PDA

View Full Version : questions about ITHS

armitage
2002-10-01, 03:10 AM
Ok, just now i became very fond of ITHs, I did not knwo about them or care about them till 5 minutes ago.

Here is what happened, I was standing around in a free room with my grabit on waiting for people to drop shit so i could grabit up. When some little shit entered the room bragging about his bow, saying how he was going to give it away, after a few minutes i opened a trade with him, the moment i opened trade i clicked the checkmark, lol to my surprise he mistakenly hit his checkmark as well. well this was no wf, it was a fricken ITH, 440/110 bow.

Ok now to the questions.

1) when someone says 110/60, what do they mean, what ITH are they refering to.

2) what should i suspect to get out of this bow, should i use it to level chars up fast, or should i sell it before it (might) be to late.

3) how rare is something like this, and what is the best ITH bow around?

thats it, thanks alot for your help

armitage
2002-10-01, 04:17 AM
nm, Im a fool.

I thought I would be clever and mule the ITH to my zon by dropping it in a room and picking it up.

I picked a free room, it had a player in it, i told him not to leave and id get on my zon and give him free.

I dropped in a house in bloody more, switched chars, when i logged back on i ran to house but i got the black wall of lag, and lost connection, when i got back a new room was made :(

I such a fool.

But i wanted to use it to level before selling. Now i have nothing again lol. back to plan a) buy a good account on ebay.

cus nothing else seems to bring enjoyment to this game.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-10-01, 07:03 AM
dont double post,
it isnt that rare anyways, i have an ith bow around the same stats with full silence mods...
it is worth a good 60 soj's...

EX-Mania
2002-10-01, 03:55 PM
Ok. this is not a MarketPlace post, being moved to General Discussions