PDA

View Full Version : eagle or buriza???

redcomet
2002-10-16, 07:27 PM
which bow is better a 207ed buriza or a 40/15 socketed eagle??

Keep in mind buriza still does more damage when I tested it.

Demosthenes
2002-10-16, 09:15 PM
i say get buriza just cause 40/15 eagle would be very expensive.

Pekson
2002-10-17, 12:53 AM
If u want speed go for 40/15 eagle with speed u get ppl into block lock and u will rip apart their minions and u'll b putting more arrows into everyone......Buriza can also do this but buriza isnt really considered legit in legit duels.

Diablo3
2002-10-17, 04:06 PM
buri got piercing which i love very much but slow and 207% is weak and i assume its socketed with some ed jewel.. try getting as close as 230-250 ed so its gonna be more useful =D and use cleglaws ^^

!King_Amazon!
2002-10-17, 04:08 PM
Buriza is so easy to get by if you have a zon. My zon was a zon killer, and she could kill Wfzons, but buriza zons are much easier. My zon had lvl 10 or so slowed missile, stormshield, shaftstop, blackhorns(for slow), nosferatu's coil, 2 ravens, max Lf, ethereal titans. I could run right through arrows pretty much, and it took forever for one to actually hit me, so I'd get close and slowed missile, shoot a titans to slow the zon down with blackhorns and nos coil, and switch to buriza and give her a few bolts in the back.

redcomet
2002-10-17, 04:32 PM
I have both bows all I need to know is which one is better LOL

Demosthenes
2002-10-17, 05:02 PM
eagle

!King_Amazon!
2002-10-17, 08:14 PM
how about some reasons?

xZzSyKoAzNzZx
2002-10-17, 08:28 PM
id say eagle it ignores target d and its faster juss my opinion

Hellmonkeys
2002-10-17, 09:07 PM
Well, are you talking about duels or in general?

For duels, yea, eagle definently. Basically beacuse it is a LOT faster. Speed means a lot. And, it does decent damage. Plus, because of the guided peirce zon buriza isn't really legit. But, yea, eagle shoots a ton faster than buriza so I suggest that.

BUT, for PvM, I would say buriza. It does more damage and has peirce and has tons of cold damage...thats really good versus cows.

Adrenachrome
2002-10-23, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
Buriza is so easy to get by if you have a zon. My zon was a zon killer, and she could kill Wfzons, but buriza zons are much easier. My zon had lvl 10 or so slowed missile, stormshield, shaftstop, blackhorns(for slow), nosferatu's coil, 2 ravens, max Lf, ethereal titans. I could run right through arrows pretty much, and it took forever for one to actually hit me, so I'd get close and slowed missile, shoot a titans to slow the zon down with blackhorns and nos coil, and switch to buriza and give her a few bolts in the back. :O) o_O :noob:ROFL SLOW!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA :noob: :ugay:

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-10-23, 07:03 AM
if yur wondering which is good for duels, i say they are both equal, buriza does more dmg but is slower( my old buriza did like 415+ dmg or something) and eagle is faster, so in duels it would take u more shots without the pierce and less dmg using a eagle, but buriza 1-2 shiots tops, and with the new maphack out u can dodge everyones guided's, it shows little red dots coming towards you, so i say go with buriza, and if ur thinking of eagle DONT EVEN GET IT! it sucks for pvp u can get a faster and better bow thats cruel and cots 10x less

Cyberwolf55
2002-10-23, 07:20 PM
well i use a buriza and i mus say...speed is important but im rlly confident in the dmg...just a couple of my maxxed out guided arrows with peirce and thats its for them...i must say buriza is great show stopper...but about the da eagle i been meaning to try it out i havent used it yet but know alot of peeps dat do...they say they just use it cuz too many peeps use buriza :) which isnt tru...only old skewlplayers got da fevor for buriza :-D

Adrenachrome
2002-10-23, 11:36 PM
a full ias setup 120/45 visage 160/ias armor cats eye sigon boots/gloves with a shael or 40/15 buriza is a sweet setup if you get the run/walk fast enough to run in shoot s few shots and dodge their arrows

nothing beats the burrito's cold dmg + peirce

or you could go full dr and ith/wf its a nice setup too

!King_Amazon!
2002-10-25, 09:32 PM
IAS has no effect on buriza. It is already as fast as it can get with it's own mods.

redcomet
2002-10-25, 09:57 PM
no really.....

Adrenachrome
2002-10-26, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
IAS has no effect on buriza. It is already as fast as it can get with it's own mods.
lol...

!King_Amazon!
2002-10-26, 11:22 AM
I'm not making a joke. I guess I gotta go find the thread when Cronic explained this.