Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Mass Banning of accounts...again. (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18204)

Immortalitus 2003-06-10 01:38 AM

I am totaly with you on that one man. they cannot catch the hackers, so they bust up the botters. what losers. they really should focus on the real important stuff, like trying to develop way to make the actual gamming experiance better. not banning ppl for running a bot that allows them to play while not at the computer.

what a buncha fruits o_O

Senesia 2003-06-10 01:38 AM

It's from the previous ban, but I'd guess the email this time would be the same, or similar.

Immortalitus 2003-06-10 01:44 AM

lol next blizzard will be selling all our accounts on ebay back to us. hahahaha.

i bet they are sum of the ppl that set up sites to sell us items.

make a little money here and there. and heck they save some money by freeing up bandwith on the servers by getting rid of botter accounts.

what great guys huh. gosh i think we should really should honor them for their wonderful efforts. good luck blizzard. thx assholes :shame:

:count: u bnet

NonGayMan 2003-06-10 04:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by some guy at BNET forums

I cant believe everyone is falling for this. This so called cleansweeping has got nothing to do with getting rid of cheaters. This is just to draw attention away from the fact that blizzard is still NOT GONNA GIVE US THE PATCH.
I couldn't have said it better.

NonGayMan 2003-06-10 04:56 AM

Oh God... sorry for double posting...

I just got a Lost Connection to Battle.net. I thought I had got banned, but I didn't... 'scared the shit out of me, too.

User667 2003-06-10 05:19 AM

Ah damn, lost my account. Bah, another one down the drain, don't feel like starting a new one.

0nyx 2003-06-10 06:04 AM

I made a new sorc after the 1st deleting when i lost my account, she uses the worst eq i could find & has crap charms i got 440% mf on her. i dont care how many times blizz deletes me i have endless supplies of crap eq & plenty of time to spend 2 hrs making a lvl 70

Errr.... & my bot is still running as i post this ^^ just proves they can't get every one

Nitrodox 2003-06-10 06:31 AM

Dont understand this, why would blizz ban a acc whit 1 dead guy and 1 lvl4 char? Never even used mh on that acc

Medieval Bob 2003-06-10 07:51 AM

Erm... *looks around* Maybe they had like 111,997 accounts, and they just needed a few more.

Stealth Banned 2003-06-10 08:58 AM

Ugh, I'm in lab right now cramming for a final, and I just read this. I wonder if they are still banning people this moment, because I was still botting when I left my place about 10 minutes ago. :(

I hope they are still there when I get back.

Medieval Bob 2003-06-10 09:06 AM

Hehe Doh.

!King_Amazon! 2003-06-10 09:28 AM

Why do you people feel that they should stop worrying about the botters/maphackers?

I agree that maphack doesn't affect the overall gameplay, but in PvP people abuse it.

Botting on the other hand is just completely stupid. It hurts the economy just as bad as the hackers do.

Not to mention that it's pointless. You payed money for a computer to play the game for you...

Doofus_AW 2003-06-10 09:53 AM

Wooo, survived this Judgement Day. All 4 accounts still alive :) I got absolutely pwned last time.

!King_Amazon! 2003-06-10 09:55 AM

Well I use my D2 account for Starcraft too, due to the illegal character(!King_Amazon!)

It's still there.

0nyx 2003-06-10 10:26 AM

OK now im laughing on the other side of my face ....

my dueling acc has been pass changed & i havent ever used any hack other than maphack with that account

just find its odd that my bot is still running ...

Ganga 2003-06-10 11:25 AM

Here go again, the botter going complain say they are not hacking, and Map "hack" is not a hack, blah blah blah. You know sure from begening, you have the risk for it, so take it like a man, and stop whining.

JiDDaR 2003-06-10 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganga
Here go again, the botter going complain say they are not hacking, and Map "hack" is not a hack, blah blah blah. You know sure from begening, you have the risk for it, so take it like a man, and stop whining.

agree

!King_Amazon! 2003-06-10 11:29 AM

Hackers - Bad
Botters - Bad
Maphackers - Only bad in duels

Senesia 2003-06-10 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganga
You know sure from begening, you have the risk for it, so take it like a man, and stop whining.

I accept it even though I'm not a man. :p

JiDDaR 2003-06-10 11:41 AM

they are all bad.