PDA

View Full Version : Free Plz?

slaynish
2002-10-21, 05:28 PM
STFU I DONT WANT FREE I EDITED THIS SO GO AWAY DONT EVEN WASTE TIME SAYING IM A NOOB JUST STFU AND LEAVE

:cls::cls::cls::cls::cls::cls::cls:

slaynish
2002-10-24, 02:27 PM
??? hello?

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-10-24, 04:25 PM
ill give you a tarn and a 4 socket armor socketed with 4 p topazes, then u can mf for yourself...

slaynish
2002-10-24, 04:41 PM
REALLY THANKS, whats ur acct?

slaynish
2002-10-24, 05:41 PM
Hey, im really looking for a shako(i know i sound crazy) but if there is anyone that would give me one, i will assure you.. im not just looking to trade it. i really need it for my zon :-*(

DaFrigginDoctah
2002-10-25, 09:17 PM
Use the tarn & 4socket armor from Cronic and find one. :P

slaynish
2002-10-25, 09:32 PM
i would... but unfortunatly.. i dont know his account name so i cant add him to f list on d2 :-(

SeXyLoBsTeR
2002-10-26, 04:38 PM
HEY CAN I HAVE 4 WF AND 3 GF I REALLY NEED THEM
OH AND CAN I HAVE 3 VAMP GAZE AND 2 6 SOCKET SWORDS BOTH WITH 6 IST RUNES IN THEM I REALLY NEED THEM

THANKS

DaFrigginDoctah
2002-10-26, 05:11 PM
That's certainly a lot to ask for Lobster.
I think total price of all those on ebay would be around a hundred bucks or so. I dunno I dont use ebay for items for a game but others do and I believe they would pay as much if not more for all that.
Tell ya what if you play on USWest LOD I will give you an AliBaba and you can find a couple Ist Runes and find that stuff yourself. :)

slaynish
2002-10-26, 05:23 PM
im on east and plz post ur own free bcuz its my post lol

u like my new avatar and sig??? hehehe

SeXyLoBsTeR
2002-10-26, 05:51 PM
I was being sarcastic..

I have 850 mf on europe realm already but thanks for the offer

slaynish
2002-10-26, 05:58 PM
lol it made me laugh like hell!!!, bcuz if u can get that for free, i can get ANYTHING

allanonx
2002-11-05, 03:40 PM
well i don't get how to do pindle

my account is my username for zelaron

i need 2 collosas blades that are 6 socketed with 6 ist runes in both

i trade everything i own for them

slaynish
2002-11-05, 04:00 PM
pfft make ur own post dont leech off other posts!

!King_Amazon!
2002-11-05, 04:05 PM
Don't leech off other people you moocher.

slaynish
2002-11-05, 05:05 PM
me?!?!

allanonx
2002-11-06, 12:31 PM
i can say what i want too.

anyways im on uswest and asia3 server.

SeXyLoBsTeR
2002-11-06, 01:30 PM
eh?

Shpook
2002-11-06, 02:56 PM
i swear slaynish and allanonx sound like theyre 10..... oh well, you 2 should mf for urself, d/l mephbot or some shit. even with 50% mf youll find something soon enough, then be able to trade, until you can afford good shit. dont come expecting all this good shit for free, people work for it themselves, not by mooching....

slaynish
2002-11-06, 05:33 PM
LOL this dude just searched through threads, it was on page 2, i didnt ask free, this thread is 2 weeks old almost 3. maybe so... so really, shut up bcuz u dont know what ur talking bout

`Insolence`
2002-11-07, 05:36 AM
i know really, with my naked sorc from like 2 years ago, i just got her some really cheap items (thank god i still had 2 sojs on her) and just started mephing, first day got 3 soj worthy items, only in 100 runs

Shpook
2002-11-07, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by slaynish
I wanted to know, if i can have some spare free? I dunno, most u ppl got pindle, im sure u find LOTS of stuff you really dont need lol. i cant seem to understand pindle, so im just gonna trade around and hope to find ppl on b-net that got pindle, and have spare stuff, that they dont need. ? lol(US-EAST)(slaynish5)-acct name

(i edited again, can somone give me a good bow, perhaps a over 179% ed, mines 179 ed(buriza), or if anyone could give me a eagle, i dont really give a Fu*k if its like low ed, i just want one...)

I dont know what I'm talking about? So you're telling me you didnt ask for one free item in this post? Damn noobs....

redcomet
2002-11-07, 12:52 PM
excuse me... can I have a life

LOL

allanonx
2002-11-07, 02:34 PM
uh yeah but i don't know how to work the pindle bot.
all it does is go into channels and then stop later and say you went to bla bla bla channels and you did 0 runs and all that other crap.

Shpook
2002-11-07, 05:54 PM
I'm not trying to mod, and im not a mod, but the solution is simple: spend an extra 10 minutes of your life and search through the threads, i promise you the answer is there. your not the only person to have problems here, and theyve been answered here plenty of time....

Valmar
2002-11-07, 06:00 PM
Damnit you fucking people are really pissing me off, zelaron isnt a place to come only when you need dupe methods or free items. Its a place where you try and help others not ask other for free shit on a game, and im getting tired of these fucks coming in here with like 1-10 posts asking for fucking eagle horns and shit, like he said get pindlebot or meph bot, dont know how to work it? READ THE FUCKIND README that damn simple, if all you want from zelaron is free shit then your in the wrong place bro, go to cheatlist or something, ask them for free shit to bad you wont get it cause they aint got shit anymore cause of people joinin just to get free shit they gave all there shit away now i dont even think they exist and if they do yuo gotta actually be worth a shit to get in there. Ima end this post before i get out of control. y do noobs always fdo shit like this?????

slaynish
2002-11-07, 06:22 PM
yes you dont know what ur talking about you idiot ass noob, some dude searched and found this to look for free too so really STFU bcuz i barely play d2 anymore(but i cant anyways) so really just close this shit!!! :cls::cls::cls:

Shpook
2002-11-08, 11:52 AM
lol im a newb....right. thank you OmegaDragon, i couldnt of said it better. whether I know what I'm talking about or not, dont get all worked up. your original post was asking for free shit, unless someone got on your name and posted. not many of us appreciate new people comming in and asking for free shit and flaming people right off the bat. I'm not trying to disrespect you, but if you want to earn respect here, actually help people and dont be a dick. we're all willing to help you dude, just not give shit out to ANYONE. so chill the fuck out, im not here to bash you.

Titusfied
2002-11-08, 12:14 PM
Well I am here to bash that moron, don't ask for free shit you queef bomb. I ownz j00!!

Titusfied

slaynish
2002-11-08, 03:22 PM
dude, i got what i wanted, Adrenachrome gave me some stuff, i dont need any more, thats why i said close this shit bcuz its so old, and u should have told me that 3 weeks ago so i would have known to leave here, im glad you didnt, you would have scared me away...

btw shpook and titus, you guys are scaring the noobs that ask for free off, and the greatest welcoming i think is some free stuff, you know it and i do too, if u were in the dumps and had crappy stuff and u go to fourms and ppl u dont know give u free stuff, im pretty sure u would stay a friend. (unless your an asshole, witch you are so im not sure u would stay his/her friend)

Shpook
2002-11-09, 10:06 AM
lol fuck giving free shit I EAT ALL NOOBS FOR DINNER!!! lmfao j/k asking for free shit is one thing, asking for a fucking eaglehorn is a whole different story....

SeXyLoBsTeR
2002-11-09, 06:30 PM
The Omega Dragon.. buddy.. slow down. I don't see why you get so pissed off. If you dont like there posts.. dont read them. If you dont like the person, dont talk to him. Your post was useless. As well as mine.

myusername
2002-11-09, 10:05 PM
I am in need of barb items. any barb items at all. swords preferred plz. i also need a helm and possibly an ammy.

Valmar
2002-11-09, 10:31 PM
Hold up hold up hold the fuck up, when exactly did i ask for something free?? Find me a post where i asked for something free, and im not joking, when im joking you can tell, but im not even sure if ive ever asked for anything joking or not, now if someone offered me something like un1 did along damn time ago on europe i think it was?? I might have said yes but never blatently asked for it, and titus i need to tell you a few things, sphook was saying he isnt here to bash me then you come back with im here to bash him and dont ask for free shit? I havent asked for free shit so get off my back befor something bad happens, and you saying "titusfied" before you submit your post is annoying and pointless if there to lazy to look to the left and see who wrote it they dont need to know, and i ask you would you mind stoping please?

allanonx
2002-11-10, 03:48 PM
and just for the record i got a pindle bot up and running but when it starts it just says pickit disabled even when i set it to 1 in the config thingy

Shpook
2002-11-10, 04:31 PM
Omega i wasnt accusing you of asking for free shit, i just changed subjects too fast. I should of put a space or something after agreeing with you, sorry bout that. and allanonx, GO TO THE D2HACKIT and BOTS FORUM PLEASE!! its annoying with you sitting here throwing this thread off topic.

allanonx
2002-11-10, 10:23 PM
i did put it in that forum...
just waiting for the 2 guys that are helping me to respond

JohnSkiTz
2002-11-17, 06:44 AM
stfu newbie. stop begging get your own stuff

LiveWire
2002-11-18, 07:55 AM
WOW!!!! SO much love in this thread, GIVE ME A HUG!!!!

Gsus
2002-11-19, 01:26 AM
Is EagelHorn actually worth anything on UsEast?

(plays in west where eagle is recognized as a piece of shit)

:confused: