Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   I hate black people (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42948)

Demosthenes 2007-08-01 02:46 PM

I hate black people

/sigh

Lets all perpetuate the stereotype.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUrhNtk7X7s

Thanatos 2007-08-01 02:54 PM

Lmao. What a dumb bitch. 11th person tested and she still doesn't know who the father is. Can we say S-L-U-T??

Why's it gotta be black people, though? I'm sure there have been white trailor trash to appear on that show concerning the same thing. Racist!

Demosthenes 2007-08-01 02:57 PM

I would assume so, but as much as I hate to say it, an unbelievable number of black people actually perpetuate the stereotype, not just a few. Especially young black males -- like me.

If white people do it, it's just some dumb bitch, but this is what's expected of my race and it sickens me.

Thanatos 2007-08-01 03:02 PM

Since when is the general consensus that black people have to act like that? Are you saying society expects black people to behave like that? Maybe where you live, but I work with a lot of highly intelligent black people who negate that stereotype tenfold.

Bad day or something?

Demosthenes 2007-08-01 03:05 PM

Well, that is what seems to be the expectation from us here.

I can't help but notice many of my peers, at least in high school, did not help put an end to that stereotype.

timmay1113 2007-08-01 03:14 PM

I like to stereotype you all the time. It makes me feel like a big man. lol

D3V 2007-08-01 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjordan2nd
Well, that is what seems to be the expectation from us here.

I can't help but notice many of my peers, at least in high school, did not help put an end to that stereotype.

That's because theres a difference in the peers, but if I say anymore i'm branded a racist!
Censored, this segment has been removed for and against the judgement of D3V, thank you, that is all

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-01 03:28 PM

Mj's right, though. Black people really don't help their image much.

D3V 2007-08-01 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Mj's right, though. Black people really don't help their image much.

*insert Carlos Mencia quote here* And of course, I can't remember one off the top of my head.

HandOfHeaven 2007-08-01 03:37 PM

All the suspects on Cops today have been black or spanish...

D3V 2007-08-01 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandOfHeaven

Lol, here's what the two sides of the Color spectrum would say:

Blacks/Hispanis: Ahh yehh, we's just gettun targeted cuz the white mans out to get us

Whites watching TV: Well, they shouldn't be breaking the law.

D3V 2007-08-01 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandOfHeaven

Lol, here's what the two sides of the Color spectrum would say:

Blacks/Hispanis: Ahh yehh, we's just gettun targeted cuz the white mans out to get us

Whites watching TV: Well, they shouldn't be breaking the law.

I don't doubt there is a hint of racism out of most of the cops on the force, because most of them are Rednecks that've played football all 4 years of highschool and pretty much ruled their own little worlds, which is why the enlist to become police officers. But still, most of the time, the arrests you see ARE justified.

HandOfHeaven 2007-08-01 03:39 PM

Dude, don't you wish your name was LL Cool D3V?

D3V 2007-08-01 03:40 PM

Not really, I think it's taken already :(

HandOfHeaven 2007-08-01 03:41 PM

Well, we can't let a 'wigger' like Bush bring us down. Let's go get AK47's from our neighborhood 711 store and blast the whites to kingdom come. That or remove all gay blacks, cuz that is just strange.

-Spector- 2007-08-01 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CVsnaredevil (25 minutes ago)
I see where Sceintist get the idea that we come from apes.

LOL @ That Comment

Thanatos 2007-08-01 04:25 PM

I saw a Cops episode for Mardi Gras. This guy was trying to start a fight during this cop march. There were at least 200 cops marching through the street telling people to go home. The guy got fuckin OWNED. 10 cops surrounded him and beat the shit out of him. They were like, "GET HIM ON THE GROUND!" while they're punching him and hitting him with their nightsticks. Best beat-down I've seen.

Vollstrecker 2007-08-01 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos
I saw a Cops episode for Mardi Gras. This guy was trying to start a fight during this cop march. There were at least 200 cops marching through the street telling people to go home. The guy got fuckin OWNED. 10 cops surrounded him and beat the shit out of him. They were like, "GET HIM ON THE GROUND!" while they're punching him and hitting him with their nightsticks. Best beat-down I've seen.

lol

They say that stupidity doesn't hurt... ;)

D3V 2007-08-01 05:00 PM

Was he black?

timmay1113 2007-08-01 07:20 PM

There is a video of a guy getting the crap kicked out of him by an officer because the guy walks up to the officer and flicks him off. It was pretty funny but I can't seem to find it.