Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   I seriously cannot believe there are still people posting here (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50887)

symnzXx 2012-05-02 05:53 PM

I seriously cannot believe there are still people posting here

Anyone heard of the singularity?

!King_Amazon! 2012-05-02 06:04 PM

As long as these forums exist, people will post on them.

Lenny 2012-05-02 06:49 PM

There are quite a few different singularities. To which are you referring?

symnzXx 2012-05-02 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny (Post 697340)
There are quite a few different singularities. To which are you referring?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

!King_Amazon! 2012-05-02 08:32 PM

Your username is retarded.

symnzXx 2012-05-02 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 697342)
Your username is retarded.

yours is worse.

i guarantee it.

!King_Amazon! 2012-05-02 08:34 PM

No, mine is an oxymoron, yours is gibberish.

symnzXx 2012-05-02 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 697344)
No, mine is an oxymoron, yours is gibberish.

So your definition of "gibberish" is "things I do not personally understand"?

!King_Amazon! 2012-05-02 08:41 PM

A more accurate definition would be "things that nobody (but you, in this case) understands." I would make the assertion that nobody who regularly views these forums likely has any idea what your name means and would agree that it is gibberish, assuming they aren't "in" on it. So yeah, your username is both gibberish and retarded.

symnzXx 2012-05-02 08:48 PM

______

Asamin 2012-05-02 09:16 PM

Well good sir, when I looked at that name I thought you had just typed a bunch of random stuff or it was a weird acronym. So looks like I'm siding with K_A here.

kaos 2012-05-02 10:13 PM

yeeeah nigga... And brush yo teefs

WetWired 2012-05-02 11:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We can choose to lead humanity away from this darkness...

Grav 2012-05-03 04:12 PM

around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world

Good to see you still suck.

Skurai 2012-05-07 09:22 PM

Lol, around the world.

Asamin 2012-05-08 05:21 AM

That is a damn repetitive song

Grav 2012-05-08 07:00 AM

Welcome to Zeelerong

Skurai 2012-05-08 01:31 PM

Zeelerong sounds like a chinese monster.

Asamin 2012-05-09 07:33 PM

More like a terrible bad dude

Skurai 2012-05-09 07:49 PM

"Terrible bad dude"

Even worse than "evil villain".