Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Ladder 2 runewords (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34737)

matrix6977 2004-11-26 09:20 PM

Ladder 2 runewords

I heard from the battle.net forums that in ladder season 2 their is supposed to be 11 new runewords. Blizzard themself has not released such news but I look foward to seeing if this is complete b.s. or if it's the truth

Sovereign 2004-11-27 03:30 AM

I though it was announced that there were new runewords....

I'm pretty sure it was.

Vollstrecker 2004-11-27 04:00 AM

It was. Blizz announced them, just not the properties/runes needed.

HandOfHeaven 2004-11-27 11:39 AM

Probably an attempt to keep the Diablo II crowd because of WoW.

ExT 2004-11-28 12:32 AM

why keep D2 when they have WoW? If we buy WoW = more $ for them.

Mydogisyourdog 2004-11-28 12:46 AM

i think it is a dupe control scheme. They are trying to get people to waste their time/runes on "new" runewords.

Sovereign 2004-11-28 02:25 AM

That makes no sence...

If they were to use duped runes to experiment, then they could just dupe MORE runes to more experiments.

DamonGalos 2004-11-29 03:45 AM

It's just part of blizzard's thing of having all the neat new stuff on the realms (in particular, ladder). Keep in mind this came out months before WoW was released and since not everyone is a fan of paying every month to play a game you already bought, there is a reason to play/a market for D2 still until they decide to invent a single player or free online version of WoW (unlikely).

I believe there's a thread on the bnet forums where people are trying and then plugging in the runeword combos they tried onto a spreadsheet for all to see. I could find it probably again if I looked as I think its a sticky there. The fact of the matter is that to really find the runewords someone's just going to have to mass dupe high level runes somehow or wait for Blizzard to release the runewords because I seriously doubt all 11 runewords are of just low level runes and not too many are willing to just potentially throw away higher level runes.

PureRebel 2004-12-04 04:39 PM

there are new lad 2 runewords.. i myself made "angel" armor, i posted sumwhere sum stuff i found involving all the current known runewords.. plus some other stuff in it.. it was all scrambled, and a few of them didnt work.

DamonGalos 2004-12-04 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureRebel
there are new lad 2 runewords.. i myself made "angel" armor, i posted sumwhere sum stuff i found involving all the current known runewords.. plus some other stuff in it.. it was all scrambled, and a few of them didnt work.

Man I must not be keeping up to date outside of the main blizz site. What's "angel" armor and are there any other confirmed runewords outside of whats on the A.S.?

i_screwed_ur_ma 2004-12-08 07:24 AM

please post sum of the stats on angel, and sum of the other runewords if u made ne, and are there ne new godly runewords?