Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   News and Events (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=334)
-   -   UFOs targeting Nuclear Sites? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50368)

jamer123 2010-10-08 09:09 PM

ive been reading up on stuff .... theres alot of gov'tal projects that had ufo's and aliens directly or indirectly involved.
philadelphia experiment was a test of experiments that were involved in stealth tech for ships well everytime they tried it i guess something happened... mostly what they did affected the space time continum and some of the people were trown years ahead into the future... some totally got disformed and sometimes the fused to a bulkhead .... in the end they did get what was wanted ... optical and radar invisiablity but alot of events happened. continuing the experiment made more stuff happen ... like they captured a ufo but they had to go back in through the time rift to stop it from happeneing cause the ufo was just stuck and civians and top officals worked on the project. http://www.crystalinks.com/philaexperiment.html

Hayduke 2010-10-09 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamer123 (Post 691407)
ive been reading up on stuff .... theres alot of gov'tal projects that had ufo's and aliens directly or indirectly involved.
philadelphia experiment was a test of experiments that were involved in stealth tech for ships well everytime they tried it i guess something happened... mostly what they did affected the space time continum and some of the people were trown years ahead into the future... some totally got disformed and sometimes the fused to a bulkhead .... in the end they did get what was wanted ... optical and radar invisiablity but alot of events happened. continuing the experiment made more stuff happen ... like they captured a ufo but they had to go back in through the time rift to stop it from happeneing cause the ufo was just stuck and civians and top officals worked on the project. http://www.crystalinks.com/philaexperiment.html

Ahhh :aww:

Skurai 2010-10-09 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V (Post 691399)
My theory is like this: Look at a cockroach, not much intelligence besides eat/sleep/survival. Now look at the Human race, it's roughly the same as when an alien species of superior intelligence would look at us, so why would they want to communicate? They'd have nothing to learn that they didn't already know.

*Patty-cake*
It's easy, you see, the things we can't do that cockroaches can? Survive a nuke, that's right. It's part of their body, or something, I guess. That's the thing, the aliens experiment on us, in abduction cases, so that means they need us for something, what could it be? Hm? Easy - the same thing we're doing experiments in stem cells for - the aliens aren't immortal, they probably can't survive one of their own inventions - hell, maybe they're in a war on their home planet, and need our DNA to survive their own weapon.

jamer123 2010-10-09 07:42 PM

yet ironic that only one person commented about my post

Skurai 2010-10-10 05:40 PM

Only because it sounds three times as Sci-fi as my own post.

Hayduke 2010-10-10 06:04 PM

I always thought mjordan was super smart and just played a young character.

Skurai 2010-10-11 09:08 AM

Um, what? Also, what does the M. stand for?

Hayduke 2010-10-11 09:47 AM

I've always been under the impression it stood for Michael.

Skurai 2010-10-11 11:26 AM

Michael Jackson?
El em aye oh.

D3V 2010-10-11 11:45 AM

michael jordan you moron

Chrystalia 2010-10-11 11:58 AM

Ever try to remember as far back into your life as you could?
Every time someone asks me that, I go back to a day when I was three. I woke up one morning with a strange bump on my head and I couldn't remember what had happened the day before or anything before then. It even took me a good 15 or so minutes before I could remember my name, realize I was in my moms apartment, etc.

I'm not saying I was abducted, but it is a possibility, you know? The scar on my head where that bump was left me with a small bald spot.

Hayduke 2010-10-11 05:12 PM

Get trolled much d3v?

Skurai 2010-10-11 09:32 PM

My Aunt said, when I was little (like, not even two years), and left in a room alone, I would freak out. They'd come in and find me looking towards a window or wall, and I was terrified. My obsession with aliens and psychic abilites that followed as a kid was just as strange to her. She's pretty sure I was abducted, and knowing some beautiful alien in this galaxy may be holding my child makes me feel all warm, and tingly (and slimey) inside.

Chrystalia 2010-10-12 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skurai (Post 691452)
My Aunt said, when I was little (like, not even two years), and left in a room alone, I would freak out. They'd come in and find me looking towards a window or wall, and I was terrified. My obsession with aliens and psychic abilites that followed as a kid was just as strange to her. She's pretty sure I was abducted, and knowing some beautiful alien in this galaxy may be holding my child makes me feel all warm, and tingly (and slimey) inside.

And it's reasons like this why I come to Zelaron on a daily basis. xD

jamer123 2010-10-12 06:36 PM

i seriously dont remember alot of my childhood .... like age 8 and back i cant remember

Skurai 2010-10-12 10:08 PM

I kinda blocked out everything from nine and down (literally everything about my mother).

Chrystalia 2010-10-13 05:53 AM

Did she abuse you as a child? x3

Focused_Jesus 2010-10-13 06:33 PM

real but extremely far away if extraterrestrials ever create the technology to travel to earth it would take a very large amount of light years to travel to earth, therefor if they ever did come to earth they wouldn't of wasted that much time to destroy us they would either be just of afraid as we would our they would be ready to learn about our world because they probally thought that no other beings existed until they found us like most of todays world population believes

Skurai 2010-10-13 09:21 PM

This probably came up before. I saw on a show that they probably rip open some kind of hole, more or less "skipping" a huge distance between us and them.
I personally just think "Einstein was full of shit".

jamer123 2010-10-14 05:00 AM

he actually started to create a theory before his death about time travel and stuff... look up the unified field theory and its connection to eistien