PDA

View Full Version : Character build-ups

GuitarShredder
2002-10-08, 11:54 AM
Open to anyones opinoins on making good characters.... :D
any racist remarks will be deleted or anything of making fun of someone else will be deleted
Oh, and no spamming......

If you guys have any questions on how to create a good character regarding a Paladin, Sorceress, Druid, Barbarian, Or Necromancer wether they are a pvp or a pvm character just ask i specialize in Paladins, Sorceresses, Druids, and Necromancers:stoner:

Shwonk
2002-10-08, 12:13 PM
heyyyy... how's it going... here's a very efficient sorceress (if you have the right items)

97 str
min dex
200+ vit
200+ energy

Max Charged Bolt
Max Light Mast
Max Frozen orb
4 Warmth
1 energy shield, teleport
10-15 ts
Rest into Shiver armor (gives most def %+)

I think thats a quite efficient sorc.. I never actually made it, but it looks nice =D

GuitarShredder
2002-10-08, 12:22 PM
well the way i see it isa cold lightning sorc... but i would recommend more warmth do u dont have to scavange around for mana pots all the time lol:cool: but anyway i have some sugesstions for items on that kind of a sorc....
Oculus+Lidless wall
Shako
Perfect Skin of Vipermagi(+35 all resistances) (unless your a mf sorc then u should use Skullders Ire)
2 soj as rings
Tal Rasha's amulet (if your a mf sorc.. use the rare duped ammy Viper torc 48 or 49%mf WOW)
Either Waterwalk boots or Silkweave boots
Since your a cold sorc with this combo you should use Frostburn Gauntlets....(considering the fact in the expainsion pack they didnt make any good unique gloves lol)
then get a bunch of charms most likely 5%resistances small charms and you should be set if i forget anything or there are any other suggestions be sure to reply - peace^_^

zeal311
2002-10-08, 05:37 PM
Max Orb
Max cm
Max TS
Max lm
1 in every other skill

ok im not sure about equip. here goes.
Shako-waht to soc? ber? um?
shaft-waht to soc?
occy-what to soc
frost
silkweave i suppose
2 sojs
maras or tals amu
ss- waht to soc? hel?
crafted fast cast belt
10 cold skill charms w/ life

this setup would give me lvl 39 orb/mastery. the dr depends on what i ber. any input would be greatly appreciated.

i posted this in pvp forum then remembered it was friggin dead.

GuitarShredder
2002-10-12, 11:15 AM
im starting a new mf sorc today for my meph/pindle bots
heres what im doing with her

max frozen orb
1 to cold mast
max meteor
max fire mast
1 shiver armor
1 tele
1 energy shield
and 1 warmth

the items im useing are
occy
shako(ptopazed)
skulders(ptopazed)
war travs (45%)
tals belt
2 occy rings
perfect chancies
a +1 sorc mf ammy or maybe viper torc rare ammy
o yeah and lidless wall
and a shit load of 7% smfc's

these things wil be replaced over time with more mf shit once my bots find me more stuff
anyone be free to PM me for any questions on stuff or other sorcs they need help with