Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   It's that time of year again (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47762)

Wallow 2008-12-06 06:40 PM

It's that time of year again

It has started to hazardly snow and hail. Today while my parents and I were driving back from getting Backpacking gear and other stuff from Cabela's around 5:30ish, it started to hail. It was light hail, yet it was hard enough to cause the roads to be paved with ice. My Dad lost control of the Xterra we were driving on the way home swerving right and left, yet he managed to regain control after a few seconds. We immediately switched on the four wheel drive, and preceded to drive much slower. On the way, we saw about 4 accidents (it had gotten dark already). For two of those, people just managed to go to the edge of the road. Yet for the other two, they both swerved in a 360, facing oncoming traffic. One of the latter situation was an SUV that had hit the road concrete "dividier" of a free way, and had minor damages on the side of the car and on the headlights. In the first situation though, a white car was totalled in the front, and its crash had caused three cars including the one it hit to swerve to the side of the road. This is just the time of year where ice causes thousands of car accidents, esp. black ice (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a thin layer of ice that is not seeable by a car that yet hard enough to send a car out of control. My Dad swore never to drive a Jeep again because of black ice (he had two accidents with different jeeps, one where he hit a tree, and the other where he drove off the road and into a ditch). The only reason I like ice is because it causes school to be delayed various times for 2 hours, or early dismissals.

Asamin 2008-12-06 06:57 PM

You know what I like better? The day we had an early dismiss for heat..... and our high school is ACed

Kazilla 2008-12-06 08:00 PM

I hope your mother lives long and prospers.

Asamin 2008-12-06 08:09 PM

Wtf was that. I think that is what we call a spam post. That or your just a complete jack ass

Wallow 2008-12-06 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 662149)
Wtf was that. I think that is what we call a spam post. That or your just a complete jack ass

2nded. I wonder if he's doing it on purpose now...

Kazilla 2008-12-06 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 662149)

Bored, didn't want to read his wall of w/e the fuck he was talking about so I jumped to conclusions. My bad.

Jessifer 2008-12-07 10:05 AM

During the first major snowfall up here, we were pulling into the drive of our apartments, the truck refused to turn, and we went right into a tree. The tree sustained more damage than the truck, thankfully.

Thanatos 2008-12-07 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazilla (Post 662157)
Bored, didn't want to read his wall of w/e the fuck he was talking about so I jumped to conclusions. My bad.

It took me approx. 45 seconds to read Wallow's post. You really are a worthless piece of shit.

Willkillforfood 2008-12-07 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazilla (Post 662147)
I like to make off topic posts because I was beaten as a child.

Poor guy :(.

Kazilla 2008-12-07 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos (Post 662192)
It took me approx. 45 seconds to read Wallow's post. You really are a worthless piece of shit.

Yes? I am a piece of shit because I didn't feel like reading a wall of text. Your logic is uncanny, you should work for the CIA.

Kazilla 2008-12-07 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkillforfood (Post 662235)
I hate the fact that I'm a flaming homosexual, maybe I could come out of the closet someday :(.

Haha, it's fun changing peoples quotes. I should of been doing this years ago when I was still 6.

Willkillforfood 2008-12-07 10:29 PM

Yea. I'm often convinced that was fewer years ago than you claim :).

Kazilla 2008-12-07 10:34 PM

I didn't claim any years. Brush your teeth, comb your hair, tell Bobby you have to go and to take care. Come back and sit down.. now focus. Focus very hard.

Willkillforfood 2008-12-07 10:35 PM

You don't claim to be 19 or whatever?

Kazilla 2008-12-07 10:38 PM

Actually, I didn't. You threw useless information into the mix. Live with your injustice.

Willkillforfood 2008-12-07 10:44 PM

I'm living with it quite nicely.

Jessifer 2008-12-07 10:51 PM

This thread needs to be put out of its misery.

Willkillforfood 2008-12-07 10:53 PM

Your wish is granted. Btw, Kaz, flame someone in a serious thread like this again and you're probably looking for another ban.

Thanatos 2008-12-08 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazilla (Post 662236)
Yes? I am a piece of shit because I didn't feel like reading a wall of text. Your logic is uncanny, you should work for the CIA.

You're a fucking dumbass.

Also: worthless piece of shit.