Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=322)
-   -   Serious venting being done... (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36402)

KagomJack 2005-04-22 03:51 PM

I know where you're coming from. All I can say is that these things happen to us whether we want them to or not and you just gotta deal. Also, relationships at your age just need to go slower instead of faster. I've talked to people who feel the way you do and I honestly can't really give anything more helpful than "just deal". Life's a major bitch. Nothing more about it.

As for being bi-polar: my friends say I'm bi-polar. Dunno if it's true or not, but all I can say is that maybe you should talk to a counsellor or a therapist (or someone like that) to get some help. You don't have to suffer. Another good thing I've learned: when you feel like you aren't being yourself, write it down. Keep a log and after a certain point, just try to keep a separate log for all the good things to do. Once you've done that, compare them and then destroy the log of negative points and keep only the positive one to give better memories. It helped a friend of mine once.

kaos 2005-04-22 04:21 PM

Check yoself nigguh.

pr0xy 2005-04-22 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KagomJack
As for being bi-polar: my friends say I'm bi-polar. Dunno if it's true or not

Heh everyone says they are bi-polar. I guess it's the cool thing nowadays. Mysterious. Or something stupid like that. It sucks being bi-polar. If you really are bi-polar. Not much you can do about having only a few friends. But those friends will be the best you have ever had. Because they can put up with you!

slaynish 2005-04-22 05:13 PM

I am bi-polar.

My father was. My brother was. My grandfather was.

My father has had serious drinking problems, my Brother has had serious drinking problems, my grandfather has had serious drinking problems. I'm next in line.

Its just common science, There is only 1 female daughter in my WHOLE dads side of his family, its my cousin Jessica, and she is.. waht the fuck my door just opened by itself? rofl

but anyways shes like 8 i think and all the boys in the family are fucked up, me, my brother, my cousins, my dad, my uncles... I think my brother and I are 2 of the most normal because well i dont know we just are, anyways i think whatever it is I might be over it i dont know.. I felt bad today aswell earlier but i think its getting better I think im just at a high ass level of stress right now.. I figured out that excersize helps me a lot i took a long walk when i got home because I knew my mom was going to give me shit about my area (comp) not being cleaned up... She sensed that I was going to freak out and she just left it alone which is pretty cool.. Im probabaly going to go to Slipknot/Lamb/Shadows concert tonight... Anyways... thanks everyone Id fancy to keep this topic going just for future reference

slaynish 2005-04-22 05:14 PM

Dude that freaked me out 10x more than it made my dick hard you have NOOO idea..

JRwakebord 2005-04-22 05:21 PM

I would have jumped at the opportunity and gotten myself a blwojob lol

slaynish 2005-04-22 05:28 PM

: \ She is sucha bitch i wouldnt let her touch my sexksay boday

: \