PDA

View Full Version : Hacked

Chruser
2002-02-26, 08:00 AM
The owner of our rival forums, GameHax0r took a new step yesterday. He decided to attack our server with his friend, so we had a total downtime of three minutes.

We have already agreed not to do anything unethical against each other's forums, and "stealing each other's members" was the thing. Either way, he broke that rule now, and he even managed to piss my webhost off, which means that Demi is in trouble. Myself, I'm very forgiving, but I personally think that something should be done about DemiNeo's atrocities this time.

This offence will be be looked into its fullest extent. Hacking is a Federal offence, punishable to 10 years in prision.

We will pursue this case along with my host until we come to a conclusion. You crossed the line DemiNeo, and we have it logged.

Balton
2002-02-26, 08:47 AM
If I would know any of these guys... anyway should I diss somebody on my website? :noid:

tacoX
2002-02-26, 09:10 AM
This is not a joke anymore....

Xenn
2002-02-26, 02:27 PM
Hmm well, don't play with fire...

Killah
2002-02-26, 03:09 PM
remeber demi...payback is a BITCH!

tacoX
2002-02-26, 03:20 PM
Well, check www.gamehax0r.com now mother fuckers. Like it? Suspended.

Killah
2002-02-26, 03:33 PM
mwuahahahahah!!! it prolly happened when dblade was reaching for his spoon so he can eat my ass!!

Unregistered
2002-02-26, 03:39 PM
were do you get hacked from? all we did was spam your gay ass...payback is a bitch

Killah
2002-02-26, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
were do you get hacked from? all we did was spam your gay ass...payback is a bitch

are u blind...it says in an earlier post that demi crashed our server..wel dmaster did..but demi took credit..btw if u think i`m lying look at this posted 10sec b4 server crash: http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=801

tacoX
2002-02-26, 03:51 PM
Yes, it sure is.

Its not that we dont like the members, or any of the admins, its just that DemiNeo is a bitch.

We did not shut down his server, but dont worrie, we hope is stays down.

tacoX
2002-02-26, 03:53 PM
Too bad he got shut down, what a fag. :)

aperson
2002-02-27, 10:14 AM
And now, the funny part. Chruser talked to me on AIM a little earlier. Apparently demi told Chruser that I was the one responsible for hacking the site, because he thought he could pass it off after what I did to Cheatlist. God that guy is a stupid fuck. If his site goes back up I'll make sure it's down again really damn quick.

Grav
2002-02-27, 10:26 AM
a stupid fuck

I guess that proves it's really aperson. o_0

toby
2002-02-27, 03:30 PM
bleh i hope demi gags on his dad's cock tonight and gets beaten for it :D

YourForums
2002-02-27, 08:09 PM
Since when did Gamehax0r go down? It said Suspended because we crashed the other server so much (from so many people using the forums) that they put us on a new server that wasn't finished getting setup yet. Learn the Facts before you start spamming that stuff has gone under. And BTW: Do you have proof that Demi actually did it? (Ya know, stuff like IP's going to hostnames which match demi's current, or his account, stuff like that? or Did you just automatically assume it was him. Or did you believe a post by some kiddie that has one post named Demine0 or something? gawd. MY email is BlackIntrepid@scabserver.com feel free to make *smart* flames.

"Flaming sucks when you burn yourself doesn't it?"

Killah
2002-02-27, 08:16 PM
he said he did it u fucking moron...dont tell us wut we know and wut we dont know...so u get ur damn facts straight!

Chruser
2002-02-28, 12:40 AM
1) There were two reasons why the server went down. First off, the GameHax0r got overloaded with people, but the main reason was that their host didn't allow them to use an IRC script, so they got kicked off.

2) DemiNeo admitted that he nuked our site, and Dblade was on at the same time and laughed, plus that he said we had been hacked by gamehax0r and that we should enjoy our downtime. All of a sudden, Demi says that Aperson did the attack, and when I asked him, he got pissed off and said he'd take out GameHax0r's site for trying to frame him.
Honestly, I don't care, and I won't check the raw logs either. Whoever did this (which is most likely Demi since both him and Dblade said so to several people and thought their work was nicely done) will find the bad karma in his house.

Oh, and by the way, if you read the news at gamehax0r, we're having a peace now, so we shouldn't expect more attacks from them (assuming that they did it, and aperson didn't).

tacoX
2002-02-28, 06:35 AM
Thats good!

Unregistered
2002-03-01, 05:23 PM
are you guys fucking retarded? me and dmaster spammed this forum....and crahsed it if youd like me to prove it allow me to register and ill spam it and crash it for you..and show you what happened....fucking newb retard fucks.

Chruser
2002-03-01, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
are you guys fucking retarded? me and dmaster spammed this forum....and crahsed it if youd like me to prove it allow me to register and ill spam it and crash it for you..and show you what happened....fucking newb retard fucks.

1) We have proof that we got hacked, and you don't have ANY proof that you spammed us either way.

2) Raw logs speak for themselves.

3) When a person sends you an AIM message with "enjoy your downtime", and the whole server crashes for 3 minutes the minute after we receive that message, you're TERRIBLY wrong.

Sorry, try to think the next time before you start another pointless flame in an attempt to defend whatever you're defending.

Unregistered
2002-03-01, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by YourForums
Since when did Gamehax0r go down? It said Suspended because we crashed the other server so much (from so many people using the forums) that they put us on a new server that wasn't finished getting setup yet. Learn the Facts before you start spamming that stuff has gone under. And BTW: Do you have proof that Demi actually did it? (Ya know, stuff like IP's going to hostnames which match demi's current, or his account, stuff like that? or Did you just automatically assume it was him. Or did you believe a post by some kiddie that has one post named Demine0 or something? gawd. MY email is BlackIntrepid@scabserver.com feel free to make *smart* flames.

"Flaming sucks when you burn yourself doesn't it?"

Well...You guys blame it on Demi...LoL Damn I love Proxies! You guys can't even get your shit straight. Some people think it's me some think it's Dblade, some thing Demi did it. Demi didn't play as much of a part as me and dblade did in this. It will happen again if GOD or Gamehax0rs gets spam/flooded or crashed. Next time downtime will be more severe.

Chruser
2002-03-01, 05:48 PM
68.42.244.7 <-- Seems like both you and Dblade use the same IP. Nice try. :D

Grav
2002-03-01, 05:51 PM
I really wouldn't mind some food. Oooh, dinners ready in 2 minutes.

Grav
2002-03-01, 05:53 PM
Also, Dblade, just relax. You're getting all tense over nothing.
Have some meatloaf and pie.
/me hands out the grub

EvilSteven
2002-03-01, 06:35 PM
bs! these forums r0x0rs!

Xenn
2002-03-01, 07:03 PM
We haven't spammed gayhax0r in months, yet you nuke our site.

Dmaster
2002-03-01, 08:49 PM
Hey dip shit check it now...I bet it's different. LoL we're using the same proxies dip shit. You ban one it goes to the next you faggit. Keep talkin shit your gonna get your forum name bruteforced. All admins/mods will have their passes stolen and me and Dblade will take over this if you don't stop talkin shit.

Same goes if one of you fuckers spam GOD when we get back up.

Dmaster
2002-03-01, 09:02 PM
Administrator Only
This is a place for administrators to discuss things between themselves. Not even moderators are allowed in here. 104 21 03-02-2002 02:49 AM
by Dmasterownedjoo

Would any one of you useless pieces of shit like to explain this? :)

Dblade
2002-03-01, 09:46 PM
hmmmmm lol you think me and dmaster are teh same ppl? lol

Dblade
2002-03-01, 09:47 PM
oh yea i like the tag to :)

Unregistered
2002-03-02, 01:29 PM
Yea so do I. Nice to have some inside friends.

Chruser
2002-03-02, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Dmasterownedjoo
Administrator Only
This is a place for administrators to discuss things between themselves. Not even moderators are allowed in here. 104 21 03-02-2002 02:49 AM
by Dmasterownedjoo

Would any one of you useless pieces of shit like to explain this? :)

It's a news forum inside the private forum. Even GUESTS can post here, so learn how to read before you flame. The admin forum itself is restricted though.

tacoX
2002-03-24, 10:57 AM
The forum has shut down 80% for now, demi is with CLF now, trust me