Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Skurai

Conversation Between Skurai and Snake
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Skurai
    2011-09-03 10:25 PM
    Skurai
    Snake? Snake!? SNAAAAAAAKE!
  2. Snake
    2011-09-03 12:17 PM
    Snake
    Skurai.! What's up, yo? Good to see ya
  3. Skurai
    2010-04-05 07:50 PM
    Skurai
    I ended up getting distracted from FFXIII, unfortunately.... ;(

YES YES YES IT'S SO AWESOME!!!! Heartgold and Soulsilver are amazing, I made a thread on them a while back, and it doesn't even begin to describe the greatness! Also, for the full experience, make sure to get it from a store, so you can get the poke`walker, too! Also, some games come with walked covers and Lugia/Ho-oh action figures, to try and snag one of those. They sell for the regular price! I was to angry when I found out about them, because I had already gotten the regular version!
  4. Snake
    2010-04-05 12:20 AM
    Snake
    I had no idea they made another set of remakes of Poke'mon. I hope the creators realize that isn't as cool as they think soon. I'm actually a tidbit offended, but whatever. So, it's been a few weeks now, how's Final Fantasy working out? And, as much as it pains me to ask, are the Poke'mon remakes up-to-par?
  5. Skurai
    2010-03-18 09:24 PM
    Skurai
    Well, I gotta say, the school thing turned out pretty alright.
    As for Final Fantasy, I definately got it! I haven't beaten it, since I ended up getting distracted, though, but the new poke`mon remakes that came out. It's bitchin'!
  6. Snake
    2010-03-18 07:21 AM
    Snake
    Oh, sounds good.
    Congrats on 100% activity!!!
    I got up there to like 91%, and was so excited. Soo, anything new in your life? How'd that school issue pan out? Did you get jumped?! I was in Wal-Mart, and took a gander at the new Final Fantasy...Badass tbh, I regret not getting into the game. I have no money, so I'm shit-out-of-luck, but I plan to get it soon. How's it coming on your end? ...Probably already beated, right?
  7. Skurai
    2010-03-15 09:24 PM
    Skurai
    I did???
    Oh! The thread. No, that just helps me get 4 a day so I can keep my big picture. That's one of the few reasons I stay on Zelaron is because I have a big picture.
  8. Snake
    2010-03-15 07:25 AM
    Snake
    You implied talking to you on a regular basis is a bad thing, and for the most part, I only log in to chat with you. L. So, yeah, I don't have much to do otherwise.
  9. Skurai
    2010-03-14 07:42 PM
    Skurai
    Where've you been, home boi?
    Been borin' as hell up in here, fo, where you at?
  10. Skurai
    2010-03-07 04:34 PM
    Skurai
    Hmmm.
    I'll consider.