Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   RPGMaker (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Looking for a partner..... (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39704)

frosted_snow 2006-06-04 04:07 PM

Looking for a partner.....

OK,
I am a rather buissy person and havent been doing a whole lot with the game I was making.I am the only one making it and would like a helper.maybe even two or three.I have some pretty nice grfx and a descent story line.So far I have made about 45 mins. of solid gameplay and did pretty good at that I think.I am looking to make this game about 12 hours in length.In this game there is NO magic,instead I use GodSend.There are some cool secrets in the game,and it is rather challenging.I would like a good scripter and someone who is creative.I have msn messenger (frosted_snow@hotmail.com) and I use RPG2K3.Please contact me if you are interested!

Atnas 2006-06-04 05:54 PM

If there's the same scripting langauge as in XP, I might be ble to help, but then again I'm real busy too...

frosted_snow 2006-06-04 06:05 PM

I'll try to send some pics and show you some of the game sometime soon.I think your would like it tramendously. thx

llamallover2021 2006-06-04 09:59 PM

Hey, FS, when you're done with your game (I know that won't be any time soon since it's gonna be around 12 hours long) post a link (in like, 2 years) on zelaron so we can play it.

frosted_snow 2006-06-06 10:26 AM

Good new to you llamall.....It don't take me 2 years to make a 12 hour game.
I made a good 45min. Demo in about 2 weeks.The full version will be WAAAAAYYYYYY more extent in the Story,Level design, Scripts,Ect.

Willkillforfood 2006-06-06 10:36 AM

should take you around 5 months at that rate :o.

frosted_snow 2006-06-06 04:43 PM

Naaa,I plan on it taking about 6-8 months considering I have to go through and beat the whole 12 hour game and look for ANY and EVERY bug,error,miss-spelled word,glitch,ect.Not to mention having other game testers and good critics do the honors for me.I made up my mind.If I am gonna make a game,it will be the next thing to perfection.Everything from the story to the level design.

llamallover2021 2006-06-06 06:02 PM

Hey, if you want me to be one of those game testers/critics I would love to be one. And PM me that demo you made so I know what the games about and I can get a head start on testing/criticizing(in a good way) it.

Noob101 2006-06-07 12:03 PM

Hey. I might be of some help. PM me the demo and I'll see if I like it...if I do, I'll contact ya. :D

frosted_snow 2006-06-07 02:33 PM

All who is asking for a demo of my game will prob. get one soon.I have been away from the comp. my game is on.In fact i have been in a completely differant city doing some work.LOL.But it will be available on the net very soon.

frosted_snow 2006-06-07 04:34 PM

GOOD NEWS!I had a chance to stop by where my game comp. was get the demo so I can send it.Please remember.There are likely to be a few bugs since it was a two week work.I will try to send it through PM to chosen individuals. Then you whom I send it to can choose wheather or not to help.
After I get replies,I will choose one or two people(maybe more).

Penguin 2006-06-07 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frosted_snow
Naaa,I plan on it taking about 6-8 months considering I have to go through and beat the whole 12 hour game and look for ANY and EVERY bug,error,miss-spelled word,glitch,ect.Not to mention having other game testers and good critics do the honors for me.I made up my mind.If I am gonna make a game,it will be the next thing to perfection.Everything from the story to the level design.

You are going to need help with checking for spelling and punctuation.

frosted_snow 2006-06-07 04:44 PM

Agreed LOL.Bad news!I just tried out the Demo installation and found that you must have the RTPe already on your comp.SO if you whant the DEMO now, be sure you have the RM2K3 RTPe files installed.If you wish to wait longer,I will fix this little problem.The file size is now 3MB,but with the rtpe file fix,about 13MB or so.

Atnas 2006-06-10 08:50 AM

I got my RTP from Bluecube, it's the rpg advocate version, so I'm not really sure what the 'e' stands for in your RTPe.

frosted_snow 2006-06-10 11:59 AM

No prob. try it out and see.I ask that you comment on it in Privy.Messageing

sciencekid 2006-06-10 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atnas
I got my RTP from Bluecube, it's the rpg advocate version, so I'm not really sure what the 'e' stands for in your RTPe.

i think it stands for "english".