: How hypocritical of me
Query: But will I ever consider cheating?
Passive Response: Only if my personality changes for the worse
Rhetorical Question: What would cause my personality to change that drastically?

Kazilla 2008-10-06 07:38 PM

I've cheated before, it's not fun at all. You get some worked up with emotion and when you are with the person you shouldn't be with things get out of hand. I feel so bad for the girl I cheated on, I went and told her right away. I felt like shit, Yay for 5 seconds of pleasure and a lifetime of pain. Don't urge her to breakup with her current relationship, but if she isn't satisfied then thats your chance to strike.

Willkillforfood 2008-10-06 07:53 PM

Be there in the background. Their relationship could quite possibly end, and there's you a lady!

Lenny 2008-10-07 02:21 AM

Indeed, indeed. Could be quite a novel experience.

But no cheating. Cheating is baaaad. Shame on those who want to!

I'm not a smurf any more. :(

Thanatos 2008-10-07 08:55 AM

This thread is dissapointing without pics.

I want to see Lenny the Smurf.

Jessifer 2008-10-07 09:36 AM

Seconded.

Coffeedagger 2008-10-07 01:36 PM

Fourthed

-Spector- 2008-10-07 01:39 PM

(You forgot thirded)

Coffeedagger 2008-10-07 01:57 PM

order got messed up, Asamin, Thanatos, Jessifer, me. I am fourth.

Lenny 2008-10-07 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos (Post 655702)
This thread is dissapointing without pics.

I want to see Lenny the Smurf.

Worry thee not, they're coming.

And as a bonus, I'll throw in some of my James Bond pictures from tonight. :p

Vault Dweller 2008-10-08 01:28 AM

For the record, being "the other guy" is much easier than actually doing the cheating yourself. None of the responsibility, all the benefits. I highly recommend it.