Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Perfect World (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49254)

Senesia 2009-06-19 10:39 AM

So which of those do you fit in?
And, what class are you going to play?

!King_Amazon! 2009-06-19 11:12 AM

I'm playing KingAmazon, archer on Heaven's Tear

Senesia 2009-06-19 11:14 AM

Male Archer?! I think they look terrible. Horrifying.

Lenny 2009-06-19 11:32 AM

One would assume that an English accent implies a citizen of England. However, I thought I'd buck the trend and become a citizen of Russia instead, simple so I could fuck with people's minds. ;)

---

Haven't the foggiest which class - I've been too busy to look at the website, I can't play the game until I get home so there's no point in downloading it yet, and I just can't get my head around all the helpful posts in this thread that explain the various classes.

!King_Amazon! 2009-06-19 11:36 AM

Mine doesn't look bad, I customized him.

Jessifer 2009-06-19 12:24 PM

Okay, okay. Classes. These descriptions are taken directly from the game.

First off, there are three Races: Human, Untamed, and Winged Elf.

Humans have Blademasters and Wizards as their classes.

Blademaster:
Righteousness, justice, courage and outstanding combat skill- this is the domain of a Blademaster. Specializing in melee combat, Blademasters must also master and harness their inner energy, called Chi, in order to channel the most devastating attacks.

Wizard:
Enthusiastic and passionate, wizards embody the principle of 'the best defense is a good offense,' utilizing the elements of Water, Fire, and Earth to attack enemies

Wizards have great damage potential but not much defense, so they do their best to keep their enemies at a distance.

Untamed have Barbarians and Venomancers as their classes (You also can't choose between male or female for them. Barbarians are male, and Venomancers female.)

Barbarians:
Barbarians evolved from tigers, lions, and other hunters (Side note: Although...since when were panda's considered hunters?). They are natural born melee warriors, very comfortable both taking hits and returning punishment. These fighters have plenty of powerful skills at their disposal, including the ability to take the form of a tiger.

Venomancers:
Evolved from the likes of serpents, foxes, and other crafty vermin (Side note: Apparently "bunnies" fall into that catagory...), the Venomancer looks cute and seductive but packs a poisonous punch. Venomancers have the ability to control animals and take the form of a fox.

And finally, Winged Elves have Archers and Clerics as their classes:

Archer:
Archers are both strong and agile, which makes them well suited for their role as guardians of the Winged Elves. Their heightened senses and steely temperament set them apart from other warriors, as does their choice of ranged weapons.

Cleric:
Their radiant glow emanates elegance, grace, and divinity. Clerics are masters of support and recovery spells. Though usually reliant on more combat oriented companions, a provoked Cleric's arsenal of metal elemental spells can stop enemies in their tracks.

Jessifer 2009-06-19 12:42 PM

Male archers can actually look quite fetching if you modify their appearance yourself.

Thanatos 2009-06-19 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessifer (Post 675382)
quite fetching

Made me LOL IRL.

Jessifer 2009-06-19 08:22 PM

I'm happy to amuse you.

Willkillforfood 2009-06-20 05:50 AM

So this is a free game? It looks pretty good for being free! I need to look at more screenshots and shit before I invest time though.

!King_Amazon! 2009-06-20 09:04 AM

It's free, yes. And it isn't too bad, actually.

Jessifer 2009-06-20 10:10 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I got my fox form yesterday. Ain't she pretty?

I also included a couple of spell shots.

Goodlookinguy 2009-06-20 11:43 AM

Since you took a few shots of the game. I'll take some while I'm playing today, as well, and post them later tonight (well, it's morning for me right now).

Skurai 2009-06-20 12:23 PM

I have a female Venomancer, level 33. ;D
It's easy to trick guys into giving you items that way. :3

!King_Amazon! 2009-06-20 01:58 PM

I've tried adding a few of you guys as friends already, and it doesn't seem to work. I've tried multiple times in the past couple of days.

This game seems like it has potential, but like most asian MMORPGs it is clunky and hard to learn/play. I guess I'm just spoiled by WoW. Perfect World seems fun anyway.

Goodlookinguy 2009-06-20 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 675504)
I've tried adding a few of you guys as friends already, and it doesn't seem to work. I've tried multiple times in the past couple of days.

This game seems like it has potential, but like most asian MMORPGs it is clunky and hard to learn/play. I guess I'm just spoiled by WoW. Perfect World seems fun anyway.

In order for someone to be added as a friend, the person on the other side has to agree to it and must be playing at the very moment.

Jessifer 2009-06-20 02:13 PM

I'll get on it really quick if someone wants me to. I'm currently on a FP on WoW.

!King_Amazon! 2009-06-20 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodlookinguy (Post 675505)
In order for someone to be added as a friend, the person on the other side has to agree to it and must be playing at the very moment.

WHY

That is retarded.

Senesia 2009-06-20 03:53 PM

I got bored. :(
Level 5..

Goodlookinguy 2009-06-20 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senesia (Post 675517)
I got bored. :(
Level 5..

Do quests.

-------------
Pictures!