Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   I Love Substances - For All Your "lulz drugs" Related Conversations (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42963)

Skurai 2012-04-07 10:07 AM

While I still claim straight edge, a good majority of my friends smoke and drink. I actually like getting a contact high.

-Spector- 2012-04-07 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav (Post 696831)
200mg ibuprofen

Shit's CRACK man o_O

!King_Amazon! 2012-04-07 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Spector- (Post 696825)
90mg adderall

Haha!

Asamin 2012-04-07 09:22 PM

My drug is happiness, my dealer is life, and I'm high all the time.

Skurai 2012-04-17 12:53 PM

Asamin is one of the few people I feel like I agree with over 50% of the time.

Grav 2012-04-17 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 696846)
My drug is happiness, my dealer is life, and I'm high all the time.

As someone who doesn't use drugs, this is so gay

Skurai 2012-04-20 09:12 AM

You don't do drugs? I thought you'd be stoned 24/7.

Grav 2012-04-20 09:28 AM

I'm a working professional... no room for that sort of nonsense.

Skurai 2012-04-21 12:31 PM

Not even on weeeeekeeeeends?

Grav 2012-04-22 05:21 PM

Nope. Imagine what would happen if a structure I stamped and approved was to somehow fail, and a lawsuit sprang up. The engineers responsible (me) would likely be drug tested.

Lenny 2012-04-22 07:08 PM

I see nothing to worry about - by the time the drug test comes along, it will be months after your night of crazy times, and the substances should be out of your system (assuming you didn't get high on something that stays in your system for a long time).

Wallow 2012-04-23 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny (Post 697092)
I see nothing to worry about - by the time the drug test comes along, it will be months after your night of crazy times, and the substances should be out of your system (assuming you didn't get high on something that stays in your system for a long time).

I feel like he would be more concerned over his job security after the lawsuit than a drug test. Companies don't tend to preserve workers that risk their profit.

Asamin 2012-04-24 05:19 AM

Also, there's a chance the workplace could issue random drug tests afterwords.

Skurai 2012-04-24 06:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
To be honest, stoners are my favorite people to bum off of and hang out with.

Sum Yung Guy 2012-06-01 02:44 PM

Filled up a bowl 50/50 with bud and 20x salvia other night. God damn was that a wicked high. The salvia hit first obviously and I tripped out and got stuck in a glitchy weird reality. I ended up standing in place with my lighter and bowl in each of my hands for like 10 minutes after I took my 3rd hit from that bowl. After I figured my way out of the glitched reality (i.e. the salvias main trip was wearing off) I had an immensely enjoyable body buzz for hours. It felt almost exactly like ecstasy but with a pot head high included.

My advice, only try this mix in the comfort of your own home, because with salvia you never know what is going to happen in those few minutes you are trippin balls.

Sum Yung Guy 2012-06-01 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav (Post 696997)
As someone who doesn't use drugs, this is so gay

I heard you were into that white woman for awhile during college...

!King_Amazon! 2012-06-01 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum Yung Guy (Post 698045)
Filled up a bowl 50/50 with bud and 20x salvia other night. God damn was that a wicked high. The salvia hit first obviously and I tripped out and got stuck in a glitchy weird reality. I ended up standing in place with my lighter and bowl in each of my hands for like 10 minutes after I took my 3rd hit from that bowl. After I figured my way out of the glitched reality (i.e. the salvias main trip was wearing off) I had an immensely enjoyable body buzz for hours. It felt almost exactly like ecstasy but with a pot head high included.

My advice, only try this mix in the comfort of your own home, because with salvia you never know what is going to happen in those few minutes you are trippin balls.

I would also not suggest doing it alone, but that is true for pretty much any hallucinogen. And when I say don't do it alone I don't mean do it with other people, I mean have a sober person with you. You can be so altered that you could kill yourself and not even realize what you are doing.

Asamin 2012-06-11 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 698049)
I would also not suggest doing it alone, but that is true for pretty much any hallucinogen. And when I say don't do it alone I don't mean do it with other people, I mean have a sober person with you. You can be so altered that you could kill yourself and not even realize what you are doing.

As experience being the sober person, that can actually be a bit scary. When you friend is tripping balls. 90% of the time it's just really funny.

Sum Yung Guy 2012-06-11 09:09 PM

I dunno I've done a ton of hallucinogens alone in my time, and I have always maintained a level head to not do anything dangerous. The most dangerous situation I was in while tripping was the salvia I described earlier, the lighter I was holding I'm pretty sure I kept sparking it over and over and over and was staring at the flame during my trip. But I was outside near nothing flammable so who cares. I guess most of the time if I am able to physically move myself then I know I am tripping. Otherwise when I am so far in I can't move and don't know I'm tripping doesn't matter won't be able to hurt self in paralyzed state.

!King_Amazon! 2012-06-12 12:42 AM

I've certainly had my consciousness altered enough that I could probably harm myself without realizing it. There have been times when I was tripping so hard I had no concept of who "myself" even was.