Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Black man goes pyscho, punches White man in the face 7 times for no reason at all (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35706)

zonalon 2005-02-27 12:04 PM

Let's look at the facts here. Slaves were expensive. Do you think the slaveowners would torture or try to kill expensive investments? We bought slaves from African tribes. Let's blame them, too. They slaughtered each other and took slaves, and we bought slaves with rum and guns. The slaves went to the caribbean mostly, then to america. Slaves were hardly beaten, except for a few extreme cases (would you almost kill a very expensive investment?) Slave codes were tame-capture and return runaway slaves. In barbados, slaves would be burnt, killed, tortured, and have hands / feet chopped off for running away.
Some slaves were content enough to continue working for their masters after the civil war. Some slaves were set free upon the master's death, and offspring between the master and a black woman were set free.
Segregation was not an american-only thing, was exhibited in several places, and wasnot only against blacks. (even blacks hated other blacks from different tribes in africa) Immigrants especially hated blacks, as slaves dominated the labor markt in the south, restricting jobs to the north, and after the civil war more blacks were taking "immigrant jobs," which caused more strife between the two groups.
I'll wrap this up before it's a full blown lecture- Americans were not the only ones who had slaves; we treated them better than other countries, and it was not only whites who hated blacks. The mainsource of slavery was african tribes themselves.

Everyone should just shut the heck up and stop yapping on and on about what they know minimal background information on. Learn some real history.

!King_Amazon! 2005-02-27 12:09 PM

Even so, slavery is wrong. Everyone deserves to be free unless they abuse that freedom.

zonalon 2005-02-27 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Even so, slavery is wrong. Everyone deserves to be free unless they abuse that freedom.

I AGREE! I'm just saying our slaves were treated pretty good if you compare how the slaves in America were treated compare to say slaves in some uncivilized country.

!King_Amazon! 2005-02-27 12:46 PM

It still doesn't make it any better than any other form of slavery. Slavery is slavery. We are in agreement. Shut up.

Demosthenes 2005-02-27 03:55 PM

Quote:

It still doesn't make it any better than any other form of slavery. Slavery is slavery. We are in agreement. Shut up.

So, how's school going, KA?

!King_Amazon! 2005-02-27 05:15 PM

Fine, why do you ask?

Demosthenes 2005-02-27 08:33 PM

Quote:

Fine, why do you ask?

Out of curiosity, good friend, out of curiosity.

I have an idea. Lets all take a shit on this thread.

KagomJack 2005-02-27 08:39 PM

I second that idea, my good Mjordan!

Lenny 2005-02-28 10:05 AM

Thirdeded...

zonalon 2005-02-28 08:01 PM

http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/jewsandslavery.htm

Even the Jews themselves love to boast about how they were the masters of slave trade. (Sorry just had to bring this back up)

SOMETIMES I THINK THEY ARE SUPERJEWS

KagomJack 2005-02-28 08:08 PM

Just what exactly do you think you're going to accomplish posting propaganda sites? You're like a little child with your logic. You think just because you think you're right, that it automatically is right. You're so fucking deep into stupidity it's not funny. No one believes you and no one cares.

Demosthenes 2005-02-28 08:10 PM

Yes yes y'all, ya don't stop, KRS-One, rock on!

KagomJack 2005-02-28 08:12 PM

PLEASE MASSAH, DON'T BEATS ME WIT DA WHIP! I'SA BES A GOOD SLAVE FOR MASSAH!

>.> That was just for random b-s :)

zonalon 2005-02-28 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KagomJack
Just what exactly do you think you're going to accomplish posting propaganda sites? You're like a little child with your logic. You think just because you think you're right, that it automatically is right. You're so fucking deep into stupidity it's not funny. No one believes you and no one cares.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

IT'S A HEBREW HISTORY SITE -- READ THE OTHER GOD DAMN PAGES BEFORE YOU SAY IT'S A "PROPAGANDA" SITE! THE JEWS EVEN ADMIT TO IT IN BOOKS AS WELL

Marcus, J. (1952). Jews. Encyclopaedia Britannica. Vol. 13. p.57.
Grayzel, S. (1948). A History of the Jew: From Babylonian Exile to the End of World War II. Philadelphia Jewish Publication Society of America. p.312.
White, W. (1966). Who Brought the Slaves to America? White Publishing.
Barnes Review. (1997). Who Really Engaged in the African Slave Trade. Sept. 92.
Raphael, Marc. (1983). Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History. New York: Behrman House, Inc. Vol. 14. Raphael is the editor of American Jewish History, the journal of the American Jewish Historical Society at Brandeis University in Massachusetts.
Platt, Virginia B. (1975). And Don’t Forget the Guinea Voyage: The Slave Trade of Aaron Lopez of Newport. William and Mary Quarterly. Vol. 32,# 4.
Marcus, J. (1970). The Colonial American Jew: 1492-1776. Detroit, Michigan: Wayne State University Press.
Marcus, J. (1974). The Jew and the American Revolution. Cincinnati, American Jewish Archives. 3[3
Liebman S. B. (1982). New World Jewry 1493-1825: Requiem for the Forgotten. KTAV, New York, p.170, 183. [Liebman is an attorney; LL.B., St. Lawrence University, 1929; M.A. (Latin American history), Mexico City College, 1963; Florida chapter American Jewish Historical Society, 1956-58; Friends of Hebrew University, 1958-59; American Historical Society Contributor to scholarly journals on Jewish history.
Wiznitzer, A. (1960). Jews in Colonial Brazil .p. 72-3 [Note: Wiznitzer, Arnold Aharon, educator; Born in Austria, December 20, 1899; Ph.D., University of Vienna, 1920; Doctor of Hebrew Literature, Jewish Theological Seminary of America; Emeritus research professor, University of Judaism, Los Angeles; Contributor to historical journals in the United States and Brazil including the Journal of Jewish Social Studies and the Publications of the American Jewish Historical Society. Former president, Brazilian-Jewish Institute of Historical Research.]
Marcus, J. (1989 United States Jewry). 1776-1985. Detroit: Wayne State University Press, p.586.
The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews. (1991). Prepared by the Historical Research Department of the Nation of Islam. Chicago, Illinois: Latimer Associates.
Spielberg, S. (1997). Amistad. Los Angeles: Dreamworks.
Raphael, Marc. (1983). Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History. New York: Behrman House,

Demosthenes 2005-02-28 08:23 PM

I love Jewish people. What about you guys?

zonalon 2005-02-28 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjordan2nd
I love Jewish people. What about you guys?

THEY ENSlAVE EVERYONE AND TURN THEM INTO PROSTITUTES THEN THE JEW MEDIA COVERS IT UP WITH LIES

KagomJack 2005-02-28 08:27 PM

I would think that if I wanted people to believe a certain race of people were evil, I'd use propaganda in a site that seemed to have been made by people of said race. It's easy to understand that psyche.

KagomJack 2005-02-28 08:28 PM

I absolutely love Jewish people! They know how to party >:]

Demosthenes 2005-02-28 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zonalon
buzzz buzzz *random dumb shit he read somewhere so he could reiterate* buzzz

Boy, I sure do love Jews. I'm going to start my own Jewish sect . . . I'll call it the Nation of Judaism.

Thanatos 2005-02-28 08:29 PM

Meh, I might as well sign up.