Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   News and Events (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=334)
-   -   Faux News!!! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46732)

!King_Amazon! 2008-09-07 06:58 PM

Faux News!!!

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4757/obamaby2.jpg

jamer123 2008-09-07 06:59 PM

sometimes even i dont understand you

Kazilla 2008-09-07 07:05 PM

that guy must be biden (im not following the politics) - kinda funny coinsidence to add onto the whole coinspiracy how obama is the fkn americanize taliban lol... some people jus try WAY to hard

D3V 2008-09-07 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 650516)

I don't see the fucking coinsidence? They have like 5 letters in common, goddamn. What sucks, is there are still so many stupid fucking Americans that are going to believe this bullshit. We're fucked as a nation, regardless of this election, we have to elect Obama just for the sake of our nation's sanity.

Kazilla 2008-09-07 08:37 PM

Obama / Biden
Osama Bin Laden

If you use the three leters they dont have in common you spell LAN... hrm maybe they are in such close contact with eachother they can reach either or through a LAN cable!! ah ha i knew it!!!

D3V 2008-09-07 08:39 PM

It's just so stupid, and I have reliatives even that are like WELL, WELL, WELL, WELL They're names are ALMOST the same. Jesus tap dancing Christ on a cross, it makes me want to jump around like a stupid pissed off little kid and throw a tantrum at how stupid people can be.

Kazilla 2008-09-07 08:43 PM

welcome to america, home of conspiracies, can i take your order?

!King_Amazon! 2008-09-07 09:03 PM

Even if their names are almost the same...

WTF does that even mean? Who cares? I've known people who have the same exact names, and they're not the same exact person. WHAT IS THE POINT?!

Tuttifrutti 2008-09-07 09:14 PM

they're just thinking of ways to put down obama and make him seem worse and make people not want to vote for him. its stupid yes but its media.

D3V 2008-09-07 09:18 PM

That's my point exactly. GRRHARHARHHAHHHHh It's just so frustrating to even think about...... BLASLRAHLRHALRHK!!

Tuttifrutti 2008-09-07 09:26 PM

yesterday my boss (a woman) and a couple other women at the bbq were talking about how they just love Palin and how great she is blah blah blah. i'm just thinking, its cause you're women and she's got like 5 kids, otherwise you wouldnt give her a second shot. they were saying how great it'd be if she had to take over for mccain, im just like thats fucking crazy, i hope that never happens. but they dont like it if people who arent registered to vote talk about their opinion cause, well frankly, you dont get an opinion in politics if you dont vote :P

D3V 2008-09-07 09:32 PM

You should have just asked them what policies they likes about her, rather than personalitiy and biography, they'll sit there stunned.

!King_Amazon! 2008-09-08 12:39 AM

A few things I like about Sarah Palin:

She's for abstinence-only education, a form of sex education that is statistically proven to work. Her 17 year old pregnant daughter is even more evidence that abstinence-only education works!!!

She's 44 years old, but she was gutsy enough to have a baby anyway, even when statistics show that at age 40, a woman has a 1 in 81 chance of having a baby with Down's Syndrome, versus a 1 in 759 chance at age 30. I mean, she got unlucky, and ended up having a kid with Down's Syndrome, but at least she had the guts to try. I hope she would take those sorts of risks with our country as well.

D3V 2008-09-08 07:13 AM

LOL, nice links. Hey don't forget, she thinks if you have an abortion you should be jailed. Along with drilling in our National reserved forests, as long as hunting polar bears from helicopters is a fun activity to do while your bored!

Thanatos 2008-09-08 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 650516)

el oh el

It's actually quite tragic that people believe this type of shit.

Kazilla 2008-09-08 08:28 AM

says a whole lot about fox news

Lenny 2008-09-08 08:44 AM

Srsly?!

Is Fox run by eight year olds now? I'm forever stunned by the rubbish Fox News broadcasts, and I only get to hear about the hilariously stupid bits.

!King_Amazon! 2008-09-08 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V (Post 650604)
LOL, nice links. Hey don't forget, she thinks if you have an abortion you should be jailed. Along with drilling in our National reserved forests, as long as hunting polar bears from helicopters is a fun activity to do while your bored!

Yeah I know, I honestly got bored with making the list because it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Too easy.

D3V 2008-09-08 12:47 PM

What makes me sick is hearing that in the "National Polls" they are tied. Jesus. This should be a landslide for Obama.

Draco2003 2008-09-09 12:55 AM

But it's people's retardation that leads them to believe that just because the names are almost possibly similar if you squint into the sun without glasses during summer at around 2:42 pm on the Huntington Beach pier during the festival of 1000 months according to the Aztec Calendar, and because most of America believes that Saddam and Osama are the same person, and those same Americans think we are in another country due to the attack on September 11th, and because those same Americans sport not only those "Bush '00" stickers across their vehicles but those "Bush '04" ones as well, The fear anything that resembles what they believe to be "evil". Unfortunately, those same Americans are the ones losing people in this "war" and will be the same Americans that get fucked when they have to pay out the ass all the taxes that our government will have to charge when the rest of the world steps in and declares a 3rd world war on us. Look what happened to Germany after it's world wars. Did they get off with a slap on the wrist? Fuck no, they are still paying the debt they were charged with. Unfortunately, Bush seems to be sending us down that same path...