Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Anime Corner (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=394)
-   -   What anime/manga/visual novel are you watching/reading/playing? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41522)

Wallow 2008-08-24 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 648086)
Just watching Bleach. I just started. Episode 6 now :p

Took you long enough. Wonder when you'll have the guts to start Naruto or Full Metal Alchemist, although with Naruto you have to have the patience for all fillers in the second half of the series or just skip it altogether...

Asamin 2008-08-25 11:42 PM

Are there fillers for Bleach. Why did I say that, of cource there are. When are the fillers for Bleach so I don't have to waste HD space.

Sovereign 2008-08-26 05:21 AM

The fillers aren't TOO horrible. I got bored one day and watched it all on youtube. Good waste of time when there is nothing better to do.

Wallow 2008-08-26 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 648298)
Are there fillers for Bleach. Why did I say that, of cource there are. When are the fillers for Bleach so I don't have to waste HD space.

I'll let you find them on your own just to annoy you. I can at least tell your their names, The Bounto filler arc and The New Captain Amagai Shuusuke Arc. The latter almost over in current Bleach thankfully...

Goodlookinguy 2008-08-31 06:27 PM

I just finished watching Gun Sword! I love the ending! Anyways, I'm going to update my list and write out what's finished and or what I just started.

I'm currently watching!
Simoun (Vol 2)
Gun X Sword
Chobits
Kujibiki Unbalance
Witch Hunter Robin
Big O Season 1&2
Ikki Tousen
Witch Blade (Vol 3)
Naruto Shippuuden
Bleach
Here and There, Now and Then | Ending = :(
Elfen Leid

I'm reading!
Berserk
Naruto
Bleach
Claymore

KEY
Just Started Watching Show
Finished Show Recently
Volume

Sovereign 2008-09-01 01:27 AM

Gonna start glass fleet volume 3 tonight. I netflix'd Megaman (the 1995 anime). Brings back lots of memories.

Wallow 2008-09-01 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign (Post 649603)
Gonna start glass fleet volume 3 tonight. I netflix'd Megaman (the 1995 anime). Brings back lots of memories.

Hey Soverign, is this the only thread you post in nowadays?

quikspy67 2008-09-01 05:51 AM

He is designated primarly on the Anime Forum.

Sovereign 2008-09-04 03:38 AM

Nah. I post here and there.

Glass fleet volume 3 is down. So far the series is ok.... hopefully it stays that way (lolGONZO)

Got glass fleet volume 4 on its way, should be in by the end of thursday. With that I will probably have the series done by the end of the week.

Gurren lagann volume 3 and lucky star volume 3 are both set as "reserved for your order.". I'll probably have them by friday, monday at the very worst.

Magic Knight Rayearth and Cutey honey are the next animes on my netflix list.

I've noticed that I get into these anime watching moods once in a while and end up buying a shit ton of anime, then it dies down for a few months, then it starts back up. What a pocket breaking cycle v.V

Asamin 2008-09-04 04:01 AM

Netflix is great

Wallow 2008-09-04 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by `Ryp` (Post 614157)
As of now, nothing. I have to get a new charger for my lappy. But when I'm back up and running, I'll go back to bleach, which I desperately need to catch up on >

The filler arcs appeared like they were almost over at 186, but then a whole other situation occurred. Looks like Bleach will continue throughout September until they return to the story again.

Goodlookinguy 2008-09-04 11:29 PM

Just started watching DearS.

I'm currently watching!
Simoun (Vol 2)
Gun X Sword
Chobits
Kujibiki Unbalance
Witch Hunter Robin
Big O Season 1&2
Ikki Tousen
Witch Blade (Vol 3)
Naruto Shippuuden
Bleach
Here and There, Now and Then | Ending = :(
DearS | Oy!
Elfen Leid

I'm reading!
Berserk
Naruto
Bleach
Claymore

KEY
Just Started Watching Show
Finished Show Recently
Volume

Sovereign 2008-09-05 04:43 AM

They managed to make the ending suck....

Gonna watch an ep of black lagoon to lift my sprits before i sleep :p

Asamin 2008-09-10 01:46 PM

Is it just as bad as the ending to Deathnote? I hated that ending.

Wallow 2008-09-10 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 651037)
Is it just as bad as the ending to Deathnote? I hated that ending.

Should've put filler tags on Deathnote. Come on Miles, get with the program. As for what I've been watching and reading, I got so tired of the fillers in both Shippuden and Bleach (managed to control myself so I wouldn't spoil bleach) that I read the manga for Shippuden. Now I'm sitting watching Shippuden bored as heck since it went back to the story, and am caught in reading each Naruto manga chapter as it comes out. So basically the anime will be boring unless I manage to stop reading the manga. As for Bleach, still in the fillers =(

Asamin 2008-09-10 07:55 PM

At least the download error saved me filler watching time! Fuck you bountos!

Wallow 2008-09-10 08:55 PM

At least get a summary of it. I think that's the special that leads to the mansion part of the filler arc.
On another note, I'm extremely pissed off because the Bleach filler arc still has another episode before it ends. I hate Bleach fillers!!!!!!

Sovereign 2008-09-10 10:41 PM

ive never watched death note O_O

Wallow 2008-09-11 02:11 PM

It's a really good anime, watch it

Asamin 2008-09-11 05:22 PM

Agreed! I loved it. Except for the ending. I won't spoil it but it sucks and it is not something you want to happen.